Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
For clarity only; I assume you use the modern era term "jew" loosely as being defined as "judean" in describing Jesus' character, and not as the real and modern era "jew" which is distinct from and mostly unrelated to judeans, hebrews, isrealites or semites of any kind.

That distinction is obviously a lesson in and of itself.
That is a deserving Topic for its own Thread; but I am saying so only because I refuse to let the 14th Amendment get buried along with:

Quote Originally Posted by Arik Alan View Post
My father acquired REAL ESTATE within CALIFORNIA(paid in full with non redeemed FRN's) with a "fee simple" title. I have not reviewed it however i believe he is still subjugated to taxes on said property. That to me me would signify the fee simple title is not unencumbered. I am not for sure on this. I can ask him when he returns if i may aquire a copy of the "Fee Simple" title for review if anyone is interested.

Excellent Post Motla68. I will refer back to this a few times.

David, i'll be printing your attachment as well to refer back to. Thanks for the post
What I mean by that is that Jesus' ethnicity as a Babylonian Jew is a hot button and will carry this thread off its Topic without a doubt, so I have to describe the Law as Jesus would know it pragmatically. As any Jew of his time. That would be to say that the US citizen, is bound by a natural re-statement of the Ten Commands called the Seven Noachide Laws. Paul ran to Felix, the Roman marshal for his life - protective custody - a benefit of the same Roman Welfare State that Paul created in that action. Paul was not in trouble for teaching Grace to the pagans in Asia Minor; Paul admitted to the Sanhedrin trying him that he was teaching the Seven Noachide Laws there:

Act 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood...

Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Neusner 1; Neusner 2.

For now I want to leave it there because the real hot button is What Would Jesus Not Have Done. The truth being that because Jesus was a law-abiding Jew, he would not have entered your home, even to save your servant's life. If for some reason he physically touched a gentile, he was bound to perform a ritual bath (mikva) before he could go attend synagogue. He was such an elitist that he even considered a northern Jew a dog unfit to lick up crumbs from the King's table.

What we should stick to in my opinion is this fealty system created by Paul and expressed in Romans 13. - For the sake of keeping on Arik Alan's point about the 14th Amendment.

Regards,

David Merrill.