Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity please

Clarity please

I have been studying code, common law, money, new world order etc etc etc non stop for a week now... Everything runs in seemingly indefinite tangents because laws, code and supreme court rulings are so vast. I think I have broken my mind trying to wrap my head around this and sifting through fact and fiction.

My question are:
    A) Is the only real end result of demanding lawful money the undermining of the Federal Reserve and lightening the debt load?

What other practical uses are there?

B) I'm assuming that you can argue that when you receive lawful money you are not earning "income" and therefore it is not taxable, so is this a benefit as well?

C) I have read in several places and forums (was it here?? as I said my mind is numb) that you can't REALLY own land because you are extinguishing a debt, not actually PAYING for it. Is this correct? Having asked that, am I wrong in assuming that in order to "own" land you can or need to set up a common law trust and somehow pay a debt off using "real" lawful money and holding title in the land in said trust?

I just feel overwhelmed with the seeming abyss of information. Can someone in a CONCISE manner outline the practical and applicable uses of demanding lawful money please or just reaffirm my assumptions.

Thanks very much

bamajips@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I have been studying code, common law, money, new world order etc etc etc non stop for a week now... Everything runs in seemingly indefinite tangents because laws, code and supreme court rulings are so vast. I think I have broken my mind trying to wrap my head around this and sifting through fact and fiction.

My question are:
    A) Is the only real end result of demanding lawful money the undermining of the Federal Reserve and lightening the debt load?

B) I'm assuming that you can argue that when you receive lawful money you are not earning "income" and therefore it is not taxable, so is this a benefit as well?

C) I have read in several places and forums (was it here?? as I said my mind is numb) that you can't REALLY own land because you are extinguishing a debt, not actually PAYING for it. Is this correct? Having asked that, am I wrong in assuming that in order to "own" land you can or need to set up a common law trust and somehow pay a debt off using "real" lawful money and holding title in the land in said trust?

I just feel overwhelmed with the seeming abyss of information. Can someone in a CONCISE manner outline the practical and applicable uses of demanding lawful money please or just reaffirm my assumptions.

Thanks very much

bamajips@gmail.com

Welcome and thank you for studying until your mind feels numb. It is always my hope to cut through all the patriot mythology and get to the source of the diversity - whether you are in contract with the Fed, or not. It becomes clear with the Masons for example that through agreement various political and even ecclesiastic jurisdictions can arise among American jurisprudence. And so the major (central banking) lodge of America created in 1913 by Congress is the Federal Reserve.

Maybe that will help you adjust and calm down.

About ownership:

One suitor in the brain trust witnessed several employees at a bank that were fired and some bank accounts redeeming lawful money by demand were shut down. This was done on a Signature Card agreement that the bank could shut down any account for any reason - I am sure this clause is found in any standard Signature Card agreement. However no bank can do so because it is against fiduciary responsibility and policy to shut down bank accounts. However in this case, because the bank had not been treating the unbounded (un-bonded) funds as special deposits they risked being charged with counterfeiting and at the very least sanctions by the OCC supervising banking activity.

So the suitor is going to the next bank and of course all the other banks are learning that special deposits must be logged as special or there can be very severe consequences. The reason they shut down the bank accounts is that it cost the bank dearly. Otherwise they have a fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders and cannot shut down accounts on a whim.

I am proud of people who redeem and proud of myself for teaching and learning redemption.

Ergo an ego forms.

I create my ego and therefore I can claim ownership - all buttons included.

Own your buttons!

Own your buttons (too)!

However this is the only thing I truly own. My ego.

Everything else is owned by God as Creator, even my children were fabricated by and from the substance God the Creator provided. I fabricated them from materials already provided by the Creator. By registering them with the State I made attributes through the Israelite "Man Kings" and in some ways as trustee am saying that the State owns children. The same with land and motor vehicles. I accept Certificate of Title as title and like to ignore that I am using the State's car.

I suggest that you relax about it though. Just hold trustees to what they are bound to do - protect your use as beneficiary. Otherwise go freeze your fingers and toes in Freeman Valley, a mythical teepee-filled utopia in Canada somewhere... Four or five months out of the year I imagine it is kind of nice if somebody with a job is buying groceries.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-15-12 at 11:46 AM.

My question are:

Thanks very much

bamajips@gmail.com

I'll tackle the land law question. The others will be addressed by others.

There are factors with regard to owning land including mortgage, insurance, bonds written against the land as collateral for public debt, patents, titles, deeds, registration, etc.

Land held in trust is owned by the trust and not by a person.

Ownership comes in multiple varieties.
    The two primary divisions of ownership are:

Common Law:: absolute (allodial) and qualified
    Roman Civil Law:: dominium (dominion) and servitude

Most if not all people possess qualified ownership of their property, not absolute. Furthermore, they hold the abstract and title of the land, but not the land itself.
    The land is distinct from the title and both from deed. A land patent is also known as a first title deed.
    In addition, people share the ownership of the land with other entities i.e. banks, insurance companies, governments, districts, etc. for profit, benefit, gain, advantage, or privileges.

As to clearing the land of encumbrances, we can address that later.

Trusts are vehicles used for housing property for a purpose. Most trusts are dedicated to purposes of profit. A corporation is one of the most common forms of trusts today.
    Trusts have their origin in English Common Law. An antecedent of the trust was the use. Uses and trusts came about from attorneys and those in the know seeking to evade the King's census regalia (royal revenues).

In essence, they were designed to evade the law .

If you are seeking to own land as a self-determined individual, you won't do it via trusts.

You are just starting out. If you are interested, you will be studying this stuff for the rest of your life. Your viewpoint and knowledge on these subjects will evolve and change over time as well. So, it isn't a sprint. It is a light jog.

