Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DMV Certifications

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    In California, the state offers a state ID card. The DL is not an ID. Are you saying the thumbprint on the DL application then serves as identifying government personnel? I see your reasoning, but the DL is also linked with the Social Security account. If someone exercises the privilege of accepting the DL, what does it matter if he's a government person or not?

The way it looks to me is, I signed True Name, which is different than the FIRST MIDDLE LAST named on the license. My intent was to begin operating in society by my true name, and the DL was my first step. Interesting sidenote: Since I wasn't requjired to sign the certifications under penalty of perjury, I had expected the new license to be issued with my old signature. Just yesterday I received it in the mail, and it has my True Name signature.

At any rate, this has been a very thought provoking exercise for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to expanding on this tiny beginning. I recognize now more than ever the importance of redeeming lawful money. I wish there was a less expensive way to form a competent record other than at District Court.
    In Colorado you do not have to give a SSN to get a driver license. Find §42-2-107(3)(a):

(3) (a) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (b) of this subsection (3), an application for a driver's or minor driver's license shall include the applicant's social security number, which shall remain confidential and shall not be placed on the applicant's driver's or minor driver's license; except that such confidentiality shall not extend to the state child support enforcement agency, the department, or a court of competent jurisdiction when requesting information in the course of activities authorized under article 13 of title 26, C.R.S., or article 14 of title 14, C.R.S. If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.
    Therefore be careful about what you get tricked into as "voluntary". That nexus is there but I do not understand what Social Security has to do with operating a motor vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In Colorado you do not have to give a SSN to get a driver license. Find §42-2-107(3)(a):
    It may be that way here in California too. Too late for me now. I gave them the number years ago.

Therefore be careful about what you get tricked into as "voluntary". That nexus is there but I do not understand what Social Security has to do with operating a motor vehicle.
    I don't understand the nexus either, except that maybe it's another way of tracking revenue. I was reading somewhere the other day that when driver licenses first began coming into being, safety wasn't even part of the program. It was only after the first few decades that they began testing for competency.
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-24-12 at 11:34 PM.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    It may be that way here in California too. Too late for me now. I gave them the number years ago.

I don't understand the nexus either, except that maybe it's another way of tracking revenue. I was reading somewhere the other day that when driver licenses first began coming into being, safety wasn't even part of the program. It was only after the first few decades that they began testing for competency.
    That is the conditioning! It is difficult to see through it - to claw your way through the disguise.

What the statute tells us in other words is that the Department of Revenue is required to accept answorn affidavit. [That is the revelation I just got anyway!] How about that? So let that sink in for a good night's sleep.

In other words if that is not your Social Security Number why are you allowing them to keep the impression that it is? They seem to be holding it over you somehow that your driving skills and competency (financially with insurance) are related to a genuine income tax called Social Security. To me, without a Social Security Number, that is an insurance policy with that account number for when I get old or physically incapacitated.

From that 1984 Article about Abolishing the Fed:

Notice all the case law prior to 1933 which affirms that income is a profit or gain which arises from a government granted privilege. After 1933, however, the case law no longer emphatically declares that income is exclusively corporate profit or that it arises from a privilege. So, what changed? Two years after H.J.R. 192, Congress passed the Social Security Act, which the Supreme Court upheld as a valid act imposing a valid income tax: 'Charles C. Steward Mach. Co. v, Davis' 301 U.S. 548 (1937).

So let's say I have an insurance policy... for in case I get too old for work. Let's pretend there is something like that. Better yet, let's say if I should injure myself so that I cannot continue in my window cleaning career - something like that. Now we should have a policy number for making claims. Even if the carrier wants to have that SSN sequence of digits, it is not a Social Security Number - it is a policy number.

I lead a very interesting life. It has always been like that. I call it the Holy Spirit because I began my spiritual vision quest or whatever when I was about twelve, watching that serial Kung Fu and reading the Tao Te Ching and so forth. I was enrolling for classes at Colorado State University and waited in line to get my Student ID. As I got close a news crew was setting up a camera and they turned it on as I finished filling out the Form and handed it over and they stamped out an ID Card. Then they turned the camera off and left. I was on the News getting my Student Identification Number. But what I wonder if you get is that the sequence of digits was never my Social Security Number - it was my Student Identification Number.

