Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Interesting word choices. You "could" and you "can" ... but you've never done it in the past, and you're not about to start now, eh?
    Me and banks...long story. I avoid them. It became clear to me that in the US in the past 20 years or so purpose has been to obstruct/prevent/interfere and spy. In the past say five years I have spent more time teaching branch managers than getting useful services out of them. If I got involved directly it would likely be me talking with bank counsel rather than a teller. Of course, I am for redeeming for lawful money or non-endorsement. Point was -> inkjets can be used instead of stamps to do non-endorsement--using practice/test blanks helps prevent ruining a check. Knowing what color socks I wear probably isn't going to assist with remedy unless you want to be as cool as me. Have you met Shoonra yet?

P.S. Trying psychology on me is LOL. "These aren't are the droids you're looking for."
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 11:03 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.