I have been busy but when the second testimony came in this morning I just had to take time to share:

Crosstalk:

I am pleased to point out that two suitors (at least) among us have had full refunds paid to back taxes. This tells us two important things.

1) the IRS attorneys have pondered the validity of our fraud by omission accusation and assessed the risk
2) they are definitely recognizing the validity of redeeming lawful money!
From this posting:

Good Morning

An update to LM return. I received a letter from our friends. They used return money (from 2011 return sent in oct) to pay off money owed from 2007. Now after doing that they sent a release of Lien for 2007 to me and the county. Now here is the kicker. I have paid off 2005 back taxes over a year ago (before LM) and have yet to receive a release of lien of that year (they filed liens on every year). It maybe that they are under watch by TIGTA and I believe they are getting rid of the evidence (lien) as quickly as possible once paid with LM. My point is I have not seen them perform this quickly when using fed credit. They know if you don't account for it right you will be looking for another job.

Bless You and Thank You LORD for hearing my prayers and giving me Your divine guidance. I am in awe of Your Might. What I struggled and flailed with for so long is nothing more then a flick of Your Pinky. This is my testament to Your Greatness. All is done in Your Name. Amen.

Think about it now.

The IRS is using the refunds to pay off back taxes and release federal tax liens.

Regards,

David Merrill.