Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A brief history of Birth Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What was his Purpose?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Conquest or discovery of new lands for the purpose of evangelizing the world for the advancement of the Christian faith, would be my guess.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

then who Created Christianity? You might be surprised to find the Answer in the Book of Acts - Simon the Sorcerer. For Christianity so called is NOTHING like what Jesus CHRIST proclaimed. So what was the agenda? Seeing that Christianity as taught by Simon is steeped in the Mystery Religions. Pharaoh would be right at home in the so called United States.

In fact Christianity was NEVER proclaimed by Jesus. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is near.

for Manasseh has forgotten the Rock that begat him.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-09-12 at 01:38 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

then who Created Christianity? You might be surprised to find the Answer in the Book of Acts - Simon the Sorcerer. For Christianity so called is NOTHING like what Jesus CHRIST proclaimed. So what was the agenda? Seeing that Christianity as taught by Simon is steeped in the Mystery Religions. Pharaoh would be right at home in the so called United States.

In fact Christianity was NEVER proclaimed by Jesus. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is near.

for Manasseh has forgotten the Rock that begat him.
    I interpret it as: the Kingdom is within easy reach. I'm not sure what you mean by, "Christianity." Context is everything, and depending on how the word is being used, it can mean different things to different people.

It's interesting, though, to look into history and see how the monarchs used religion as an excuse to dominate their subjects. But then, human nature being what it is, it's not surprising that many people are actually eager to submit to pretentious authority.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    I interpret it as: the Kingdom is within easy reach. I'm not sure what you mean by, "Christianity." Context is everything, and depending on how the word is being used, it can mean different things to different people.

It's interesting, though, to look into history and see how the monarchs used religion as an excuse to dominate their subjects. But then, human nature being what it is, it's not surprising that many people are actually eager to submit to pretentious authority.
    Anything and everything can and will be weaponized by the forces of evil in this world.

The Bible definition of religion is nothing like what you would expect from observing most of the so-called "bible believing" christian denominations in the world.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world."
    James 1:27
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Anything and everything can and will be weaponized by the forces of evil in this world.

The Bible definition of religion is nothing like what you would expect from observing most of the so-called "bible believing" christian denominations in the world.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world."

James 1:27
    I like The Complete Jewish Bible's translation of that verse: The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world. There's a subtle yet important difference, I think, between religion and religious observances.

I also like your comment about anything and everything subject to being weaponized. I thought that was a great way to express the nature of the battle. It's a battle for the mind.

Indeed, when called to repent, the very subject matter is a call to change one's mind, and come out of the world and enter into the Kingdom. It's a call to come out of lawlessness, and enter into righteousness.
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-09-12 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for posting Shikamaru. I know lacing a post with links takes a deliberate effort.

Walter, please style your posts so that paragraph structure keeps your points clear and together. Mostly though I find it difficult to tell when you are quoting or not. Sorry to mention it but I find your posts difficult to read.

We are trying to correct that character replacement problem.
    I feel like my responses are cross-linked with another thread for some reason.
    If so, I apologize.

With birth certificates, I need to root and hog for the nature; history; and development of certificates.

ALL estates flow from a Throne - be it a king or a queen. And a Throne begs a Kingdom. And a Kingdom begs a Survey. Therefore all estates issued within a particular survey are subject to the Throne holding Allodial Title and therefore said Estates are ALL QUALIFIED.

There are no United e[States] absent a Throne and a Grant that proceedeth forth from said Throne. I believe a study of Sir Walter RALEIGH may be quite enjoyable. What was his Purpose?

Shalom,
    MJ

Thank you for your Order!

[That is MacDonald's for - I like your style!] It is good of you to remember that I have been re-reading LOSSING's Our Country lately (copyright 1888).

Last edited by David Merrill; 11-10-12 at 01:04 AM.

I like The Complete Jewish Bible's translation of that verse: The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world. There's a subtle yet important difference, I think, between religion and religious observances.
    That's very interesting, thank you for pointing this out Seosaidh.
    I was not aware of there being a distinction.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Yes indeed....from THE COMPANION BIBLE

Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their trouble, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

visit. Personal interest and sympathy are enjoined.

Thanks DM - I will want to read that .pdf.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    That's very interesting, thank you for pointing this out Seosaidh. I was not aware of there being a distinction.
    Either did I.

ELIZABETH by the Grace of God of England, Fraunce and Ireland Queene, defender of the faith, &c. To all people to whome these presents shall come, greeting.

Knowe yee that of our especial grace, certaine science, and meere motion, we haue given and graunted, and by these presents for us, our heires and successors, we giue and graunt to our trustie and welbeloued seruant Walter Ralegh, Esquire, and to his heires assignee for euer, free libertie and licence from time to time, and at all times for ever hereafter, to discover, search, finde out, and view such remote, heathen and barbarous lands, countries, and territories, not actually possessed of any Christian Prince, nor inhabited by Christian People, as to him, his heires and assignee, and to every or any of them shall seeme good, and the same to haue, horde, occupie and enjoy to him, his heires and assignee for euer, with all prerogatives, commodities, jurisdictions, royalties, privileges, franchises, and preheminences, thereto or thereabouts both by sea and land, whatsoever we by our letters patents may graunt, and as we or any of our noble progenitors haue heretofore graunted to any person or persons, bodies politique.or corporate: and the said Walter Ralegh, his heires and assignee, and all such as from time to time, by licence of us, our heires and successors, shall goe or trauaile thither to inhabite or remaine, there to build and fortifie, at the discretion of the said Walter Ralegh, his heires and assignee, the statutes or acte of Parliament made against fugitives, or against such as shall depart, romaine or continue out of our Realme of England without licence, or any other statute, acte, lawe, or any ordinance whatsoever to the contrary in anywise notwithstanding.

Avalon Project - Charter to Sir Walter Raleigh : 1584