Thread: ATF Form 4473 - Firearms Transaction Record

Anthony Joseph

ATF Form 4473 - Firearms Transaction Record

Has anyone here been involved in a transaction where this form was required?

The information requested is for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/utility which is property of the UNITED STATES by and though the STATE franchise in which is was created.

We have and claim special interest in the USE of said trust/utility and our opportunity to assert that truth is where we sign:

First Middle specially for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST
    Redeemed by demand in lawful money per 12USC411.

Any experiences or opinions are welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Has anyone here been involved in a transaction where this form was required?

The information requested is for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/utility which is property of the UNITED STATES by and though the STATE franchise in which is was created.

We have and claim special interest in the USE of said trust/utility and our opportunity to assert that truth is where we sign:

First Middle specially for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST
    Redeemed by demand in lawful money per 12USC411.

Any experiences or opinions are welcomed.
    "The Informer" asserts that the States are actually districts beginning in 1791. I need to pound the archives to verify, however.

I remember years back that that application near the bottom asked if you were a United States Citizen all those question they are asking you have changed there more personal. I also see the form has changed over the years by the date on the bottom.

What I find informatable is question 16 where you sign as FML. Curious what 18 USC 922 had to say.

It is interesting to read C.

(C) nothing in this paragraph shall be construed as applying in any manner in the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any possession of the United States differently than it would apply if the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the possession were in fact a State of the United States;

Something is just not right there I cant put my finger on it.

In fact I really did not know all of the definition to ethnicity was.

This is a very educational form with the meaning of the words, terms, laws, statutes and codes, will read more into it later.

Anthony Joseph
    Since the time many of us were born into this world, it is the STATE OF XXXX which created the FIRST MIDDLE LAST trust/utility under the parent corporation styled as [the] UNITED STATES.

Curious though that the form asks of the country of citizenship styled as [the] United States of America in question/box 14.

Either way, it is the fictional construct trust/utility known as the FIRST MIDDLE LAST that is being "questioned" in the application so the conventional answers are prudent regarding that persona/property of the STATE. My belief is that I have special and highest interest in the USE of said STATE property (naked USUFRUCT) and my dealings with it are at arms length indicated specifically when and where a signature is requested. That is where one makes one's nature, standing and demand known to all involved as mere special interested party in the USUFRUCT of the FIRST MIDDLE LAST and any property in that NAME.

The questions are all related to a fictional creation, NOT YOU, and as long as you make clear the distinction and separation between the real (you) and the fictional (IT), no governmental agency has evidence that you INTENDED to either: identify yourself falsley AS the FIRST MIDDLE LAST; or, trespass upon FIRST MIDDLE LAST by claiming OWNERSHIP in said NAME.

As always, we also make our diversity known, (being absent contract with the Federal Reserve system) redeemed by demand in lawful money per 12USC411.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 10-31-12 at 02:16 AM.

It would pretty much start with a revenue act under Geo. Washington. The Reconstruction Acts would continue such ala "military-revenue district". Might help to the BATF's association with revenue in mind.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Since when does a beneficiary have to fill out one of these?

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f433a.pdf

First question.

I wouldn't.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

IRS Form 433A is for taxpayers who owe back taxes that they cannot pay off in lump sum. Not a condition to strive for. It looks like the first stage of a serious asset stripping operation.