Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

stoneFree
    Some argue that corporations, LLCs, are as governmental entities, since their limited liability is the result of government fiat, rather than contractual dealings among individuals. Thus in some ways corporations have more rights than individuals.

It was not until 1886, after a series of cases brought by lawyers representing the expanding railroad interests, that the Supreme Court ruled that corporations were “persons” and entitled to the same rights (actually more) granted to individual people under the Bill of Rights. This sinister ruling, discussed by Thom Hartmann in his 2002 book Unequal Protection: The Rise of Corporate Dominance and The Theft of Human Rights (Rodale Press) has led to the corporate dominance of the individual – a thoroughly un-American state of affairs. As Hartmann points out, the largest transnational corporations fill a role today that has historically been filled by kings. They control most of the world's wealth and exert power over the lives of most of the world's citizens. And they pretty much own the U.S. government: the revolving door between corporate boardrooms and the top echelons of all recent administrations is no secret.

http://www.objectivistliving.com/for...howtopic=14258

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

I can appreciate that response.
    But consider this one: Ref 508(c)(1)(a) which has a total exception and exemption to the code. Now I would only register in State with this Standing as Officer in Corporation Sole in Church Ministry. So then the Church always remains without the State and the Corporation Sole is the Sole Office as Liason between Church and State. This is the Bridge. So the Corp Sole would Register with the Sec of State regarding Standing but NOT in regard to Incorporation. This is very important. Rather the Corp Sole is incorporated by Authority derived from the Church. And the State registration is merely for keeping the peace. So now a banker will see that the State can RECOGNIZE the Corporation Sole. So now the Church which is Foreign to the State can by and thru its Counsel [appointed within said Church] appoint men to perform tasks for the Ministry. So then the Corporation Sole might issue a LICENSE to a Church Foundation formed to do business in the State. And therefore we see the Corporation Sole as an OVERSEER in ADMINISTRATION and we see the Foundation doing what it needs to do in State but we see the Church without the State.

So then the Foundation applies for a banking account as a Church AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION - ordained and overseen by the Corporation Sole - for the benefit of both Church and State. The foundation would therefore also be foreign to the State as it is subject to Church Law. As it was Ordained by Church Law.

So then the Banker only needs to see that the Corporation Sole has been Incorporated [Under Church Law] and is recognized by the State of [insert Name]. Like I said I have seen this done with my own two eyes.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Question:Where do you live?

Answer: Can you hear me?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The way the STATE gets around God’s Law and thereby controls the People is by creating only an office, and not a real human.

This office is titled as “person” and then the legislature claims that you are filling that office.

Legislators erroneously now think that they can make laws that also control men.

They create entire bodies of laws – motor vehicle code, building code, compulsory education laws, and so on.

They still cannot control men or women, but they can now control the office they created. And look who is sitting in that office of a “person” — YOU.

Since corporations act only through their officers, employees, etc., the income tax statutes reach out to them when acting in their official capacities, but not as individuals.

This is the real purpose for Identifying Numbers -- cf. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(d) [(D) An individual, whether U.S. or foreign, who is an employer or who is engaged in a trade or business as a sole proprietor should use an employer identification number as required byreturns, statements, or other documents and their related instructions.] & (g)

Special rules for taxpayer identifying numbers issued to foreign persons https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/301.6109-1

and 26 USC 6331(a) and 26 CFR 301.6331-1, Part 4.
    Last edited by Chex; 08-13-15 at 07:21 AM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The way the STATE gets around God’s Law and thereby controls the People is by creating only an office, and not a real human.

This office is titled as “person” and then the legislature claims that you are filling that office.

Legislators erroneously now think that they can make laws that also control men.

They create entire bodies of laws – motor vehicle code, building code, compulsory education laws, and so on.

They still cannot control men or women, but they can now control the office they created. And look who is sitting in that office of a “person” — YOU.

Since corporations act only through their officers, employees, etc., the income tax statutes reach out to them when acting in their official capacities, but not as individuals.

This is the real purpose for Identifying Numbers -- cf. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(d) [(D) An individual, whether U.S. or foreign, who is an employer or who is engaged in a trade or business as a sole proprietor should use an employer identification number as required byreturns, statements, or other documents and their related instructions.] & (g)

Special rules for taxpayer identifying numbers issued to foreign persons https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/26/301.6109-1

and 26 USC 6331(a) and 26 CFR 301.6331-1, Part 4.
    That is right. No man can require of another man to do anything. But if a man takes an office and that office has certain duties and obligations subject to certain liabilities and therefore benefits, then the man who is now in office can be made to perform upon his office.

