Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refused for Cause - Where to send the refused presentment

And we go into traffic court not knowing we are under Maritime Law. This is why we don't get a jury trial for infractions anymore.

We have taken the time and time again Common Law issues into courts of admiralty and wondered why our substantive constitutional rights were not upheld and respected by the courts.

Under Common Law the rights of privacy are respected, aboard the ship of the credit voyage there is no privacy.

Maritime Law in the credit voyage we deal with bills, notes, cheques, and credit, credit cards and fictitious documents known as stocks and bonds &c.

Under Common Law you have personal rights and property rights, there are no personal or property rights in the credit voyage.

In Common Law we are totally responsible for our actions, under Maritime Law there is limited liability for payment of debts.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    they are a NOTICE defined by UCC 1-201.
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/ucc.table.html
    i went through that section but can not find any definition of ticket or notice,
    what am i missing?

i found this about UCC 1- 207 while searching the net for UCC ticket definition which is interesting and seems like a good one for you America's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4GlFeyncco

My mistake, should be 1-202.

Mr. Merrill you mentioned for example if you have a parking ticket you file your evidence repository in the court of Record. In my case the court of record in texas would be the Municipal court. but lets say i am being sued for $300 i would file for evidence repository in a Justice Court which have exclusive jurisdiction up to $5000.00 (might have changed) . i am assumming this is what you mean? am i correct? Franco

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I had success once by getting the parking ticket officer initial my R4C on the ticket. But I caught up with him down the block. I think that is the only time I had success with parking tickets without an evidence repository. The evidence repository shows that you have the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government.

I have always had an evidence repository for parking tickets. I believe once the address was in California, for a parking ticket in a Colorado mountain gambling town called Cripple Creek! I never heard anything more on that so I guess that was good R4C process.

A good evidence repository is great for any R4C. You are threatening a cash cow so if this goes south consider setting up a LoR, evidence repository and get a default judgment (signed by you) published in your favor. You can use that for all R4C's and show that you are keeping a record - being the court of record.

Mostly though, if this gets nasty just pay up and learn more about the R4C and LoR process.

That's bad ass, well done !

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Mr. Merrill you mentioned for example if you have a parking ticket you file your evidence repository in the court of Record. In my case the court of record in texas would be the Municipal court. but lets say i am being sued for $300 i would file for evidence repository in a Justice Court which have exclusive jurisdiction up to $5000.00 (might have changed) . i am assumming this is what you mean? am i correct? Franco

I hope you get this after the delay.

The evidence repository can be street lamps or trees and fences. Post notice. I have used that before - the Library, County Clerk and Recorder, Courthouse, the main Church for the politicians, and the Post Office. I photographed the notices and pulled them all down on the eleventh day. They all stayed up for the entire ten days by law and on the eleventh day the clerk of court pulled down the one outside his office window before I got there and responded through the clerk and recorder.

Then the county attorney issued a gag order on him. - Informal. The clerk called it a gag order first when he was still rattled but toned it down to, The county attorney has advised me to cease communication with you.

My point being you using the justice court in a state that was properly in the Union prior to early 1861 would be very clever and I bet very effective too.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    That's bad ass, well done !

Thank you!