Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

May I ask which bank you went to and in what state? I tried Wells Fargo and BBT in Florida and both said no.

May I ask what bank you went to and in which state? I tried Wells Fargo and BBT in Florida and it was a no go.

following...

I recently tried to open a bank account with my local bank , and when they asked for a SSN, I informed them that I didn't have one. They flatly refused and said that without a SSN that they absolutely could NOT open an account of any kind. I then proceeded thus to convince them that they were in the wrong: 1) I informed them that I had terminated my SSN legally in accordance with 20 CFR 3 A7 404.1905 and 2) I informed them that the bank could not be held legally responsible by anyone for failing to obtain a SSN from me pursuant to 31 CFR 103.34(a)(1) and 3) I informed them that under the Internal Revenue Code Section 6041, that they were not even required to provide any taxpayer identification numbers on the Form 1099 that they file with the IRS at the end of the year, and 4) I informed them that pursuant to 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c) that they were under no legal obligation to obtain a SSN from me, and 5) I informed them that 42 USC 408 makes it a FELONY to use threat, duress, or coercion to try to force a person by fear or deceit to provide his SSN in an unlawful manner. After a brief meeting with the banks controller and legal counsel, I received a phone call stating that I would be allowed to open a checking account. Please pass this information along to your readers, in hopes that it may help someone else who may find themselves in this situation.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Vi...s/bank_ssn.htm

I realize most folks here probably already know this information, but it was presented so succinctly I thought it might benefit someone.

PS - Also, I'm wondering what some of you might think about these PDF's:
    http://web.nossn.com/specvest/nossn....E/bank_not.pdf

http://web.nossn.com/specvest/nossn....LE/con-not.pdf[/QUOTE]

Wow salsero one from J.E.M. at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/davids...s/message/2962 was nothing but harassment. Nice post.

I agree with J.E.M. 666: http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Nu...USC_sec666.htm
    Last edited by Chex; 02-05-13 at 08:33 PM.

If you keep a record of the refusal of them to open accounts without SSN, you could sue them $10K+ per instance.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I wrote exclusively to the Suitors on how to do this very task. Look up DUMMY T.I.N. also W8-BEN. Fact is you had best have some standing recognized by some State within the Union of the 50 showing that one of those States recognizes your foreign standing - this is TYPICALLY done with a Corporation Sole as the Sole member in Church.

Be prepared for a lot of blank stares - because the clerks are clerks for a reason - stop and think and maybe you will figure out that one. So there will be push back, but if you have your ducks in a row, then you will have your Declaration of Status, your notice of Standing from a Secretary of State on one of the 50, you private ID issued from within your private law boundary. Notice it is not good for man to be alone - therefore the Scriptures say "where TWO or more are gathered IN MY NAME there too shall I be." The wise will comprehend.

The Key: Genesis 1: 3-5.

God DECLARED
    God SAW
    God NAMED

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. You will need to do some study on Trust formation - this will Encompass both State and Church. Then you will want to look into Corporation Sole and then you will want to look into Arizona. I believe that is the ONLY state left that recognizes a Corp Sole in Church as a legal entity - such that the State will grant Standing. Notice "In the Water but Standing OUT of the Water" = no seas - but a firmament surrounding.

I find that this is not required but if someone really desires this way then so be it. It can be done and I know that for a fact = first hand factual witness.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-05-13 at 10:52 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I wrote exclusively to the Suitors on how to do this very task. Look up DUMMY T.I.N. also W8-BEN. Fact is you had best have some standing recognized by some State within the Union of the 50 showing that one of those States recognizes your foreign standing - this is TYPICALLY done with a Corporation Sole as the Sole member in Church.
    I would not recommend associating with a State in the "Union". Union aka the United States might be domestic to the United States.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I would not recommend associating with a State in the "Union". Union aka the United States might be domestic to the United States.

I can appreciate that response.
    But consider this one: Ref 508(c)(1)(a) which has a total exception and exemption to the code. Now I would only register in State with this Standing as Officer in Corporation Sole in Church Ministry. So then the Church always remains without the State and the Corporation Sole is the Sole Office as Liason between Church and State. This is the Bridge. So the Corp Sole would Register with the Sec of State regarding Standing but NOT in regard to Incorporation. This is very important. Rather the Corp Sole is incorporated by Authority derived from the Church. And the State registration is merely for keeping the peace. So now a banker will see that the State can RECOGNIZE the Corporation Sole. So now the Church which is Foreign to the State can by and thru its Counsel [appointed within said Church] appoint men to perform tasks for the Ministry. So then the Corporation Sole might issue a LICENSE to a Church Foundation formed to do business in the State. And therefore we see the Corporation Sole as an OVERSEER in ADMINISTRATION and we see the Foundation doing what it needs to do in State but we see the Church without the State.