This is what I do. I induce miracles - changes in perception. Maybe you can understand why I do this better?

Regards,

David Merrill.

That is the conditioning! It is difficult to see through it - to claw your way through the disguise.

What the statute tells us in other words is that the Department of Revenue is required to accept answorn affidavit. [That is the revelation I just got anyway!] How about that? So let that sink in for a good night's sleep.

In other words if that is not your Social Security Number why are you allowing them to keep the impression that it is? They seem to be holding it over you somehow that your driving skills and competency (financially with insurance) are related to a genuine income tax called Social Security. To me, without a Social Security Number, that is an insurance policy with that account number for when I get old or physically incapacitated.

From that 1984 Article about Abolishing the Fed:

So let's say I have an insurance policy... for in case I get too old for work. Let's pretend there is something like that. Better yet, let's say if I should injure myself so that I cannot continue in my window cleaning career - something like that. Now we should have a policy number for making claims. Even if the carrier wants to have that SSN sequence of digits, it is not a Social Security Number - it is a policy number.

I lead a very interesting life. It has always been like that. I call it the Holy Spirit because I began my spiritual vision quest or whatever when I was about twelve, watching that serial Kung Fu and reading the Tao Te Ching and so forth. I was enrolling for classes at Colorado State University and waited in line to get my Student ID. As I got close a news crew was setting up a camera and they turned it on as I finished filling out the Form and handed it over and they stamped out an ID Card. Then they turned the camera off and left. I was on the News getting my Student Identification Number. But what I wonder if you get is that the sequence of digits was never my Social Security Number - it was my Student Identification Number.

This is what I do. I induce miracles - changes in perception. Maybe you can understand why I do this better?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    David, I admire what you do, and respect the way you present concepts in new and interesting ways. Sometimes I have to re-read your posts a number of times, considering your words from various perspectives, until I finally get your point. But that reflects on my inability to understand, more than anything.

For now, I'm willing to accept being branded with a number. I know it's a matter of perception, and that I could choose to completely disassociate myself from the SSN, but I do not yet know how to operate in society efficiently without it. So for the time being, I'm choosing rather to learn what it takes to live without it, before I go off the reservation.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

COLORADO RULES

FACTS;
    1. COLORADO DEPT. OF REVENUE IS AUTHORIZED TO ONLY ISSUE “COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE” Regulation 42-2-101,… as well the same in B.C. laws, Oregon Statutes, Washington Revised codes, etc.,etc.
    2. A LICENSE IS A PERMISSION TO ENGAGE IN BUSINESS
    3. COLORADO DEPT. OF REVENUE IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CREATE A “TRUST”, ONLY A BUSINESS ENTITY, as well the same in B.C. laws, Oregon Statutes, Washington Revised codes, etc.,etc.
    4. AN “INDIVIDUAL” IS A BUSINESS ENTITY; KNOWN AS A “SOLE PROPRIETOR”
    5. A “STATE” IS A CORPORATE FRANCHISE OF THE “UNITED STATES” A CORPORATION
    6. BY ASKING FOR A “LICENSE”, OR “REGISTERING” or RECEIVING A CERTIFICATE FROM/WITH THE “STATE” YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A FRANCHISE AGREEMENT WITH THE “STATE, aka a business entity
    7. "The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits."SEE; Ashwander v. Tennessee Valley Authority; #6
    8. “REVENUE” IS COLLECTED FROM THE “INCOME” OF A BUSINESS ENTITY, A MANS LABOR IS NOT INCOME, BUT CONSIDERED AN EVEN TRADE FOR WHATEVER IS OFFERED
    9. THE NAME BY WHICH THE TAX IS DESCRIBED IN THE STATUTE IS, OF COURSE, IMMATERIAL. DAWSON V. KENTUCKY, 255 U.S. 288, AT 292 (1921).
    10. A DRIVER LICENSE IS A BUSINESS LICENSE, A STATE A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION IS A BUSINESS LICENSE (license tabs, license plates) A “CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE” IS A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION, aka a BUSINESS LICENSE,( a “certified birth certificate” is requested or required to obtain a “Driver License”, in effect a business license requesting a business license) Interesting also, A STATE I.D. IS A LICENSE, i.e.,LICENSE # xxxxxxxxx. Signifying that the I.D. card is merely a “BUSINESS LICENSE”. By the way Name spelled in all Capitals signifying an artificial entity, a business

