I have been studying code, common law, money, new world order etc etc etc non stop for a week now... Everything runs in seemingly indefinite tangents because laws, code and supreme court rulings are so vast. I think I have broken my mind trying to wrap my head around this and sifting through fact and fiction.

My question are:
A) Is the only real end result of demanding lawful money the undermining of the Federal Reserve and lightening the debt load?

What other practical uses are there?

B) I'm assuming that you can argue that when you receive lawful money you are not earning "income" and therefore it is not taxable, so is this a benefit as well?

C) I have read in several places and forums (was it here?? as I said my mind is numb) that you can't REALLY own land because you are extinguishing a debt, not actually PAYING for it. Is this correct? Having asked that, am I wrong in assuming that in order to "own" land you can or need to set up a common law trust and somehow pay a debt off using "real" lawful money and holding title in the land in said trust?

I just feel overwhelmed with the seeming abyss of information. Can someone in a CONCISE manner outline the practical and applicable uses of demanding lawful money please or just reaffirm my assumptions.

Thanks very much

bamajips@gmail.com