Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hello dm

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    "that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it.

taken from a letter from Thomas Jefferson To James Madison Paris, Sep. 6, 1789

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents...son/jefl81.php

my birth right is to be free from the last generations debt,
    the living inherit the earth debt free,
    because we us the "deed papers" (de facto) to identify yourself with (bc, pass port, etc) we become part of the dead and loss the inherit right and hold on to the obligation of repaying the dead's debt,
    Ever hear of the term, assumpsit?

Thanks for that quotation.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Ever hear of the term, assumpsit?
    we have no legal action until we start to reverse the pledge,

we have no legal action until we start to reverse the pledge,
    Have you agreed to undertake or assume (assumpsit) of your parents' debt?

From your last post, it seems you have.
    Also, what exactly was pledged or promised? What was given in return?

Ever notice how many religious or legal terms have commercial contexts?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-06-12 at 09:00 PM.

Have you agreed to undertake or assume (assumpsit) of your parents' debt?

From your last post, it seems you have.
    Also, what exactly was pledged or promised? What was given in return?

Ever notice how many religious or legal terms have commercial contexts?

there is an obligation to via the pledge,
    dissolve the pledge = void the obligation,
    re-deem the birth right,
    redemption

there is an obligation to via the pledge,
    dissolve the pledge = void the obligation,
    re-deem the birth right,
    redemption
    What is the pledge exactly?
    What is the obligation specifically?
    What is being redeemed specifically?

What is the birth right?

I'm gaining some sense of similarity to a specific action in equity. Can you name that action?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-07-12 at 04:58 AM.

What is the pledge exactly?
    What is the obligation specifically?
    What is being redeemed specifically?

What is the birth right?

I'm gaining some sense of similarity to a specific action in equity. Can you name that action?
    perhaps if you read my last post in
    "The Name thing. " on page 8
    you will see what i am getting at and you should find the answers to your questions there,

ps,
    did you in the usa at the beginning of every school day pledge an allegiance?
    get them when their young, sad but true,
    we had "oh canada" in the morning and "god save the queen" last thing,
    i think today they have dropped "god save the queen"

What is the pledge exactly? What is the obligation specifically? What is being redeemed specifically? What is the birth right? I'm gaining some sense of similarity to a specific action in equity. Can you name that action?
    Because the purpose of the Fourteenth Amendments first section was to end the denial of those fundamental rights that belong to all citizens by virtue of their citizenship under Article IV, Sec. II of the U.S. Constitution was imperative to first define citizenship of the United States. Otherwise, a State could refuse to recognize newly emancipated slaves as citizens by withholding the right to sue, make contracts, due process, purchase property, etc. Therefore, the Fourteenth Amendment acts to recognize all persons as citizens who do not owe allegiance to some other government when naturalized or born.

Madison made it clear rules of who is a citizen or alien properly belonged with each State when addressing a contested South Carolina Election of Rep. William Smith in the House of Representatives in 1794. Madison said the question of whether Rep. Smith had been a citizen of the United States for seven years at the time of the declaration of independence rested entirely with the Constitution of South Carolina:

Under Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes the same Congress who had adopted the Fourteenth Amendment, confirmed this principle: ?All persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.?

Who are the subjects of a foreign power? Thomas Jefferson said ?Aliens are the subjects of a foreign power.? Thus, the statute can be read as ?All persons born in the United States who are not aliens, excluding Under Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes the same Congress who had adopted the Fourteenth Amendment, confirmed this principle: ?All persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.?

Who are the subjects of a foreign power? Thomas Jefferson said ?Aliens are the subjects of a foreign power.? Thus, the statute can be read as ?All persons born in the United States who are not aliens, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.?

(a) Definitions
    In this section:

(1)The term ?Indian lands? means lands the title to which is held by the United States in trust for an Indian tribe or lands the title to which is held by an Indian tribe subject to a restriction by the United States against alienation.

Alienation may refer to: Alienation (property law), the legal transfer of title of ownership to another party;

More

What's in your restriction? (b)
    Last edited by Chex; 11-07-12 at 12:41 PM.

perhaps if you read my last post in
    "The Name thing. " on page 8
    you will see what i am getting at and you should find the answers to your questions there,
    I've read your posts thus far. They are vague without any specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Because the purpose of the Fourteenth Amendments first section was to end the denial of those fundamental rights that belong to all citizens by virtue of their citizenship under Article IV, Sec. II of the U.S. Constitution was imperative to first define citizenship of the United States. Otherwise, a State could refuse to recognize newly emancipated slaves as citizens by withholding the right to sue, make contracts, due process, purchase property, etc. Therefore, the Fourteenth Amendment acts to recognize all persons as citizens who do not owe allegiance to some other government when naturalized or born.
    I look at it this way. Those "slaves" (merely a title) were denied their fundamental rights ab initio by being forcibly dragged into the legal fiction of people as things for commercial gain and profit.

When I think of States' rights and freedom of association, I ask myself, "Who respected the freedoms and liberties of those men, women, and children made into articles of commerce and exploitation in these United States"?