Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful View Post
    I too have been looking into opening a small account based on a best scenario:

The Ideal: Find a SMALL state Credit Union (State, NOT Federal Credit Union, nor FDIC insured. The determining giveaway here is merely the lack of the word Federal; just "Credit Union") rather than a bank, in perhaps a State with no income tax like South Dakota or Washington. Open a NON-interest bearing account and get your Lawful Money verbiage on your signature card.

The Problem:
    I've seen older SSN cards say they are not to be used as ID. Even with a SSN, passport, Driver's Lic., Birth Certificate and credit card, the establishment points out the Patriot Act, and requires a utility bill (?!?!) and/or picture ID with your current home address. What to do when you don't have a current home address such as a full time RV'er in transition, and don't want to subject yourself to REAL ID intrusions nor establish residency. Trying to quash some burocracy.

The Solution?
    Eliminating the tellers and going to the manager may be best, but knowing what to say/show first would help. Charm wit and smiles aside, I imagine one being not worth the hassle by the time you get the signature card verbiage attempted. Any others in this scenario have any suggestions? I am open to out of state options. I've tried while recently in Fl. Maybe I'll have to try an out of country option?
    The Notice and Demand (NaD) process directly on the Federal Reserve bank is a good method. Once the papers are all marked up you can serve it on the bank manager and forget about the signature card.

Some suitors simply file a 1040 with redeemed lawful money demands on the paychecks for evidence. The memorandums to IRS agents do not cover anything specific about redeeming lawful money so whenever they assess a frivpen they are outside the scope of their authority. The NaD replaces the Libel of Review (LoR) only because the filing fee for the federal civil suit has been bumped steadily by $50 increments.

Also that when opening a new account the program that is now used around the world does NOT ALLOW for small caps input, as everything is done in All Caps to insure that you are entered into the banks computer system as a "Corporation", I tried to open a new account for direct deposit and requested my name be inputted in small caps and it could not be done I inquired as to why and the bank manager demanded that I leave the bank, and he not answer any questions, he did however say that he was NOT interested in my business...needless to say I did not open an account at that branch.

X

JohnnyCash
    That was not true a few years ago when this account was established: http://jesse2012.com/signcard.jpg
    Both the Account Title & Name 1 printed out in Lower Cap.

Did you sign a W-9 for that account?

There are folks are filling out W-8BEN forms and changing their status to Non-Resident Alien. This doesn't effect the man's status as being a State National but changes the status of the person from being a US Citizen so that the NAME no longer is such.

Pretty much you dont go into a bank presenting your person as a U.S. citizen and expect to open the account without an SSN.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 04:50 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Pretty much you dont go into a bank presenting your person as a U.S. citizen and expect to open the account within an SSN.
    People do it everyday. http://jesse2012.com/signcard.jpg
    Looking closely you'll see the "Under penalties of perjury, I certify that..." language is straight from the IRS Form W-9.
    Bank of America does not hide it, Substitute Form W-9: http://jesse2012.com/BAsigncard.jpg

These signature agreements are examples of an easy way to quickly establish a lawful money bank account for the person with the SSN. The person has the SSN, not me. But I use the account for my benefit. Works great for direct deposits and has not hindered my 8 year success as a NONtaxpayer.

If you'd like to establish a bank account without SSN using Form W-8BEN, you should seek out Michael Joseph. He's the goto guy for this. You may want a good grasp of trust law to get 'r done.

Why was the W-9 signed at all? You can request a non-interest account with no W-9 requirement or you can just deny to sign the W-9 uunder the agreement that they will not pay interest on deposits. I went in asking for a non-interest bearing account and they said, "We don't have any of those." But when I wouldn't sign the W-9 they said, 'Then you will not receive interest on the account." EXACTLY! That is what I asked for!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Pretty much you dont go into a bank presenting your person as a U.S. citizen and expect to open the account within an SSN.
    I looks like there might be a typo and you meant to say. "without an SSN".
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 02-17-15 at 04:40 AM.

Corrected. TYVM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    People do it everyday. http://jesse2012.com/signcard.jpg
    Looking closely you'll see the "Under penalties of perjury, I certify that..." language is straight from the IRS Form W-9.
    Bank of America does not hide it, Substitute Form W-9: http://jesse2012.com/BAsigncard.jpg

These signature agreements are examples of an easy way to quickly establish a lawful money bank account for the person with the SSN. The person has the SSN, not me. But I use the account for my benefit. Works great for direct deposits and has not hindered my 8 year success as a NONtaxpayer.

If you'd like to establish a bank account without SSN using Form W-8BEN, you should seek out Michael Joseph. He's the goto guy for this. You may want a good grasp of trust law to get 'r done.
    As was much discussed on the older sites (2000 to 20010), one can file a fictitious reg with the SoS or County Clerk or something like that showing John Henry of the private household called "Smith" near Lallapalooza, Tennessee doing business as JOHN SMITH, 100 Main St., Memphis, TN 00000 or the like. One could even obtain an EIN and bring both fictitious registration and the IRS EIN assignment to the bank. Perhaps alternatives might come to mind.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 04:57 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    The W9 was signed to obtain the bank account, deposit lawful money, pay no income tax, & end the FED.

I'm sure we'd all be interested in the agreement you signed for the non-interest bearing account. Could you sanitize & share?
    Thanks

All I did was refuse to sign a W-9. They then said that the account would not be paid interest and I said, OK. No W-9 was signed just the standard account agreement. This was before demanding lawful money so there was no editing made to the account agreement/signature card.

The W-9 is merely a permission slip for the IRS to receive account information from the bank about your account.