Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To whom and how is one party to the cause known as suitor ?

Sorry I mean.... the AG's bond.

A transcript that I found online...

[Jean] Sure it does. You know what they do on these criminal cases? They rubber stamp them. I’ve got a case, right now, in federal district court and I’ve shut them down. What they do they have an account, all these courts have an account with the IMF, the International Monetary Fund. Go try to get a district court judge’s oath of office. They have an oath of office but it’s filed with the International Monetary Fund. They’re an employee of the International Monetary Fund under Interpol. All these US attorneys work for Interpol. That’s not my opinion, I can prove it. I’ve got a copy of the head of the United States attorney’s office. He’s got an oath filed with Interpol. That makes him an unregistered foreign agent. What they’ve done is expatriated from the United States so you’re dealing with unregistered foreign agents under Title 22, Section 686. 686 is one and I think it’s 286 of Title 22 and it says that all foreign agents have to be registered. That’s why they don’t have an oath of office. That’s why they can’t produce one. You ask them for their oath of office, they don’t have one. They have one but they don’t produce it because it’s with the International Monetary Fund. That’s who they’re working for, the International Monetary Fund

That probably stems from the Secretary of the Treasury doubling for the US Governor of the IMF. That's from Are You Lost at C?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post
    Sorry I mean.... the AG's bond.

A transcript that I found online...

[Jean] Sure it does. You know what they do on these criminal cases? They rubber stamp them. I’ve got a case, right now, in federal district court and I’ve shut them down. What they do they have an account, all these courts have an account with the IMF, the International Monetary Fund. Go try to get a district court judge’s oath of office. They have an oath of office but it’s filed with the International Monetary Fund. They’re an employee of the International Monetary Fund under Interpol. All these US attorneys work for Interpol. That’s not my opinion, I can prove it. I’ve got a copy of the head of the United States attorney’s office. He’s got an oath filed with Interpol. That makes him an unregistered foreign agent. What they’ve done is expatriated from the United States so you’re dealing with unregistered foreign agents under Title 22, Section 686. 686 is one and I think it’s 286 of Title 22 and it says that all foreign agents have to be registered. That’s why they don’t have an oath of office. That’s why they can’t produce one. You ask them for their oath of office, they don’t have one. They have one but they don’t produce it because it’s with the International Monetary Fund. That’s who they’re working for, the International Monetary Fund
    What does that mean exactly?
    A copy of the head?
    Have you seen this copy Amaz?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

No..... I think he may mean letter head though??