Thread: IRS Headquarters, Maryland

IRS Headquarters, Maryland

The IRS headquarters in New Carrollton, Maryland is a government building that, despite being constructed with public funds, contains art referring to elite secret societies. More importantly, the art conveys a strange message about the U.S. Constitution, and the American people in general. We’ll look at the symbolic meaning of the art found in front of the IRS headquarters in Maryland.

Click here

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    The IRS headquarters in New Carrollton, Maryland is a government building that, despite being constructed with public funds, contains art referring to elite secret societies. More importantly, the art conveys a strange message about the U.S. Constitution, and the American people in general. We’ll look at the symbolic meaning of the art found in front of the IRS headquarters in Maryland.

Click here
    Thanks for the link! I left a comment:

December 2, 2012 at 8:08 am
    This is great stuff! I enjoy this more than reading DaVinci Code fiction.

I found this originally at the Mason Museum and Library in Colorado Springs:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/844...tinitiateu.jpg

Finally Jesus was initiated into the Order of Archelaus – probably by Archelaus himself incognito as a vagabond and fugitive named John (the Baptist). That initiation ritual (dunking) still goes on today…

The finger pointing to the sky is a symbol of enlightenment according to Leonardo. It is even found in the Last Supper painting. It is key to understanding the journey of the Magi and what happened to the gold – that being Jesus’ prepaid tuition into the mystery schools when he reached the age to travel to Egypt and Babylon to study.

Regards,

David Merrill.

To read more:

http://www.savingtosuitorsclub.net