Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deconstruction of the 14th Amendment

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I can tell you for sure right now Robert Menard is not the author of this document, again this one also from NightWing.
    For your benefit you might want to go check out the Success Stories category for my other post as evidence/artifiact to success.
    If you read my post again, it would reveal that I stated that the image (back of the BC Card - NOT your document) was presented by someone else in the past as proof of an accessable "treasury direct account" for those who "secure their person". These were Canadians who were involved in the World Freeman Society of which Robert Arthur MENARD was a prominent member and teacher. If you read further into my post, I then stated that when challenged to offer proof of the existence of this "treasury direct account" and evidence that it can be accessed by someone who "secures their person", that was met with nothing but anger, belligerence and accusations of trying to mislead others away from this teaching. Apparently, the "papering package" related to this teaching was offered at a substantial price and that potential revenue was at stake when someone challenged the validity of what was being asserted and sold to others as "remedy".

Anthony Joseph
    ok I apologize for the mistake. The back of the BC card no not the back of a treasury direct card, I have seen the front of it from another video and it is definitely a canadian BC card.

If I find the original video again will pass it on, not sure where you are getting your information from, it does not sound correct.
    It was David Merrill who went round and round with a presenter of this BC Card image at the old "Freemen Society" forum. He asked for anyone to prove, or provide material evidence, that they could "access their account" through the number on the back of the BC card. As I stated earlier, NO proof or evidence was ever given to support this claim. David was subsequently banned from the site for expecting that proof be provided for this claim and for obviously making it difficult to sell their "papering package" which included this theory within it.

I am just providing my recollection of that discourse as I remember it. I read every post and response. You may want to inquire of David to verify the truth of my "recap" of events surrounding the Canadian BC card discussion if you feel this information is incorrect.

My take: it is a pile of crap sold in a nice expensive package.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    It seems I recall seeing this image presented by someone in Canada as proof of a "treasury direct account" of some kind of which can be tapped into for funds. As I remember, the presenter offered ZERO proof and evidence of this assertion. This was related to Robert Arthur MENARD's version of "security of the person" and other of his flawed and failed teachings.

That's right, I just mentioned that over on the other thread.

I can tell you for sure right now Robert Menard is not the author of this document, again this one also from NightWing.

For your benefit you might want to go check out the Success Stories category for my other post as evidence/artifiact to success.

If you read my post again, it would reveal that I stated that the image (back of the BC Card - NOT your document) was presented by someone else in the past as proof of an accessable "treasury direct account" for those who "secure their person". These were Canadians who were involved in the World Freeman Society of which Robert Arthur MENARD was a prominent member and teacher. If you read further into my post, I then stated that when challenged to offer proof of the existence of this "treasury direct account" and evidence that it can be accessed by someone who "secures their person", that was met with nothing but anger, belligerence and accusations of trying to mislead others away from this teaching. Apparently, the "papering package" related to this teaching was offered at a substantial price and that potential revenue was at stake when someone challenged the validity of what was being asserted and sold to others as "remedy".
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-14-11 at 04:43 AM.

It was David Merrill who went round and round with a presenter of this BC Card image at the old "Freemen Society" forum. He asked for anyone to prove, or provide material evidence, that they could "access their account" through the number on the back of the BC card. As I stated earlier, NO proof or evidence was ever given to support this claim. David was subsequently banned from the site for expecting that proof be provided for this claim and for obviously making it difficult to sell their "papering package" which included this theory within it.

I am just providing my recollection of that discourse as I remember it. I read every post and response. You may want to inquire of David to verify the truth of my "recap" of events surrounding the Canadian BC card discussion if you feel this information is incorrect.

My take: it is a pile of crap sold in a nice expensive package.

I agree but keep open to idea that a stance against the alleged account can estoppel collections. The more credible rumor behind this process is that the billing started up again, like reserved in the letter. However we replicated this scientifically and the US clerk of court fudged up our evidence repository (Record) so badly by the time the suitor began repaying the bills, we could not help but feel that there was something there motivating the clerk to screw up the record like that.

