Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
I like •3.17 Quit Social Security and Rescind the number assigned to you, and I want the contributions my employer and I put into the SSA account.

Termination at the request of the recipient.

There are 14 Updates appearing in the Federal Register for 20 CFR 416. http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/20/416.1333
Someone I know visited an SSA office and asked if there was a form that existed to terminate the card account, benefit etc. The desk clerk (helpful) searched for any such form. The desk clerk was asked if there was a Form 521 and if there were instructions. Being helpful (I witnessed this) she went to find her manager who insisted there was no such thing..no such for..no way to cancel/terminate the card/account etc. So the next step was to go get the form which was out in the car. Went to the same clerk, showed her the form. She showed sincere surprise, she was asked if there were instructions for the form. She went to the manager. When the manager saw the form (a butchish, redhead female) she could not contain her self. She SHRIEKED "HOW DID HE GET THAT?!" and red-faced, angry and caught in a lie by multiple witnesses scurried back into her office out of sight. So that form must be 'insignificant' right?