Thread: hello dm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I suppose a partial retraction is in order - Rob is selling Security of the Person for $25/pop on World Freeman Society. Apparently he is not being molested by the Canadian Bar - the Law Society.

Did you know you owned stock and could hold that stock and collect dividends?

Anyone trying the theory will soon find otherwise:

This explains why Rob has hidden the free YouTube rendition from viewing too. It is available in 10 segments apparently. Here is the 5:00 Minute Mark clip. [After some while Rob did add the "STOCK CERTIFICATE SAMPLE" notice.] Approaching the 1:05 account of a woman who got rich we have this snippet at the end of Part 6. Sadly for making my point though - Part 7 is Part 6 repeated so I cannot show you.

I have plenty more about that but have always avoided bashing Rob except for this one particular point - and especially around here. It got ugly.

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you enjoy learning about redeeming lawful money - we have a Canadian rendition from the end of the Canadian Bank Act if that is more to your liking.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-04-12 at 10:50 PM.