First; a Man or Woman is not an artificial entity, not a thing.
    Second ; a business or profession is an artificial entity, a thing.
    These are 2 completely separate and different descriptions of 1; a thing and 2; NOT a thing.
    Can a Man or Woman be a “THING” or an artificial entity and also “NOT” an artificial entity, and “NOT” a thing at the same time or are these two descriptions completely different and apposing to each other.
    Apparently by applying logic and the written record that the government calls “LAW” the licensing agency takes a “NAME” of a Man or Woman and uses that “NAME” as the Business “NAME”, of course they change the CAPITALIZATION so as to make it appear that they (the Government license agency), have “CREATED” the newly formed “ENTITY”.
    The Government requires that one be an artificial entity, a thing, before it (the Government), is able to interface with it. That way the Government has complete control over the “ENTITY”, the “ENTITY” has no “RIGHTS”. Example; when you are stopped by a cop the first thing that they want to see is your “ DRIVER LICENSE” as soon as you give it to them you have given them proof that you are “ OPERATING” as a business “ENTITY” and not as a Man or Woman, as such you have no “RIGHTS” as such, only statutory rights that the “STATE” allows you to have while you are an artificial “ENTITY”.

"We have said, and we reiterate, that a license is merely a privilege to do business and is not a contract between the authority granting it and the grantee, nor is it a property right. See syllabus by the court, No. 4, Prettyman Inc. v. Florida Real Estate Commission ex rel. Branham, 92 Fla. 515, 109 So. 442." Mayo et al. v. Market Fruit Co. of Sanford, Inc. (1949) 40 So.2d 555.
    "'"In statutory construction, the 'ejusdem generis rule' is that where general words follow an enumeration of persons or things by words of a particular and specific meaning, such general words are not to be construed in their widest extent, but are to be held as applying only to persons or things of the same general kind or class as those specifically mentioned." Black's Law Dictionary, p. 415.'"

DRIVER; One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals. ;Blacks 1st Ed. Pg. 395
    Excises are "taxes laid upon the manufacture, sale or consumption of commodities within a country, upon licenses to pursue certain occupations, and upon corporate privileges." Cooley, Const. Lim., 7th ed., 680.
    Flint v. Stone Tracy Co., 220 U.S. 107, at 151 (1911).
    Attached Files Attached Files

The importance of possessing a certified copy of your birth certificate cannot be overemphasized. This is the Mount Everest of personal identification. Not only does it prove your identity, but also your citizenship and even qualifies you for a Social Security card.

In terms of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), a birth certificate is considered a primary form of identification, making it important for obtaining a commercial or a non-commercial driver’s license or even a state photo identification card.

If you have lost your original birth certificate, you can order a copy through the state or country where you were born or through a third-party company that expedites the process. http://www.dmv.org/vital-records/birth-certificates.php

Birth Long: A certified birth certificate that can typically be used for travel, passport, proof of citizenship, social security, driver's license, school registration, personal identification and other legal purposes. Birth Certificates are available for events that occurred in Shelby County from 1950 to present. First Copy: $15.00 Additional Copies: $5.00

Birth Short: A certified abstract of the birth certificate that lists the child’s name, date and county of birth, state file number, filing and issue dates. This certificate is sufficient for proof of birth but cannot be used as proof of dependency, to obtain a passport, social security, etc. The short form is available for events that occurred in Shelby County from 1950 to present. First Copy: $8.00 Additional Copies: $5.00

Birth Verification: A verification of the birth event for informational purposes only . This is not a certified document and is not intended for identification purposes. First Copy: $12.00 Additional Copies: $12.00
    http://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certi...lth-department

If you cannot obtain a birth certificate that meets these requirements, please see Secondary Evidence Updated April 28, 2011 http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_5401.html

New U.S. Birth Certificate Requirement: Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed on all certified birth certificates to be considered as primary evidence of U.S. citizenship for all passport applicants, regardless of age. Certified birth certificates missing this information will not be acceptable as evidence of citizenship. This will not affect applications already in-process that have been submitted or accepted before the effective date.