With Rob;

I hear that business of never having to prove or support any assertions has caught up with him. The Papering Package has not shown him anything by way of results. Just a lot of dissappointed, angry or forgiving people who paid a lot of money to annoy public officials. The Law Society (Canadian Bar Association) will catch up to him with a bill if he decides to get back into the fray.

Speaking for myself and Rob. He attacked me all over the Internet for requesting, rather pointedly I admit, that he put up or shut up. He accused me openly for months of being a Government Plant because my Reality Check for Rob was destroying his illusions of being a guru. You can tell how stoned he is in this video, if you compare it to the public appearances when straight. But you get a look at this fellow's upbringing too. He admits that all the slur campaign (including Vancouver and Toronto Craig's List posts) were false accusations, but since I was rude that is all okay. No apology - just a stoned psychological evaluation. In fact, a big part of the Freeman Movement according to the World Freeman Society is free to be all stoned; as we see from Freeman Pete, broadcasting from New Zealand where the Pot Laws are very lax compared to the poor Freeman thinking they can light up because of their Papering Package. (8:00 Minute Mark.)

Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.
    I suppose there is nothing I can really do about the integrity of StSC within the scope of rules of evidence except promote that people will require posters making assertions and presumptions to show us exactly why they believe what they do. I intend to start a thread about graphics - so that members here can start using their computers to record valid research and dispel patriot mythology. It is why I seem to come off being much more smart than I actually am - I can show why I believe certain things to be true.

So Motla68;

If you want me (and I presume us now) to believe there is a registry of S/Ns on FRNs as stock certificates or any other variations of the Treasury Direct STRAWMAN philosophies I am all ears. But I expect you to articulate it here. Don't tell me that I can learn all about it at the end of link to somewhere else; wherever you read about it and became convinced. We have a great forum here and I will soon be teaching you how I do it. It takes a little time to learn how to be graphic and slows down posting but if you look around here, there are people who believe me because I showed what I am saying is true, as I said it.

Here is what I mean:

Last edited by David Merrill; 03-14-11 at 04:19 PM.

When I first learned of what I know now, yes I came from the camp of learning through Menard's Videos and WFS, But I cannot prove what does not exist, I never paid one penny to WFS or Robert Menard, if people pay attention he gives you all the tools you need for your brain through his videos to go verify what he is saying and create your own letters " due diligence " , the guy from that video you have a pic on even says this. People who buy them packages are too freaken lazy and complacent to come up with their own, therefore they hang on every word spoken and every piece of paper handed to them on a platter like drones, they never really learn anything for them self.
    Others who I listened to in obtaining what I know is:

- Mary Elizabeth Croft
    - Canada Truthseekers
    - Vic Beck
    - private group called " the givers "

After that it was just a matter of taking all my notes of due diligence and putting together what I learned, then went and did it, was successful at it and showed others who also were successful. This is not commercial redemption, using bond numbers, doing UCC1 or any other of that patriotic BS that is being taught out there right now. If you truly believe all men are equal then the letter you have an image pic of here is no better then the video I posted of a man showing the back of his Birth Certificate where is says " Revenue Receipt " , any attachments you may have manifested in your mind to those words were your own and not spoken by me.

There is no step by step procedure to this, nobody has written a book on it because any of that would also be hearsay and for those too lazy and complacent to really learn what this is, it is not a class you take and then just go do it, you have to eat, drink, run, walk, breathe what this is about. People like names in which to identify things with so we called it Coresource Solution. The Coresource is you, the Solution is when you look in the mirror and first forgive yourself of all the mistakes you made of using someone else's creation for your own profit and gain.

I will be posting more about this as time goes on, but if anyone is interested they can start with this site: http://www.whybefudd.info/

There you did it. That's what I mean. Instead of showing us your paper package substitute or whatever you sent me off to another website to go study - if I am "interested".

