Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

Certificate Searches

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes and demand Redeemed Lawful Money on all transactions.

I suggest that you supplement your ID with a Certificate of Search from the USDC.
    ]
    What other types of searches are available from the clerk? I didn't know clerks offered this type of service i.e. criminal records etc.

I do not think that is possible.

If you want to give it a go please carry an audio recorder, or even one of those pen video cameras. Carry your cash in and tell the customer service rep that you have no SSN. [It does not exist without your verification and approval for its use.]

I recall years ago I heard that banking software would allow no SSN by entering 99999's. That would get you through that screen and to the next screen with the County field. The rep would key upward and find USA or United States of America rather than US or United States and then be able to delete the 999999's and proceed. It was probably a patriot myth.

P.S. Welcome and cool name!

It is possible to open an account without a SSN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<SNIP>

Fortunately, the federal government's presumption about you is also rebuttable. Why? Because the feds are guilty of fraud, among other reasons, by not disclosing the nature of the bankruptcy which they are using to envelope the American people, like an octopus with a suction tentacle in everybody's wallet, adults and children alike. The banks became unwitting parties to this fraud because the Congress has obtained a controlling interest in the banks through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and their traffic in Federal Reserve Notes and other commercial paper issued by the Federal Reserve banks, with the help of their agent, the private Treasury Department. For further details, read "Return to Constitutional Money" by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., in the Supreme Law Library on the Internet.

Because this fraud can attach to bank accounts without your knowledge or consent, it is generally a good idea to notify your bank(s), in writing, that the IRS cannot inspect any of your bank records unless you have specifically authorized such inspections by executing IRS Form 6014. The IRS Printed Products Catalog describes this form as follows:

6014 -- 42996R -- (Each)

Authorization ?? Access to Third Party Records for Internal Revenue Service Employees

Authorization from Taxpayer to third party for IRS employees to examine records. Re-numbered as a 4-digit form from Letter 995(DO) (7/77). Changes suggested per IRM Section 4082.1 to help secure the correct information from the third party. EX : E : D Tax Related Public Use

[IRS Printed Product Catalog]
    [Document 7130, Rev. 6-89, p. 49]

Make explicit reference to this Form in a routine letter to your bank(s). Inform the appropriate bank officers that they must have a completed Form 6014 on file, with your authorized signature, before they can legally allow any IRS employees to examine your records. Then state, discretely, that you hereby reserve your fundamental right to withhold your authorized signature from Form 6014, because it might otherwise constitute a waiver of your 4th Amendment Rights, and no agency of government can compel you to waive any of your fundamental Rights such as those explicitly guaranteed by the 4th Amendment in the Constitution for the United States of America. (Banks are chartered by the States in which they do business, and as such they are "agencies" of State government.)

For good measure, you might also cite pertinent sections in your State Constitution, particularly where it mandates that the U.S. Constitution is the supreme Law of the Land, as it does in the California Constitution of 1879. Finally, you may wish to state that Form 6014 is not applicable to you anyway, because you are not a "Taxpayer" as that term is defined by Section 7701(a)(14) of the Internal Revenue Code. Therefore, the bank is simply not authorized to release information about you to IRS employees, period!

<SNIP>

The law of presumption:
    http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/chapter9.htm

EXCELLENT POST! Although that info doesn't provide what one needs to get by the bank requiring an SSN before they will open an account.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    EXCELLENT POST! Although that info doesn't provide what one needs to get by the bank requiring an SSN before they will open an account.
    Can't you open a non-interest bearing account without an SSN?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

I think I know where to ask that question!

I have seen a forum for bankers to discuss such questions. There is also a segment of the forum for non-bankers to ask questions of bankers.

Try:

http://www.bankersonline.com/forum/u...Number=1695080

Please start a new thread to keep us informed should your excursions become interesting?

I think I know where to ask that question!

I have seen a forum for bankers to discuss such questions. There is also a segment of the forum for non-bankers to ask questions of bankers.

Try:

Please start a new thread to keep us informed should your excursions become interesting?
    My thought is that the SSN is required for any interest that may accumulate in an account for IRS filing requirements.

If the account is non-interest bearing, what is there to report for income ?

Quote Originally Posted by steel_g View Post
    What other types of searches are available from the clerk? I didn't know clerks offered this type of service i.e. criminal records etc.

It is not a criminal records search. You can get one of those for $150 from any Private Investigator. It is a records search and you can get one for free over the phone but you pay $25 or so for one on paper.

P.S. You might explore about bank accounts here:

I found the following...

I recently tried to open a bank account with my local bank , and when they asked for a SSN, I informed them that I didn't have one. They flatly refused and said that without a SSN that they absolutely could NOT open an account of any kind. I then proceeded thus to convince them that they were in the wrong: 1) I informed them that I had terminated my SSN legally in accordance with 20 CFR 3 A7 404.1905 and 2) I informed them that the bank could not be held legally responsible by anyone for failing to obtain a SSN from me pursuant to 31 CFR 103.34(a)(1) and 3) I informed them that under the Internal Revenue Code Section 6041, that they were not even required to provide any taxpayer identification numbers on the Form 1099 that they file with the IRS at the end of the year, and 4) I informed them that pursuant to 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c) that they were under no legal obligation to obtain a SSN from me, and 5) I informed them that 42 USC 408 makes it a FELONY to use threat, duress, or coercion to try to force a person by fear or deceit to provide his SSN in an unlawful manner. After a brief meeting with the banks controller and legal counsel, I received a phone call stating that I would be allowed to open a checking account. Please pass this information along to your readers, in hopes that it may help someone else who may find themselves in this situation.

link deleted

I realize most folks here probably already know this information, but it was presented so succinctly I thought it might benefit someone.

PS - Also, I'm wondering what some of you might think about these PDF's:
    http://web.nossn.com/specvest/nossn....E/bank_not.pdf

http://web.nossn.com/specvest/nossn....LE/con-not.pdf
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-13-20 at 05:11 PM. Reason: add links

It is not a criminal records search. You can get one of those for $150 from any Private Investigator. It is a records search and you can get one for free over the phone but you pay $25 or so for one on paper.

P.S. You might explore about bank accounts here:

Interesting David.....seems we are just batshit crazy to these folks.

"Nut case. Close his account and send him on his way. These section 411 people are nothing but trouble."

David...have you had any further info from you banker friend who implemented remedy successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    yes you can,
    a SSN is only need for capital gains,
    no interest no gains,

i have opened bank accounts with no SSN, in canada they are called SIN, (mark of the beast or what?)
    and they were interest being,

when the lady asked for my SIN i said i don't remember it and i will phone it in to you, never did and it was never a problem,

also i used home made ID with the bank,
    the reason banks ask for ID is to protect your account from unauthorized access,
    and the bank has a list of ID they can us,
    so when you open an account all you have to do is say for security reasons i will only be using this ID to verify who's account it is, have the bank put your home made ID into the record as the ID that will be used and you off to the races,

i still had some tellers asking me if i have any other ID and i say NO,
    and then they drop the subject,