Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
I can tell you for sure right now Robert Menard is not the author of this document, again this one also from NightWing.
For your benefit you might want to go check out the Success Stories category for my other post as evidence/artifiact to success.
If you read my post again, it would reveal that I stated that the image (back of the BC Card - NOT your document) was presented by someone else in the past as proof of an accessable "treasury direct account" for those who "secure their person". These were Canadians who were involved in the World Freeman Society of which Robert Arthur MENARD was a prominent member and teacher. If you read further into my post, I then stated that when challenged to offer proof of the existence of this "treasury direct account" and evidence that it can be accessed by someone who "secures their person", that was met with nothing but anger, belligerence and accusations of trying to mislead others away from this teaching. Apparently, the "papering package" related to this teaching was offered at a substantial price and that potential revenue was at stake when someone challenged the validity of what was being asserted and sold to others as "remedy".