Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DMV Certifications

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    sent me to get printed
    WHAT???

they finger print you in the states for a dl???

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    WHAT???

Yes! Right thumb. It's crazy, I know. Long range plan is to do like you did, and abandon the thing. But I recognize I'm on a learning curve, and have people depending on me. It wouldn't be good to have my truck and tools impounded. We'd end up homeless.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

some info about traveling,

TRAFFIC (Driver’s License vs Right to Travel)

http://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com/...ght-to-travel/

i know people that use their old dl and keep their new one at home and never have a problem with police when stopped,
    I've always had to turn in my old license to get a new one. They make sure that there is only one DL out per PERSON.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

WHAT???

Not all STATES or DMVs do that.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I've always had to turn in my old license to get a new one. They make sure that there is only one DL out per PERSON.

you don't have to in canada,
    what if you lost it the day before?

I also heard of people using a photo copy of the dl to give to police when asked for it,
    these people said when they were stopped for speeding and gave the photo copy that they didn't get a ticket,
    can't prove it, just heard it,

another interesting story i heard just a couple months ago that happened locally,,
    there was a young new driver and he was a native Indian got stopped for a broken tail light,
    he was working as a mechanic and just did some work on a car and was taking it out for a test drive to make sure the work he did was ok,

he was pissed off at the cop,

the cop wrote him out the ticket and asked him to sign it,
    there was a broken blue ink pen in the counsel so he grabbed it, rubbed ink on his finger and placed his thumb print on the signature line,

the cop looked at him confused and said wait here,

cop went to his car and after a couple minute came back and gave him the ticket and said have a nice day,

what was interesting here is the cop gave him the whole ticket with all the copies attached,
    cop didn't kept the original or any copy, so no obligation to pay,

about finger prints:

i am trying to find some crown disclosure papers that were sent to me for a court case but i am having a hard time finding them right now,

it was a copy of an old court charge record that they were trying to connect to the new charges,
    trying to create the connection with the criminal record to the man,

the interesting thing about it was there were words on it saying that the old charges could only be verified through a new set of finger prints from the new charges,

i never gave them finger prints for the new charges so the old charge could not be use or connected to the new charges,

the record could not be brought up in court because there was no joinder created,

this might be the reason why some states want the thumb print,

In Colorado you do not go to the DMV for a driver license:

Accordingly we connect the thumbprint with the initial novation of the footprints on the birth certificate. This nexus connects of course with the Department of Revenue and the IN GOD WE TRUST/SO HELP ME GOD agreement on fiat currency in America post-1861.

That is coherent with you swearing in as a public official and identifying yourself as a government official with official government ID.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-24-12 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In Colorado you do not go to the DMV for a driver license:

Accordingly we connect the thumbprint with the initial novation of the footprints on the birth certificate. This nexus connects of course with the Department of Revenue and the IN GOD WE TRUST/SO HELP ME GOD agreement on fiat currency in America post-1861.

That is coherent with you swearing in as a public official and identifying yourself as a government official with official government ID.
    In California, the state offers a state ID card. The DL is not an ID. Are you saying the thumbprint on the DL application then serves as identifying government personnel? I see your reasoning, but the DL is also linked with the Social Security account. If someone exercises the privilege of accepting the DL, what does it matter if he's a government person or not?

The way it looks to me is, I signed True Name, which is different than the FIRST MIDDLE LAST named on the license. My intent was to begin operating in society by my true name, and the DL was my first step. Interesting sidenote: Since I wasn't requjired to sign the certifications under penalty of perjury, I had expected the new license to be issued with my old signature. Just yesterday I received it in the mail, and it has my True Name signature.

At any rate, this has been a very thought provoking exercise for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to expanding on this tiny beginning. I recognize now more than ever the importance of redeeming lawful money. I wish there was a less expensive way to form a competent record other than at District Court.
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-24-12 at 02:51 PM.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

All identity management consists of two fundamental processes:

1) identification -- that is, identifying individuals by assigning attributes to them that are relevant for a given purpose -- e.g., name, age, address, account number, credit history, gender, photo, etc.; and

2) authentication -- i.e., later verifying online that someone claiming to be a previously identified person is, in fact, such person.

The key difference with a federated model is that at least three roles are involved:

1) subjects -- i.e., the persons being identified;

2) the identity provider, the entity that identifies the subjects and makes an assertion regarding their identity to third parties; and

3) the relying parties -- the third parties that rely on those identity assertions for the purpose of granting subjects access to the services or resources they provide.

This allows one organization to rely on identity assertions coming from a separate organization.

A familiar offline example of the federated model can be seen when a TSA agent at an airport (a relying party) relies on the identity assertion regarding the name of a subject contained in a driver's license issued by a state (an identity provider) to determine whether to allow the subject into the boarding area.

Ironically, the information required for identification comes from the subject himself. So in the case of TSA, they are relying on the state's assertion, which is relying on the subjects assertion that he is whom he says he is, which was likely assserted under penalty of perjury.

The entire scenario is - in a certain sense - laughable. It reminds me of a story...

Just Another Tramp - The old man spoke loudly and often looked round, evidently wishing that as many as possible should hear him. "And have you long held this faith?" "I? A long time. This is the twenty-third year that they persecute me." "Persecute you? How?" "As they persecuted Christ, so they persecute me. They seize me, and take me before the courts and before the priests, the Scribes and the Pharisees. Once they put me into a madhouse; but they can do nothing because I am free. They say, 'What is your name?' thinking I shall name myself. But I do not give myself a name. I have given up everything: I have no name, no place, no country, nor anything. I am just myself. ' What is your name?' 'Man.' 'How old are you?' I say, 'I do not count my years and cannot count them, because I always was, I always shall be.' 'Who are your parents?' 'I have no parents except God and Mother Earth. God is my father.' 'And the Tsar? Do you recognise the Tsar?' they say. I say, 'Why not? He is his own Tsar, and I am my own Tsar." - Leo Tolstoy