Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think the IRS is just chomping at the bit to get some numbskull into court that has zero clue what they are doing - just following some guru they read about on the internet. They will twist said numbskull like a pretzel and make it LOOK like 12USC411 is no longer valid. I actually heard recently that an attorney actually tried to tell my young friend that US. v RICKMAN was solid proof that making a demand for lawful money was bogus. Now who is the bigger fool, the attorney or my young friend for listening? Actually my friend just laughed, he could not be blown from his foundation - he realized that just because someone has fancy initials behind a name does not mean there is a lick of sense in their head!

So let me get this straight - all I have to do is write what again on my check? This is the fool the IRS is waiting for and they shall have it soon enough. I pity the soul that blindly follows absent knowledge and understanding, wisdom and prudence.

For the Scripture does clearly propound STUDY to show thyself approved. But fools despise wisdom...or the simple pass on and are spoiled.

In the end it appears that men and women have made the IRS to be as the Anakim. They see the IRS as a Giant - and what they perceive is what they will get. If one dwells on fear then fear will manifest in their life. So if one thinks the IRS is a giant and cannot be overcome it would be wise for them to pay up and keep their mouth shut.

Jos_12:4 And the border of Og king of Bashan, (which was of the remnant of the giants) that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei, giants.

But to the OVERCOMERS who, like Caleb and Joshua say Elohim has promised - let us go forth and begin to possess - to them be the victory. Each man according to his order and rank.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and sat down with My Father in His throne.

How can i return to Kindergarten when I am in College? Kindergarten has nothing for me.

So Study to show thyself approved - if you [collective] feel that you cannot do a thing or the probability is that you will fail - then you have the full liability not to do the thing. So why complain - just get on with life. I grow tired of those bad mouthing Pete HENDRICKSON. Those that trusted in him should just get on with it. What? are they all Pete's children? Is that it? Or are we to move about in full liability? So then, to each his own, in his full liability status. Else, do as your told CHILD because one in limited liability is just that a CHILD in daddy's house.

"Your money"? Pray tell where is "Your" name on the money? And, oh by the way, Federal Reserve Notes and Checks ARE NOT MONEY - they are a legal tender! "Your Money" - now that is just too precious. There goes another MIN-O-SAUR.

To those that are tested because they made a use of 12USC411, shall we all line up and stone David Merrill? I think that is the height of stupidity. No wonder the court sees these a little children WARD comes to mind. Whaaa, I want my money. I am still looking for my name on the Notes. I can't seem to find it on any coin either?

Until the day I become ceasar - which ain't gonna happen - talk about a dog returning to his own vomit. I have interest in the Account held in the NAME but the Titles are not mine. Anyone who comprehends trust law knows the Trustee holds the Property Titles for the benefit of others. THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY is an eye opener.

I am sure i make many friends. The time for soft words is over.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-30-13 at 03:29 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!