Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How DO I open a bank account that is not attached to any SS number or State ID?

JohnnyCash
    Oh, so you have no lawful money bank account. Thanks for that.

Maybe allodial person does.

The banks are *supposed* to simply provide notice to the Treasury Dept. when a bank account is opened without an SSN and open a non-interest bearing account. In some countries interest-bearing accounts are the only option.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Oh, so you have no lawful money bank account. Thanks for that.

Maybe allodial person does.
    At that time, for that account there was not a demand made for lawful money.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    As was much discussed on the older sites (2000 to 20010), one can file a fictitious reg with the SoS or County Clerk or something like that showing John Henry of the private household called "Smith" near Lallapalooza, Tennessee doing business as JOHN SMITH, 100 Main St., Memphis, TN 00000 or the like. One could even obtain an EIN and bring both fictitious registration and the IRS EIN assignment to the bank. Perhaps alternatives might come to mind.
    That leaves us wondering ... just how did allodial establish his/her bank account?

That leaves us wondering ... just how did allodial establish his/her bank account?
    I have tended to recommend to the furthest extent possible that accounts never be opened in one's name, non-statutory entities preferable. I'm unaware of have any bank accounts in my name. Even cops have complimented me on this point.

Greedy relatives and stalkers and shady folk aren't happy with that kind of thing when they can't find out where you bank or what name the accounts might be in and if one dies or becomes incapacitated they don't get anything through probate--so knocking you off for money loses its attraction (i.e. no probate and they aren't next of kin to a business).

I've heard stories of "good sweet daughters" who drained their mom's bank accounts and maxed out credit cards while she was in the hospital because of being certain mom was gonna die.

Wolves hate it when sheep aren't easy to eat.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 09:32 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

JohnnyCash
    OK thanks, sounds like you don't use bank accounts. Are you taking advantage of the remedy (from private credit) that Congress has made available?

OK thanks, sounds like you don't use bank accounts. Are you taking advantage of the remedy (from private credit) that Congress has made available?
    Can still do it for company accounts. But as I mentioned, if making bonds/notes/bills are denominated in lawful money--they don't need to be 'redeemed for lawful money'. At the mortgage table and car note desk chances are the promise to pay involves "dollars in the lawful money of the United States (or United States of America)". The typical check is in DOLLARS and the $ symbol is typically in a box.

As mentioned, a fictitious reg. or a certificate of authority + an IRS EIN assignment can be utilized as part of opening accounts. Also a company can open accounts as a trustee/agent with account titles like "COMPANY CO AAF JOHN DOE".
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 09:42 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Very interesting answer, thank you. If my questions make you at all uncomfortable simply tell me. I wonder ... if presented an out-of-state check as payment for services ... what would you do with it?

Very interesting answer, thank you. If my questions make you at all uncomfortable simply tell me. I wonder ... if presented an out-of-state check as payment for services ... what would you do with it?
    I could hand to one of my trustees or deposit it in the appropriate account myself. I tend to have the trustees take care of those things. The Trustee or whoever can deposit it in exchange for credit on account or mark it redeemed for lawful money. These days I can take a scan of a check and deposit it electronically. I have found using injket printers to be more convenient than stamps although I do have access to stamp making services.

Paypal is another viable payment receipt method.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-15 at 10:36 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I could hand to one of my trustees or deposit it in the appropriate account myself. The Trustee or whoever can deposit it in exchange for credit on account or mark it redeemed for lawful money. These days I can take a scan of a check and deposit it electronically.
    Interesting word choices. You "could" and you "can" ... but you've never done it in the past, and you're not about to start now, eh?