Thread: To whom and how is one party to the cause known as suitor ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question To whom and how is one party to the cause known as suitor ?

Can someone help me in the deconstruction of how one can be a suitor?
    I have questions:

- Suitor by legal definition means you are a party to something, but see this case:
    Padelford, Fay & Co vs. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah
    The judge in the Padleford case stated; "But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain. If they do, they are entitled to redress. Or they may waive the right to complain."
    ( see page 46 - 47 of the following link for the above)
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/14566693/P...ty-of-Savannah

The definition and this case seem to but heads with one another an cancel each other out, no?

- Just one example of how the government registers events (surveys in the words of Michael Joseph) and not people:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTckFl0jPN8

Now if one is not inherently a suitor by a birth registered event, how would one accomplish this or do we even want to interfere in the constructive trust of other men the Cesti Que Vie?
    Some evidence uncovered leads me to believe that to so would be a belligerent act, almost war like.

I have been experimenting the last couple years with some success of just walking away an not interfering in the business of their estate which I will show in another category of this forum sometime. What has brought me to this forum as this is my first post is that my conscience is telling me that we can just walk away from their trust and form our own in which we live through instead of the Birth Name. I come here to learn more about trusts.

Thank you David for helping create this forum.

motla68
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by motla68; 03-11-11 at 06:06 AM.