I began to understand something new about fear and anger in a group setting when I explained, There is no such thing as breast cancer. Not realizing how deeply offended some of the women were at this, when an explanation was demanded I said something like this:

There are about nineteen of twenty-five forms of cancer that most commonly affect prostate and mammary glands in humans. The FDA, AMA and all the other research funding organizations will not promote any cures for these types of cancers unless the researcher will recognize the fallacy that there is any one cure for all nineteen types of cancer. That is to say that a woman will have any one of these cancers in her breast and because of its location in the body it gets misidentified as "breast cancer". Therefore the medical community never gets anything but funding for a mythical disease and never gets any closer to a cure for what is really the problem - cancer. Why bother with where in the human body the tumor manifests?

Then another offended woman inquired, And you know this how?

Because I interviewed a cancer researcher who knows and has found some of the cures for at least five different tumorous cancers. He is frustrated because his laboratory cannot get the funding to bring any one of these cures to fruition until he promises to cure all the kinds of cancer that affect the prostate or breast or liver or pancreas or...

Regards,

David Merrill.