Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Or a "numbskull" filing a 1040 with an LMR deduction. One can challenge jurisdiction but if they have your signature on a 1040--not so much.
    ManOntheLand has become unrealistic. In reality people may be charged with a criminal penalty for Failure to File. If one redeems lawful money then it is only honest to claim so on the 1040 Form, under legal signature.

Treefarmer is a Pete HENDRICKSON, Cracking the Code victim.
    Your terse ad hominem attacks in your last couple of posts are doing nothing for my confidence in your judgment or your intentions. I just hope suitors will follow your example in not filing, rather than follow your indefensible suggestion that they take an LMR deduction on a 1040.
    I feel compelled to react because I am not attacking Treefarmer, I am simply stating something revealed in the forums here. This kind of projection and illusion that remedy is ineffective is disturbing and disruptive.

The bottom line is that people are getting full refunds with the IRS blessing and the only FrivPens incurred are to suitors who have signed into the financial industry sponsored by the Federal Reserve's elastic currency. This makes perfect sense to me in hindsight.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I recently encountered a suitor preparing his 1040 Form for 2012 and planning for a full refund. His descriptions caused me to inquire when he began redeeming lawful money - May 1, 2013 - just recently. I informed him that he could not realistically try for a refund until filing for 2013 (in 2014) and even then only from May 1 onward.

I think that readers here might be able to ponder that and see why I am reacting to MOtL's attacks on my character.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-30-13 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ManOntheLand has become unrealistic. In reality people may be charged with a criminal penalty for Failure to File. If one redeems lawful money then it is only honest to claim so on the 1040 Form, under legal signature.

I feel compelled to react because I am not attacking Treefarmer, I am simply stating something revealed in the forums here. This kind of projection and illusion that remedy is ineffective is disturbing and disruptive.

The bottom line is that people are getting full refunds with the IRS blessing and the only FrivPens incurred are to suitors who have signed into the financial industry sponsored by the Federal Reserve's elastic currency. This makes perfect sense to me in hindsight.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I recently encountered a suitor preparing his 1040 Form for 2012 and planning for a full refund. His descriptions caused me to inquire when he began redeeming lawful money - May 1, 2013 - just recently. I informed him that he could not realistically try for a refund until filing for 2013 (in 2014) and even then only from May 1 onward.

I think that readers here might be able to ponder that and see why I am reacting to MOtL's attacks on my character.

I comprehend your position David Merrill. I am only saying the blessing is in the hand of the doer. The researcher and the hearer cannot receive the blessing. But one acting in any fashion must take full liability for himself. As such you will NEVER get a call from me saying this 12USC411 stuff did not work for me.

Rather, my response, if any, is going to be in analysis of what I may have done incorrectly - so I propound that one is bound by the laws of nature to look inward into his own heart.

Shalom brother,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!