Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 usc 415

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Rumination might include my informal definition of SDR's.

I consider SDR's to be the measure of the conditioning of society to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.
    Until I started coming to this forum, I had heard of SDR's, and understood they were a basket of currencies, but that's all. I'm still trying to soak up the knowlwedge here, seasoned with people's experience. It is amazing to me.

I do have a take on why people continue endorsing private credit, though. It started back in 1929, and people became frightened about the prospect of losing everything. Their president told them it was patriotic to adopt the new system, so they did. Then along came WWII, and out of that the US emerged as the world's super-power, relatively unscathed by the war.

The economy took off. Another generation came up, and did what their parents did: they endorsed private credit, and they appeared to prosper.

But now people are frightened again. I speak from experience. I am approaching the act of redeeming lawful money very skittishly. I don't want trouble with law enforcement. On the other hand, I see it's the right thing to do. So tomorrow, I'm changing the signature on my DL.

After that, I'll begin making my demand for lawful money at one of my banks to see how it goes.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    Until I started coming to this forum, I had heard of SDR's, and understood they were a basket of currencies, but that's all. I'm still trying to soak up the knowlwedge here, seasoned with people's experience. It is amazing to me.

I do have a take on why people continue endorsing private credit, though. It started back in 1929, and people became frightened about the prospect of losing everything. Their president told them it was patriotic to adopt the new system, so they did. Then along came WWII, and out of that the US emerged as the world's super-power, relatively unscathed by the war.

The economy took off. Another generation came up, and did what their parents did: they endorsed private credit, and they appeared to prosper.

But now people are frightened again. I speak from experience. I am approaching the act of redeeming lawful money very skittishly. I don't want trouble with law enforcement. On the other hand, I see it's the right thing to do. So tomorrow, I'm changing the signature on my DL.

After that, I'll begin making my demand for lawful money at one of my banks to see how it goes.
    Thank you.

You might consider an evidence repository and record forming as a good next step.

Thank you.

You might consider an evidence repository and record forming as a good next step.
    I fully intend on getting one. My DL renewal came up first, so I'm going to seperate the man from the cestui que trust first, at least on that document. When I get the money an evidence repository is next.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

They seem to have gotten a memo as I call it and the US clerks are not opening Miscellaneous Case files ($39 now $46) for "miscellaneous" purposes. It is still Libel of Review then (350). Fine!

It is good to have a default judgment published.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-17-12 at 03:15 PM.

Rumination might include my informal definition of SDR's.

I consider SDR's to be the measure of the conditioning of society to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.
    SDRs are considered collateral or "lawful money" for the issuance and backing of FRNs as are gold certificates, US Treasuries, and agency securities.

FRNs are liens on the collateral backing the notes according to the FRB.

Of course my definition is my own but it serves me well. One term for SDR's is "paper gold".

Of course my definition is my own but it serves me well. One term for SDR's is "paper gold".
    As George Gordon would say, "Paper gold is not gold" .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    As George Gordon would say, "Paper gold is not gold" .

I think more clearly: Paper gold is human flesh as chattel.

That is a key part of the Libel of Review, the Law of the Flag.

It is a great asset to have an evidence repository in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the US government based on this identification with being created in the Image of God and not made in the image of man.

Regards,

David Merrill.

It just occurred to me: Federal Reserve notes are redeemable in United States coin and other United States currency. I think technically, since they can be redeemed, FRN's are not fiat currency. Unless I'm misunderstanding what fiat means.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    It just occurred to me: Federal Reserve notes are redeemable in United States coin and other United States currency. I think technically, since they can be redeemed, FRN's are not fiat currency. Unless I'm misunderstanding what fiat means.
    I think that goes to US notes being fiat currency. As I understand that to mean bank notes - currency with no intrinsic value.