For more information, see 22 CFR 51.42(a). http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/22/51.42

New Requirement for U.S. Birth Certificates Updated March 23, 2011
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2710797/posts

No passport shall be granted or issued to or verified for any other persons than those owing allegiance, whether citizens or not, to the United States. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/212

owing allegiance, whether citizens or not, to the United States
    http://www.google.com/search?q=owing...e7&rlz=1I7MEDA

Overview: http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/alien

“The common law of England is not the common law of these States.” –George Mason
    Could a natural-born citizen simply mean citizenship due to place of birth? http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/11...tizen_defined/

CHAPTER 4 – PASSPORTS http://uscode.regstoday.com/22USC_CHAPTER4.aspx

Funny that title 22 is not http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wys...law-titles.pdf

So if you feel that America is not a Constitutional Republic . . .http://thebilzerianreport.com/americ...t-a-democracy/ & http://www.infowars.com/america-is-a...t-a-democracy/

take the oath and be done with it:

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00b92ca60aRCRD

"An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C). and be a employee http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/3401
    Last edited by Chex; 11-25-12 at 10:21 PM.

The importance of possessing a certified copy of your birth certificate cannot be overemphasized. This is the Mount Everest of personal identification. Not only does it prove your identity, but also your citizenship and even qualifies you for a Social Security card.

In terms of the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), a birth certificate is considered a primary form of identification, making it important for obtaining a commercial or a non-commercial driver’s license or even a state photo identification card.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEX; YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, THE”BIRTH CERTIFICATE”(IN THE FORM OF LICENSE) IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE “STATE” TO TRESSPASS UPON ONES PRIVATE “RIGHTS”, THE “LICENSE” GIVES PERMISSION TO BECOME “PUBLIC”
    IN WASHINGTON STATE THIS POINT IS MADE CLEAR, ONE MUST GIVE PERMISSION TO THE STATE IN ORDER TO TRESSPASS ON ONES PRIVATE RIGHTS, JUST BY THE ACT OF APPLYING FOR A “LICENSE”( AS DEFINED IN RCW 19.02.020), ONE BECOMES A “FRANCHISE” OF THE “STATE” WHICH IS A FRANCHISE OF THE “UNITED STATES” ( BOTH ARE CORPORATIONS)

RCW 19.02.020
    Definitions.
    As used in this chapter, the following words shall have the following meanings:

(5) "License" means the whole or part of any agency permit, license, certificate, approval, registration, charter, or any form or permission required by law, including agency rule, to engage in any activity;

(6) "Regulatory" means all licensing and other governmental or statutory requirements pertaining to business or professional activities;

(7) "Person" means any individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, cooperative, corporation, nonprofit organization, state or local government agency, and any other organization required to register with the state to do business in the state and to obtain one or more licenses from the state or any of its agencies;

(10) "Regulatory agency" means any state agency, board, commission, or division which regulates one or more professions, occupations, industries, businesses, or activities;

BLACKS 1910
    LICENSE. In the law of contracts.
    A permission, accorded by a competent authority,
    conferring the right to do some act
    which without such authorization would be
    illegal, or would be a trespass or a tort.
    State v. Hipp, 38 Ohio St 226; Youngblood
    v. Sexton, 32 Mich. 406, 20 Am. Rep. 654;
    Hubman v. State, 61 Ark. 482, 33 S. W. 843;
    Chicago v. Collins, 175 111. 445, 51 N. E. 907,
    49 L. R. A. 408, 67 L. R. A. 224. Also the
    written evidence of such permission.
    I n real property law. An authority to
    do a particular act or series of acts upon another's
    land without possessing any estate
    therein. Clifford v. O'Neill, 12 App. Div. 17,
    42 N. Y. Supp. 607; Davis v. Townsend, 10
    Barb. (N. Y.) 343; Morrill v. Mackman, 24
    Mich. 282, 9 Am. Rep. 124; Wynn v. Garland,
    19 Ark. 23, 68 Am. Dec. 190; Cheever
    v. Pearson, 16 Pick. (Mass.) 266. Also the
    written evidence of authority so accorded.
    It is distinguished from an "easement," which
    implies an interest in the land to be affected,
    and a "lease," or right to take the profits of
    land. It may be, however, and often, is, coupled
    with a grant of some interest in the land itself,
    or right to take the profits. 1 Washb. Real
    Prop. *398.
    I n pleading. A plea of justification to
    an action of trespass that the defendant was
    authorized by the owner of the freehold to
    commit the trespass complained of.
    I n the law of patents. A written authority
    granted by the owner of a patent to
    another person empowering the latter to
    make or use the patented article for a limited
    period or in a limited territory.
    In international law. Permission granted
    by a belligerent state to its own subjects,
    or to the subjects of the enemy, to carry
    on a trade interdicted by war. Wheat. Int.
    Law, 447.

