Common law, "money" and the matrix I just woke up from has blown my mind. I agree to my slothfulness. I see that it takes massive amount of study. I am intrigued by A4V but am scared as all get out thinking about attempting it... What IF it's just paranoid "freeman" nonsense ya know? I think David hit it on the head though with perhaps being 'arbitrary'.
I've always been a conservative and couldn't understand the how and why our country has ended up here... I think the simple fact of the Fed Reserve and UCC explains EVERYTHING.
I started researching when I served 4 days in jail for a debt when US Code forbids debtors jail and the Alabama constitution has it right in the first article that "no person shall be imprisoned for a debt". I wrote my state legislator as to how it could be and he didn't know. Research led me down this rabbit hole and I awoke in the matrix and realized I am a bond slave to the Fed Reserve note
Have to say - God warned us. The phrase "Don't work! Let your money work for you!" makes me sick now.
Thanks for the WONDERFUL website.
I watched David's video on the Fed Reserve remedy again - I think I will end up watching several times - but cant help but to think I'm listening to Jesse James the whole time.
Thanks guys