Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

I want to open a bank account that has no link to a SS number and or state ID. Does anyone here know how to do that? I have been redeeming lawful money with my non endorsement for awhile now on a business account. I want to open a personal account now and want to keep it separate from any SS #. Any help is much appreciated.

Jesus Victor

I do not think that is possible.

If you want to give it a go please carry an audio recorder, or even one of those pen video cameras. Carry your cash in and tell the customer service rep that you have no SSN. [It does not exist without your verification and approval for its use.]

I recall years ago I heard that banking software would allow no SSN by entering 99999's. That would get you through that screen and to the next screen with the County field. The rep would key upward and find USA or United States of America rather than US or United States and then be able to delete the 999999's and proceed. It was probably a patriot myth.

P.S. Welcome and cool name!

So if they do not do it, then I would open a regular account and then make sure to sign my card with "12 USC 411". Correct?

Jesus Victor
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-09-12 at 04:17 AM.

This is what I have experienced- The bank will ask for an SS# to which you may show but basically the W-9 form is what gives consent for the banks to share account info with the IRS. You may decline to sign the W-9 and in exchange they will tell you that your account cannot earn interest. No problem! After having the account for a time the bank will send a W-9 form in the mail to which it may be ignored.

I was added as a signor to an existing account without a SSN. They fussed a bit about it, and had to go up the chain to get the ok, which came through no problem. But even then they had to "threaten" that the "system" might "automatically close the account". That was several years ago and I've had no problems.

I'm about to begin a similar endeavor to open an individual account without a number or a driver license/passport. Instead of that "ID" I will identify myself on my terms via the affidavit of identity I have made public notice. W-9's are for "U.S. persons" and therefore not applicable to me; I'll likely furnish an alternative W-8BEN (for nonresident aliens). I also intend to add verbiage to the effect that all transactions related to the account shall be in lawful money, and that it is agreed the body of law that calls itself "Internal Revenue Code" does not apply. We'll see if it's still America in relation to banks.
    Last edited by Jethro; 11-08-12 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesus victor View Post
    So if they do not do it, then I would open a regular account and then make sure to sign my card with "12 USC 411". Correct?
    Jesus Victor
    Yes and demand Redeemed Lawful Money on all transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    This is what I have experienced- The bank will ask for an SS# to which you may show but basically the W-9 form is what gives consent for the banks to share account info with the IRS. You may decline to sign the W-9 and in exchange they will tell you that your account cannot earn interest. No problem! After having the account for a time the bank will send a W-9 form in the mail to which it may be ignored.
    That is where I was going too EZ.

Since you are depriving consent to lend fractionally on your funds the bank is getting no benefit from your funds. I believe we described it legally as Special Deposit. They are just holding your money and have to hold it separate from the endorsers' funds. So do not expect that they have to pay you interest for no benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I was added as a signor to an existing account without a SSN. They fussed a bit about it, and had to go up the chain to get the ok, which came through no problem. But even then they had to "threaten" that the "system" might "automatically close the account". That was several years ago and I've had no problems.

I'm about to begin a similar endeavor to open an individual account without a number or a driver license/passport. Instead of that "ID" I will identify myself on my terms via the affidavit of identity I have made public notice. W-9's are for "U.S. persons" and therefore not applicable to me; I'll likely furnish an alternative W-8BEN (for nonresident aliens). I also intend to add verbiage to the effect that all transactions related to the account shall be in lawful money, and that it is agreed the body of law that calls itself "Internal Revenue Code" does not apply. We'll see if it's still America in relation to banks.

That is great! I suggest that you supplement your ID with a Certificate of Search from the USDC.

Here is an example:

Last edited by David Merrill; 11-09-12 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks, David. Although a similar search for me would likely turn up a record of a civil case, though I won that case.

How would that benefit me?

Perhaps the State/County/City treasurer nearest you provides some kind of banking services? Also folks are apparently able to open accounts with Matricula Consulars and WSA Passports. Perhaps consider a banking passport?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thanks for the insight. I will let you all know how it goes next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Thanks, David. Although a similar search for me would likely turn up a record of a civil case, though I won that case.

How would that benefit me?
    The objective is in relation to a Libel of Review. The judgment is a true judgment because the presenter is making a claim without filing first in the district courts of the US. So even if it shows a civil suit there is no cause for the presentment to be binding in law, which sets up the default judgment and lays grounds for successful Refusals for Cause.