Both are corporations

BOTH ARE CORPORATIONS. Agreed

agency

On a federal level too.
    Administrative Procedure Act: Title 5 - United States Code - Chapter 5, sections 511-599 http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/bills/blapa.htm

For the purpose of this subchapter –

(1) "agency" means each authority of the Government of the United States, whether or not it is within or subject to review by another agency, but does not include - http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/5/I/5/II/551

(2) "person" includes an individual, partnership, corporation, association, or public or private organization other than an agency;

(2) "party" includes a person or agency named or admitted as a party, or properly seeking and entitled as of right to be admitted as a party, in an agency proceeding, and a person or agency admitted by an agency as a party for limited purposes;

(8) "license" includes the whole or a part of an agency permit, certificate, approval, registration, charter, membership, statutory exemption or other form of permission;

(9) "licensing" includes agency process respecting the grant, renewal, denial, revocation, suspension, annulment, withdrawal, limitation, amendment, modification, or conditioning of a license;

On the state level:
    The State of Illinois requires most businesses to register with the State. For example, to form a corporation, LLC or limited partnership you must register with the State; however, even if you are a sole proprietorship or general partnership, you must register your business with the city or county if you operate under a name different than the name of the owners of the company.

Article I. Issuance of Licenses Expiration and Renewal: http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/index6.html

Confirmed here (c) Identification Card. A document made or issued by or under the authority of the United States Government, the State of Illinois or any other state or political subdivision thereof, or any governmental or quasi-governmental organization that, when completed with information concerning the individual, is of a type intended or commonly accepted for the purpose of identifying the individual. (Source: P.A. 89-283, eff. 1-1-96.) http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs...eqEnd=90800000

I really like this one. What persons are exempt. The following persons are exempt from the requirements of Section 6-101 and are not required to have an Illinois drivers license... http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/6-102.html

5. A resident of this State who has been serving as a member of the Armed Forces of the United States outside the Continental limits of the United States, for a period of 90 days following his return to the continental limits of the United States.

(c) Identification Card. A document made or issued by or under the authority of the United States Government, the State of Illinois or any other state or political subdivision thereof, or any governmental or quasi-governmental organization that, when completed with information concerning the individual, is of a type intended or commonly accepted for the purpose of identifying the individual. http://law.onecle.com/illinois/625ilcs5/6-100.html

Group B. Who said the BC is NOT the form of identification?
    http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/pu...s/dsd_x173.pdf

Can dun and Bradstreet be wrong? Confirmed here: http://www.manta.com/c/mm82whc/secre...state-illinois

Dun and Bradstreet: http://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/...lookup_-topbar

Name:  Form HCFA 1966.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  55.3 KB

August 3, 1998

The Hippocratic Oath

I want to choose my employer. I think it is generally a bad idea to choose an employer who is bankrupt, as the U.S. government surely is. I don’t intend to sign a managed care contract in which I promise to keep working even if the billion-dollar company goes bankrupt and stops paying me. Those contracts have an Enrollee Hold Harmless Clause that forbids billing patients when the plan doesn’t pay. http://www.aapsonline.org/index.php/...for_obamacare/
    Last edited by Chex; 11-26-12 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BONMAN View Post

BLACKS 1910
    LICENSE. In the law of contracts.
    A permission, accorded by a competent authority,
    conferring the right to do some act
    competent authority, eh,

how did they become an authority?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    competent authority, eh,

how did they become an authority?
    Claim ... assumption ... followed by acquiescence of others....