Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 55 Water street Trillions in paper money damaged by SANDY??

JohnnyCash
    Sean interviews Rob Kirby on the DTCC fraud:
    http://sgtreport.com/2012/11/the-dtc...nks-rob-kirby/

Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation as DTCC keeps coming up as Dutch (East Indies) Trading Company for me!

55 Pentagrams and the admiralty of Water Street plus my family heritage, my ancestor Teunis Jansen Laenen building a large wall on Manhatten that became the namesake of Wall Street itself, right down to the flooding recently all keeps pulling different associations from a timeless dimension where sleep to me becomes as meditation for most people.

Has anyone read Where Did The Towers Go? by Judy Wood?

I'm thinking about ordering it.
    It's supposed to address the puzzling hurricane evidence of 9/11 along with the inexplicable dustification of the towers, besides other evidence.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

That is a real quandary!

JohnnyCash
    I know where 24 tons of the steel went:

http://jesse2012.com/3_Carrier_Groups-1.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Some believe 55 Water Street is where the Original Birth Certs are stored and assigned for monitization on the international market...of course, there is no way to prove this.

Maybe 55 water is the HARBOR/PORT for all the TRUST documents with the little feet prints on them?

$36.5 TRILLION is a very, very big number.
    The original bc and statement of live birth are stored in the jurisdiction they where created in.
    They are not federal documents so each province or state stores their own.

There is no one building that holds the whole countries bc or solb.

Hey all,
    I have a buddy who works in 55 Water for S&P. He is still working from home as they are not allowing any one in the building until all the systems are fixed (elevators, electrical,etc...) I really doubt anything is going on, at least on a large scale, as the DTCC has many offices and this vault I doubt was in the basement as the DTCC is in a 50 story building (i think it is on the 12th floor, been a while since I was in that building) also the building prides itself on self sustainability.
    (this is from the building owners brochure)
    A virtual city unto itself, 55 Water Street provides a fail safe operating environment. Powerful systems support massive capacities, instilling a level of risk management that far surpasses other properties. An extraordinarily advanced technological infrastructure includes multiple redundancies in every major operating system from electric, HVAC and telecom to life safety and security. Tenants can also avail themselves of emergency generator power to operate without interruption for multiple days.

Not sure if anyone remembers Pastor Tony King he was touting to one day go get our money from the accounts at the DTCC. I believe he turned out to be a fraud, but made lots of money selling this promise of the Holy land, DTCC!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    A virtual city unto itself, 55 Water Street provides a fail safe operating environment. Powerful systems support massive capacities, instilling a level of risk management that far surpasses other properties. An extraordinarily advanced technological infrastructure includes multiple redundancies in every major operating system from electric, HVAC and telecom to life safety and security. Tenants can also avail themselves of emergency generator power to operate without interruption for multiple days.
    Very nice. That's how I intend to design my house.