Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: IRS inquiry: Do incorrect 1099s need rebuttal?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you MJ!

I will add that endorsment is making a demand for private credit from the Fed.
    I like that. In a way endorsing something is an UNDERTAKING. So then since I agreed to Undertake as Trustee - I promised to do a thing. So then the one I promised has an equitable interest in said promise. Isn't the one I promised ENTITLED to receive the benefit of my Promise? So that means I now have a Legal Duty to perform. So then that would make the IRS beneficiary due to my UNDERTAKING and that would make me a Trustee. And the IRS is making a demand upon the trustee to show the books. That is called a Return.

And the trustee has promised to do a thing so then someone wrote something about Jurisdiction - well then the MOMENT one UNDERTAKES for another then Jurisdiction is formed in Trust. God cannot lie - therefore it is a crime against nature for man to lie. Man therefore is forced to keep his promises. And since the Promise is valuable it is a Court of Equity that shall hear the matter.

What came first, the Promise to Abraham or the Law to Moses? The Promise came long before the Law. The Promise is therefore GREATER than the Law. We see this in type - Throw out the bondwoman for Sarah represents the Heavenly Woman - New Jerusalem - she is free - in the Promise and not held under the law.

Therefore it is left to man to keep his promises or don't make them at all Therefore why would I UNDERSTAND and UNDERTAKE for a system that I do not COMPREHEND? Clearly MoTL has no idea about Jurisdiction - he gave it up when he endorsed the Trust called Federal Reserve System. The 1040 is nothing but a means for the beneficiary to understand the books.

I am beneficiary of a trust - from time to time I make the Trustee show me the books so that i can comprehend the nature of the manner in which the Trust Corpus is being settled. This is a special kind of Trust called a Beneficiary Directed Trust. Whereupon there may or may not exist the Office of the Director; in the absence of such an office, the power of direction devolves upon the Beneficiary[ies].

Perhaps some of you laughed when I wrote that the Federal Reserve has its own districts and cities bounded in survey. Survey is KEY to claim - for there is no Property absent Survey.

So then since you promised in endorsement - the shirt, shoes, food, etc. are all surety for your promise. Hell, one's very existence can be said to be a result of the benefit and obligation received and owed to the FRS. But there is remedy....and it is clear - do not endorse the FRS. But, dear reader, only you can make that decision for you - so look in the mirror and decide - what will you do? Because dear reader I assure you, you created your own prison.

As you THINK so you are. My Mind is what chains us. If my mind serves my flesh then it is my flesh that is my master. This is the helpless fool.

choose to let this go.

Endless Possibilities....

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Therefore it is left to man to keep his promises or don't make them at all Therefore why would I UNDERSTAND and UNDERTAKE for a system that I do not COMPREHEND? Clearly MoTL has no idea about Jurisdiction - he gave it up when he endorsed the Trust called Federal Reserve System. The 1040 is nothing but a means for the beneficiary to understand the books.

MOtL described your point eloquently. That is why I was not spending any time reading his posts. Then he resorted to calling people numbskulls for being honest...

It might be interesting to examine what went down for yourselves. Look at his last posts and my responses. It was in my opinion, and according to my intuition a little more than no sense of jurisdiction, he had an agenda of protectionism for the IRS.

We project and perceive through our story as a lens or filter. I definitely project through the echo chambers and prominently my story is on this website. Mostly I sensed he was not listening to my reasoning because he arrived with other intentions.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-01-13 at 01:46 PM.