Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Thank you for posting Shikamaru. I know lacing a post with links takes a deliberate effort.

Walter, please style your posts so that paragraph structure keeps your points clear and together. Mostly though I find it difficult to tell when you are quoting or not. Sorry to mention it but I find your posts difficult to read.

We are trying to correct that character replacement problem.
i am not familiar with how to use this format on this forum yet,
i tried posting documents but can't,
i don't know how you guys get the blue words to reference a point of interest linked to other documents or web site,

Shikamaru, most of the stuff you posted referring to my post is exactly to the point i am trying to make,
i can't respond to your points with out making it difficult to read for the reason mentioned above,
sorry for my ignorance on how to use computers,

but your link to wiki info:

Equitable versus legal title

The equitable title is the right to obtain full ownership of property, where another maintains legal title to the property. legal title is actual ownership of the property. When a contract for the sale of land is executed, equitable title passes to the buyer. When the conditions on the sale contract have been met, legal title passes to the buyer in what is known as closing. Legal and equitable title also arises in trust. In a trust, one person may own the legal title, such as the trustees. Another may own the equitable title such as the beneficiary.[2]

says it all, usufruct,

equitable title = beneficiary ( having the benefit of holding that title, that's what i mean by benefit title holder)
legal title = trustee

all charges or easements are on the legal side of the title, they have to be because the charges and easements are created in the legal world,
the government is holding the legal side of the title,
should not the legal title holder be liable for these legal charges?

the beneficiary becomes liable when they use the government created name on the bc,
bc = federal employee

federal employee = trustee

until that is corrected the problem remains,