Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patroons of New York

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Also one of the first things I did when as part of getting 'my house in order', was to more formally establish a household in the sense of say "the House of Doe". The household is IMHO a government in and of itself of a superior order to say the State of Georgia. Were there attempts to vitiate the framework of my household, yes has proved quite costly for those who conspired to do so.
    I am glad to hear that, both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ...I am captivated by the Treaty of Fort Stanwix coming up in this context.....
    The Treaty of Fort Stanwix appears to have a more direct link to the establishment of a territorial government for the United States of America. The Northwest Ordinance of 1787 itself appears to be a kind of constitution.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The protections of the natives in the Northwest Ordinance seem commensurate with a good spirited conference and relationship between the Iroquois (Moors) Confederation and the states of America. One theme worth noting is the push for a centralized territorial government--this seems missed by most all historians.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The protections of the natives in the Northwest Ordinance seem commensurate with a good spirited conference and relationship between the Iroquois (Moors) Confederation and the states of America. One theme worth noting is the push for a centralized territorial government--this seems missed by most all historians.
    Okay...

Now you got me wondering.

From Article III of the Northwest Ordinance:

Religion, morality, and knowledge being necessary to good government and the happiness of mankind, schools and the means of education shall forever be encouraged. The utmost good faith shall always be observed towards the Indians; their lands and property shall never be taken from them without their consent; and in their property, rights, and liberty they never shall be invaded or disturbed, unless in just and lawful wars authorized by Congress; but laws founded in justice and humanity shall, from time to time, be made, for preventing wrongs being done to them, and for preserving peace and friendship with them.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-26-13 at 05:03 PM.

Thank you Allodial.

That is what has struck me so typical about Richard PETERS Esquire. He cajoled the consent in ignorance for the Iroquois Federation to grant America to the US government.

Underlying the survey however from 1629 through municipal jurisdiction we find the perpetual inheritance.

What is also pertinent is the frequent lack of just or lawful war with respect to treatment of the Moors/Indigenous/Indians especially after the Civil War. Even the U.S. Supreme Court upheld this. What is also interesting is what appears to have been a wide-spread (understatement) presumption of 'membership in a tribe' or even a presumption of a 'monolithic tribe' when it was known that membership in a tribe wasn't necessarily required. Again similarly we have fixations on tribes, states--'political entities' rather than living souls. This points at a more widespread kind of juristic 'Dink complex' (i.e. replace 'resident' with 'dink')? What a gambit. Furthermore, the British subjects or US-ians that disobeyed laws due to thirsting after land speculation were with respect to their offices as citizens or residents were wholly ultra vires. Its interesting the two-edge sword or is it a cleaver?: (i) the rogues that break the laws and make the lawful state actors look bad; (ii) state actors that break laws based on mere presumption (juristic dink complex 'presumption of residence', et. al.) Its interesting perspective if one looks from the view of the sovereign that has to keep peace.

And so points to: refusal for cause, rebuttal, wielding your voice (which can be a type of 'shofar' I was once told).
    Last edited by allodial; 01-27-13 at 02:58 AM.

hi David

Did you say you have been to the Hague???? and WON????

Quote Originally Posted by looking for truth View Post
    Did you say you have been to the Hague???? and WON????
    I apologize for being so busy elsewhere lately.

I have not been to the Hague. I served the Hague the BoE (by extension - serving the UN-NY) with the Charter cited on it.