So then the Foundation applies for a banking account as a Church AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION - ordained and overseen by the Corporation Sole - for the benefit of both Church and State. The foundation would therefore also be foreign to the State as it is subject to Church Law. As it was Ordained by Church Law.

So then the Banker only needs to see that the Corporation Sole has been Incorporated [Under Church Law] and is recognized by the State of [insert Name]. Like I said I have seen this done with my own two eyes.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Then you graduate in the written trust law and know you are The Good Church.

Then you graduate from that and realize you are Elect.

That is where this fellow lives, based upon my calculations over ten years ago.

Better yet, this fellow was suffering seizure of his castle back when the clerk of court attacked his identity:

I sent $350 to Congress with a summons, like a civil suit to MANSPEAKER accusing him of falsifying information on court documents. Notice the dates. MANSPEAKER corrected the certificates and was replaced soon after that.

Graduation replaces registration. Being in that Zone faith provides is the only safety. Like how MJ points out that all the states of the Union are repealing any allusion to corporation sole. The States are graduating from providing for that METRO/municipal priesthood trustee-ecclesia by statute.

Regards,

David Merrill.

I recently attempted to open a bank account at US Bank without an SSN in California. Here's how it went.

Having no bank account, I cash all my checks at a branch of the bank upon which they're drawn. A friend with whom I do business has a US Bank account and pays me with checks drawn on that account. When I would go in to a local branch to cash the check, the teller would ask me if I had a bank account to which I would reply that I do not. They would then ask if I'd like to open one, and I would give them the same response I gave to all other tellers at all other banks that asked: not unless I can open one without a SSN. To my surprise, the US Bank teller said they could and would.

So I went in one day to open an account, having spoken to the branch manager and confirmed that I would simply need two forms of ID. I have a state ID card (that I got only because I found it nearly impossible to use my "functionally equivalent" identification to otherwise cash checks) but nothing else. After some discussion it was determined that I could use a vehicle registration form. My wife's car is still registered with the state, so I was able to use the registration renewal form as a second ID. I also believe a marriage license would be acceptable as well, based on something I read somewhere in the CA statutes that allowed for alternative ID for some specific purpose and a marriage license was one of the items mentioned.

The clerk was unable to enter all 9's or 0's in the SSN field. The only way to make the SSN field go away was to select a county other than "United States" from the drop down list, but I didn't want to represent myself as being a citizen of any other country (which would be a lie, probably an unfortunate one at that). I told her I was a citizen of California, and explained dual citizenship in the US (state v. federal) and she was very fascinated and appreciated the lesson, but that didn't help the computer understand my status. Passing myself off as an "American National" was of no use either. The clerk let me look at the country scroll down list and I didn't find anything that I would feel comfortable using. The only logical choice available was "United States".

So, no go. I continue to research this. I know there is a way.

Banking + utility bills?

I too have been looking into opening a small account based on a best scenario:

The Ideal: Find a SMALL state Credit Union (State, NOT Federal Credit Union, nor FDIC insured. The determining giveaway here is merely the lack of the word Federal; just "Credit Union") rather than a bank, in perhaps a State with no income tax like South Dakota or Washington. Open a NON-interest bearing account and get your Lawful Money verbiage on your signature card.

The Problem:
    I've seen older SSN cards say they are not to be used as ID. Even with a SSN, passport, Driver's Lic., Birth Certificate and credit card, the establishment points out the Patriot Act, and requires a utility bill (?!?!) and/or picture ID with your current home address. What to do when you don't have a current home address such as a full time RV'er in transition, and don't want to subject yourself to REAL ID intrusions nor establish residency. Trying to quash some burocracy.

The Solution?
    Eliminating the tellers and going to the manager may be best, but knowing what to say/show first would help. Charm wit and smiles aside, I imagine one being not worth the hassle by the time you get the signature card verbiage attempted. Any others in this scenario have any suggestions? I am open to out of state options. I've tried while recently in Fl. Maybe I'll have to try an out of country option?