You have not shown me anything that would make going there seem worthwhile. I am not going to badger after you like with Rob, who was making videos and had a following. Understand that I have already been through this with Rob. I showed you the letter from the Canadian finance minister. That is where the rubber hits the road. There is no hypothecation on the birth certificate.

I believe in SDR's though. Paper Gold = Special Drawing Rights. That is a fictional basket of averaging five currencies and the good faith and credit in the Fed is a good part of that. That good faith and credit is described by endorsement so non-endorsement has an effect on the value of money indeed. The confidence and security building measures becomes quite fleeting when you think about it actually.

I just want the readers, members and suitors here to know that I am not feeling the need to defend based on some implied accusation that I am choosing ignorance by not wandering off this website to examine new evidence about - well, whatever it is that Motla68 is talking about. His explanation is more about what he is not talking about rather than explaining what his success story consists of. Motla68 can make good on his promise and I will on mine - to start a lesson plan on graphics so there is no excuse to lead us around in a dim light.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Continuity may be a little off to this point because Motla68 deleted nearly all his posts.

- Continuing this thought about some kind of package. That is not what Coresource Solution has ever been about, not wrapped up package with a toll road and breadcrumbs.
    Being a free man on the land is about learning how to do things from scratch without the guidance of someone or some thing telling you how to do it. A pioneer of sorts.

" It's not about the destination, the journey is everything! "
    - Movie: Peaceful Warrior

If you all do not go through some of the same suffrage our first core group went through to find things and put the puzzle pieces together just how is it that you will learn it as well as we do?
    We started from scratch with nothing, we did not even have names of most of the documents as you all do. We did not go to a school, take some kind of class or use some kind of package, it was just raw self teaching. Getting pulled over by police, going through courts, going to jail, being committed to a mental health facility and more for experimentation and research to see what feedback we get so them pieces of the puzzle can be put together. Most of it is found in the audio files on the Talkshoe group, some of it what i have shared here on this forum.
    Just with anything you do when you go against the "status Quo" you better be prepared there is possibility you could go to jail and/or worse for what you believe in. The bible even states this folks, look what jesus went through? Not even a step by step package with someone's promise will save you from any of that.
    All Coresource Solution does is give some very basic guidance, most of what you are going to learn is by actually doing it, it has been our experience since the beginning that most of those who have everything handed to them step by step never really comprehend fully what to do, sure they get lucky, but most who do have success have never asked for a step by step instruction book. They get that " ah-ha" moment and then just go do it. I tell people who are interested, learn it, live it, do it.
    So now you know I am going way out of my element here because there is an exchange of information of which both Coresource Solution and the Suitors forum can benefit from each other.
    I do not see any step by step book here either as a note, but I am not complaining about it, it is how we like it. Thanks much for the creator of this forum!

Which is a style that compliments ours - speaking for suitors. We are rather a brain trust; with me in the middle as intelligence nexus and a great memory. I am in the middle of suitors, courts of competent jurisdiction who are sensory nodes sharing with me their experiences mostly with setting up the evidence repository through a LoR template. The objective is to utilize remedy, already written into the law, simply and effectively - forming explanations of doing so on a seventh grade level in the fewest words possible. One great thing about being within the brain trust is that one seldom repeats any mistake twice and the mistakes are few and far between especially in the last five years that we have been incorporating redemption of lawful money.

It is great to have you here Motla68!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-17-11 at 01:26 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Which is a style that compliments ours - speaking for suitors. We are rather a brain trust; with me in the middle as intelligence nexus and a great memory. I am in the middle of suitors, courts of competent jurisdiction who are sensory nodes sharing with me their experiences mostly with setting up the evidence repository through a LoR template. The objective is to utilize remedy, already written into the law, simply and effectively - forming explanations of doing so on a seventh grade level in the fewest words possible. One great thing about being within the brain trust is that one seldom repeats any mistake twice and the mistakes are few and far between especially in the last five years that we have been incorporating redemption of lawful money.