I believe you should start at the beginning and not at the end (statutes, acts, codes, rules, and regulations).
    I believe in starting in the past and moving forward. Things make much more sense studying the history and political backdrops before addressing statutes and acts.

Law is WILL backed by force. WILL of whom? WILL of the political power holder. The earliest and most practiced form of government in history are monarchies. The most extreme philosophy with respect to law being the will of the political power holder is the divine right of kings.

The STATE is a creature born of conquest, dominion, warfare, and subjugation. Its purpose is revenue collection, militarism, property and resource tenuring, and subjugation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-15-12 at 12:55 PM.

Well, I can see getting any simple answers will be difficult I think... Not trying to be snide or rude, but is there a reason to be so poetic almost whimsical? Is it because the situation is so grave and out of control that it is just an act of rebellion before the system collapses? I had to go back and read your response. I assume that the subject matter is so vast that it just can't be "explained" - perhaps only sincere individuals who truly seek will find the answers, and maybe thats the exercise - we got into this mess because we took for granted what we were told, rather than researched ourselves. I just have to keep at it and keep trying I suppose and when I have tangible proof of my actions, then you guys will perhaps be more direct in response. I get it

I believe God has everything in his control, so I don't worry about too much - but in the meantime think we need to be good stewards as we pass through this world. A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. Prov 11:1

I went to my bank today and spoke with the branch manager. She will have my signature card there Monday after 1.

I plan on never endorsing a check ever again. It will be an exercise in discipline, but I think it is well worth it. Does this mean I will no longer have "income" and now have "compensation" which isn't taxable by the IRS?
    I am completely aghast that America has been sold down the river. I think I have been in shock more than anything knowing that to claim our rights we have to escape the corporate code which is VERY difficult in our complacent lives.

I have also just been turned on to land patents. It's funny because I went to real estate school and have NEVER heard of land patents. Amazing how the "education" system failed to mention that. Oh - I cant wait for my blacks law dictionary to arrive either!

JohnnyCash
    interesting tactics bamajips. Trying to browbeat info from suitors? And then publishing your email addy so you can continue to goad them & slur remedy on an individual basis? Good luck with that. I should think Proverbs 17:8 more appropriate for you.

not trying to browbeat anyone... just stating my observations.
    There appears to be almost a poetic dance here. I *assumed* from other newbies seeking information in other posts and after getting a rather... lets just say - less than direct answer - I drew my conclusion that I haven't figured out the way things operate here. Someone asked on another post something to the effect of "if you're trying to save the world, why don't you just come out and say how to do it?"
    I am not worried about my email, thank you.
    I did just read Proverbs 17:8 so I think I get it... perhaps I'll do better next go around

When one is in contract with the Fed it may be more like a lodge - a separate jurisdiction created by Congress. The rules of this Fed-lodge are really quite complex and maybe even arbitrary.

Stay out of contract with the Fed and the original jurisdiction 'saving to suitors' is much simpler and therefore easier to understand.

Well, I can see getting any simple answers will be difficult I think... Not trying to be snide or rude, but is there a reason to be so poetic almost whimsical? Is it because the situation is so grave and out of control that it is just an act of rebellion before the system collapses? I had to go back and read your response. I assume that the subject matter is so vast that it just can't be "explained" - perhaps only sincere individuals who truly seek will find the answers, and maybe thats the exercise - we got into this mess because we took for granted what we were told, rather than researched ourselves. I just have to keep at it and keep trying I suppose and when I have tangible proof of my actions, then you guys will perhaps be more direct in response. I get it
    If you are looking for a silver bullet or easy fix, you are wasting your time.
    This situation is centuries if not eons in the making.
    The subject matter is vast and deep. It requires study. It requires work. It requires research. On top of all that, you've been indoctrinated all your life with false information. You will certainly be treading upstream.
    As to the system collapsing, it isn't your system. I say develop your own system and take peace in that.

My system incorporates a good deal from the Old Testament.

No offense, but I'm detecting a degree of slothfulness on your part.
    Being you quoted from the Bible in one of your posts, you should know that God helps those who help themselves. Helping one's self takes work and action.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJips
    I have also just been turned on to land patents. It's funny because I went to real estate school and have NEVER heard of land patents. Amazing how the "education" system failed to mention that. Oh - I cant wait for my blacks law dictionary to arrive either!
    That's on purpose . Why do you think government seeks to regulate everything?

If you study land patents, also study land grants as well.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-17-12 at 12:33 PM.

Common law, "money" and the matrix I just woke up from has blown my mind. I agree to my slothfulness. I see that it takes massive amount of study. I am intrigued by A4V but am scared as all get out thinking about attempting it... What IF it's just paranoid "freeman" nonsense ya know? I think David hit it on the head though with perhaps being 'arbitrary'.
    I've always been a conservative and couldn't understand the how and why our country has ended up here... I think the simple fact of the Fed Reserve and UCC explains EVERYTHING.
    I started researching when I served 4 days in jail for a debt when US Code forbids debtors jail and the Alabama constitution has it right in the first article that "no person shall be imprisoned for a debt". I wrote my state legislator as to how it could be and he didn't know. Research led me down this rabbit hole and I awoke in the matrix and realized I am a bond slave to the Fed Reserve note
    Have to say - God warned us. The phrase "Don't work! Let your money work for you!" makes me sick now.
    Thanks for the WONDERFUL website.
    I watched David's video on the Fed Reserve remedy again - I think I will end up watching several times - but cant help but to think I'm listening to Jesse James the whole time.
    Thanks guys

JohnnyCash
    Sounds like you're well on your way. Just keep redeeming lawful money (with good recordkeeping) and everything else should fall into place. How'd it go at the bank today?