Consider what happens when one UNDERTAKES on behalf of another. That is a one-sided contract. In my opinion, when one flips a cheque over and issues a "naked endorsement" that is a Nudem Pactum. Therefore in PRESUMPTION the office of TAXPAYER is filled by a Grantee/Trustee.

These offices are understood by Faith. But whereof is Love? Shall it be birthed by Faith? To hear the Religionists today you would think so. But this is not The Way. Faith should be birthed out of Love not the other way around. The system of persons requires a "higher power" to Administrate and promote Justice.

The premise is simple..... "If you give your Word, then perform your Word".

Enter insurance stage left. This insurance is the means to "attempt" to remove the Ever Living God from the midst of government. An improper oath of office is no oath at all and therefore the performance of said office requires the consent of men and women as Grantor's of their good Faith in Trust.

Basically, these bogus officers are independent business operators posing as officers of State being understood by insurance policies. "May I have your business card?"

Best Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Some argue that corporations, LLCs, are as governmental entities, since their limited liability is the result of government fiat, rather than contractual dealings among individuals. Thus in some ways corporations have more rights than individuals.

It was not until 1886, after a series of cases brought by lawyers representing the expanding railroad interests, that the Supreme Court ruled that corporations were “persons” and entitled to the same rights (actually more) granted to individual people under the Bill of Rights. This sinister ruling, discussed by Thom Hartmann in his 2002 book Unequal Protection: The Rise of Corporate Dominance and The Theft of Human Rights (Rodale Press) has led to the corporate dominance of the individual – a thoroughly un-American state of affairs. As Hartmann points out, the largest transnational corporations fill a role today that has historically been filled by kings. They control most of the world's wealth and exert power over the lives of most of the world's citizens. And they pretty much own the U.S. government: the revolving door between corporate boardrooms and the top echelons of all recent administrations is no secret.

http://www.objectivistliving.com/for...howtopic=14258
    The 14th Amendment was about giving corporations status as citizens under the guise of giving so-called "negroes" access to citizenship. "negro" and and "necro" refer to 'dead' or 'civilly dead' of corporations, slaves and married women. Generally, brown-skinned people never needed the 14th amendment technically because they always had access to citizenship or nationality in the states of America. However, those who were "born slaves" and agreeably so were the only ones who the 14th amendment would help. But the trick was to malign brown-skinned people, coercing a franchise on people that didn't necessarily need it. Furthermore, it might be that career soldiers and military companies would need the 14th amendment. It might not be a coincidence that standing armies in the U.S. arrived around the time of the 14th amendment.

The reason they are filling roles historically filled by kings might be because they are under the direction of some king or sovereign.

Another thing about corporations...

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1:30 KJV
    And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
    And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. Genesis 1:28 and 30 ESV
    According to Blackstone and the Congressional Record corporations regarded to be souless. Do corporations eat? The Congressional Record also shows that the Congress only legislates over corporations rather than over living souls.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-13-15 at 05:14 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Continuing re: corporations

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Mark 12:26-27
    Name:  NoCommonLawAtFederalLevel.png
Views: 496
Size:  20.5 KB
    Is it any surprise that in a corporate venue there could be said to be no "common law"?

There is no body of Federal common law separate and distinct from the common law existing in the several States in the sense that there is a body of statute law enacted by Congress separate and distinct from the body of statute law enacted by the several States. But it is an entirely different thing to hold that there is no common law in force generally throughout the United States, and that the countless multitude of interstate commercial transactions are subject to no rules and burdened by no restrictions other than those expressed in the statutes of Congress. Western Union Tel. Co. v. Call Publishing Co.
    181 U.S. 92 (1901)
    Last edited by allodial; 08-15-15 at 01:28 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    EXCELLENT POST! Although that info doesn't provide what one needs to get by the bank requiring an SSN before they will open an account.
    Excellent post...by someone who never actually did this. Because if you did, you might find your experience to be similar to mine, where the bank decides it no longer wants to do business with you and closes your accounts.

Because believe me, when it comes to deciding between what the IRS wants and what a bank customer wants, the manager will choose the IRS every time if they want to keep their job.

I've had this happen to me twice when I went to war with the IRS to prevent them from getting my bank records back in 2010-2011. To solve this problem I simply stopped doing business with banks. They aren't trustworthy (to say the least) and don't deserve my business.