I would like to add my agreement to the sentiment of sharing experiences and information in order to gain an understanding of truth and success while having to deal with the "ways of the world" around us. Although it may seem we have gotten off to a bad start, I view this entire discourse as edifying and fruitful since what we all seek here is truth above all else. One will find that the more open and willing one is to fully disclose what one finds as success, the more accepting and welcoming this group will be. There are many diligent and studied men and women who are ready to receive truth when they hear it. At the same time however, these same men and women will question, challenge and expect those who offer methods and ways of "success" to provide the verifiable documentation and evidence in order for us to gleen whether or not the model offered is reproducible or just a fortunate anecdote.

Let me again extend my own appreciation for all of those who are here who wish to find and share the truth they seek among those who hunger for it. We are on the same side if it is truth that is sought above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

I would like to point out in your methods you say seventh grade level, but I have seen a couple episodes of a TV show called " are you smarter then a 5th grader? "
    At least half if not more never make it through to the end. So if this is your target audience you might need to step it down a couple more notches to help people grow.
    You may not agree with this, but just to let you know where I am coming from. Templates and cookie cutter manuevers limit the audiences ability to freely think, thus
    when a curve ball comes out from no where and they experience something that they were never told how to handle the brain locks up and bad things happen.
    The ability to let people make mistakes allows them a great learning experience that will stay with them throughout their lives.
    On the lawful money thing though I am with you there, for it provides a conveyance for local sustainability within our own country, common cause for like minded people.

Great scene, I like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizGkM6gbvQ

That seventh-grade figure came from my evidence repository in Denver. My objective is to be able to convince a jury that the billing/lien/settlement process is based in a valid security agreement that currently exists between people and government.

One will find that the more open and willing one is to fully disclose what one finds as success, the more accepting and welcoming this group will be.

No. That is what is happening on the Internet all over - elsewhere. As far as my posts go, it is not going to happen. My responses to your STRAWMAN Redemption by any other name will continue to reflect that too. What one finds as success is inadaquate without some scientific testing for reproducible mental models that are actually applicable in the courts and in real life. - Competence.

In other words you keep falling back on the idea that there are more funds, based in the certificate of live birth as a bill of lading on the baby, than would be held in the SSN accounting as a TIN (Withholdings). This is the HJR-192 setting too, utilizing House and Senate Reports but extending the birth certificate as some kind of stock certificate being hypothecated upon like Rob MENARD's theories about Security of the Person. Rob is not the only casualty though. We also find that L.B. BORK's set theories have gone asunder. He wrote a book (The Red Amendment), that like Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code set him defending incomplete or incorrect hypothesis. That is not what is going on here. Not as far as I am concerned. So you may wish I would be more open minded about your trust theories but where we stand, you and I, is that you have to load your scanner or camera properly so that you might show us some better process-to-results images for me to comment on, rather than to shoot down because you are implying results instead of demonstrating results.

Which brings us to the topic btw.

LB BORK's book and website is about the 14th Amendment (primarily). At the beginning of this thread I threw some historical facts out about the 1865 Amendment too. When I began speaking of this on LB's website he banished me! Then he wanted me back but only if I wrote him an essay about how I would behave...?? Then silence prompted him to accept me back and he would humiliate me and delete my posts to avoid my embarrassing myself there, in front of maybe three active members and ten readers! Then he banished me again. Now he wants me back again. Point being how if you are going to set your theories in stone by writing a book, you better base them in standing law like we do here.

I read your comment, embedded in your paragraph to mean you wish I would let up about you not supporting your variation of the birth certificate hypothecations. I interpret your posts as an attempt to pursuade my thinking and belief sets. Of course! That's exactly what you are doing - as I am to you too. So get on loading that scanner now.

Regards,

David Merrill.