Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

JohnnyCash
    The benefits are still there, awaiting claim, even though I have not participated in SS since 2007; see below. And the estimates have grown since my last Earnings Report.

I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this letter.

In the first paragraph the federal law. Where is it?

The second paragraph cannot withdrawal from the program. Why not?

You can’t withdraw the taxes paid. Why not?

The fourth paragraph the supreme court upheld the constitutionality of the ss program as well as the act. Where is it?

The fifth IRS has jurisdiction over the liability for SS taxes. Why?

Name:  SS Contract.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  39.1 KB

I read some have more than 1 set of account numbers and others that are visitors that work here don’t participate.

Besides ss being a welfare program it is a medical program now paying for other peoples health care and notice the voluntarily and mandatory words.

The act is a contract with one signature on it (mine) the rules are in the ss poms and in the ss act.

Do you understand this contract?

After extensive research into the issue of taxes and the use of the social security number. http://www.bibleprophesy.org/squaw.htm

United States Main article: Social Security number http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_number

Then it’s a National identification number http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...#United_States

My interpretation is that SSI is an insurance policy. You pay premiums and just because you did not get old yet you do not get to stop it while still alive and aging. Likewise you do not get your premiums back because you can always change your mind when you get old.

The terms as I understand them - meaning the terms when I signed on mean that after I pay premiums for 40+ quarters (10 years) I am eligible for life. I do not have a Social Security Number.

People wonder how I can put those sentences together.

For the purposes of posting on StSC, I have no SSN. I am not making an insurance claim. If you think your SSN is for revenue and income tax purposes you will be giving it for such purposes. If I thought that a SSN was for posting purposes then I could not truthfully tell you that I have no SSN, could I? I would defeat the purpose of the SSN by saying that here, supposing such a purpose existed.

Two keys opened this insight to me.

One was a visit to the Social Security Administration office - which I suggest you might try if you are serious about learning from your own works instead of trusting mine. The lady treated me like a financial terrorist when I demanded she remove my SSN from the records. She got the manager and was clearly expecting him to set me back right, in prison. He asked me when I applied for the number? - When I was twelve. Then he asked me how I keep the SSN in existence? - By writing it or saying it out loud. This was a long time ago but as I remember he suggested that I quit doing that.

[Let that slowly sink in between your ears!]

Key #2: I have heard that the terms of the contract about the 40+ quarters has been repealed... Not for me! Insurance is handled in admiralty:

Citation #6: A cardinal principle, in which the practice of admiralty courts differs from that of courts of common law, permits the parties to a suit to prosecute and defend upon their rights as such rights exist at the institution of the action; the assignment of a right of action being deemed to vest in the assignee all the privileges and remedies possessed by the assignor...

Where does one get that Certificate of Search written in Key #2: at David?

I see where you coming from http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep...urity-20110919

The Judge: Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/19071...-ponzi-scheme/
    Last edited by Chex; 02-05-13 at 08:44 PM.

Although I have been redeeming lawful money, something I have been considering this year since my alleged tax burden will be a couple hundred at best, is to well-document a withdraw of lawful money from the bank, walk down to my local IRS office and get them to recognize that they are receiving lawful money in payment of this alleged debt. My question is, Can they accept payment?

JohnnyCash
    I just received a reply:

Key #2: I have heard that the terms of the contract about the 40+ quarters has been repealed... Not for me! Insurance is handled in admiralty:
    Interesting case thank you David.

IN ADMIRALTY IN RE LIBEL OF REVIEW

Today he reiterated that the IMF does not issue or guarantee any obligations called "Prime Bank Notes," "Prime Bank Guarantees," "Bill of Exchange," or "Bill of Equity," or extend any credit lines through commercial banks or other agencies.

The IMF is an intergovernmental organization whose financial transactions and operations are carried out directly with its member countries and only through a fiscal agency designated by each member for this purpose (such as the member's Central Bank or its Ministry of Finance). The IMF does not operate through other agents and it does not endorse the activities of any bank, financial institution, or other public or private agency.

International Monetary Fund
    Address: 700 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431
    Phone: (202) 623-7000

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/nb/1996/nb9614.htm

Johnny's problem is that he does not intend to file a tax return, as he has had no taxable income. While the letter form of protest of the 1099 MISC hearsay is probably good, you as recipient of the payment are under no obligation to force the issuer to correct his 1099. Your duty is only to have records that show that you redeemed the payment. If the IRS gets 1099's, and no 1040, the flag will go up and you will get your chance to rebut the hearsay, probably under threat of an audit. In my letter enclosed with my return this year, I have asked the IRS to please advise me if they have a preferred method of justifying the differing amounts shown on 1099's vs 1040's, as there seems to be no instruction given for reporting lawful money transactions in 1099's. Indeed, lawful money transactions occur downstream of the issuer, so he has no way of knowing this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Where does one get that Certificate of Search written in Key #2: at David?

I see where you coming from http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep...urity-20110919

The Judge: Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/19071...-ponzi-scheme/
    Sorry I have not visited and noticed your question!

That cite is from Are You Lost at C? - the Memorandum of Law.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Johnny's problem is that he does not intend to file a tax return, as he has had no taxable income.
    Yes, it is quite a problem isn't it? to make $79k documented from one source and have no taxable income. Yet I alone must bear the burden. I guess somehow someway the IMF-Deutsche Bank-HSBC-JPMorganChase banking cartel must find a way to carry on without Johnny's cash. Without taxing my labor; without running their SCAM on me. You can all watch as it unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    In my letter enclosed with my return this year, I have asked the IRS to please advise me if they have a preferred method of justifying the differing amounts shown on 1099's vs 1040's, as there seems to be no instruction given for reporting lawful money transactions in 1099's.
    No letter; didn't happen. You're not gonna win this one, Jay.