Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity please

There is certainly a lot to be learned by doing.

Chipper registered and posted one post (so far) that has caught my attention. If you would take time to read my commentary and the red highlights then you might comprehend a little better the points I have been making.

I believe that Chipper's interpretation of Title 12 USC §411 is definitely clearer than mine, maybe even more correct about the distinctions of FRNs public and private. However he leads to the interpretation that FRNs in the public as cash are based in nothing and that is in my opinion, just too... fragile! With no confidence and security building measures such as the SDR replacing the gold in around 1976 then people would not have that good faith and credit in the money as backed by the national debt.

Therefore I restate my coined definition of SDR's - The measure of conditioning for people to endorse the private credit of the local central bank - in the US, the Fed. By even attempting to redeem lawful money by demand you remove your conditioned support as a brick in the zigurat (pyramid) on the back side of the "dollar"; any way around it and by any interpretation you choose.

There are no silver bullets but getting your head clear of the conditioning is a great start toward better providence and will help you keep out of the mire when the gold is reinstated at $42.22/troy ounce. To everybody else, it will appear to be a "collapse".

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

I watched David's video on the Fed Reserve remedy again - I think I will end up watching several times - but cant help but to think I'm listening to Jesse James the whole time.
    With all his alleged alter egos on the Web, I suppose you might find him producing videos in my name some day. I am thinking to produce a 10-minute video; Redeeming Lawful Money for Dummies...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-18-12 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Sounds like you're well on your way. Just keep redeeming lawful money (with good recordkeeping) and everything else should fall into place. How'd it go at the bank today?
    I now carry with me and don't want to spend an old $20 bill to plant seeds. I showed the bank manager the message on the $20FRN that I could redeem in lawful money - I asked her if she remembered US Notes- any way she was real receptive to the idea and very accommodating. I put my toe in to test the water and even made comment that she realizes this will decrease her banks lending capacity (we had a discussion on fractional lending). Bottom line was she was very intrigued and made me well aware she was there to serve me as a customer! It's a small regional bank so I wonder if when the senior management figures it out if I will receive some kickback.

I am now a Johnny Appleseed. I can't make people pay attention if they don't want to but I am using the old FRN disclaimer to plant seeds and let people know we are indeed bond servants.

Nice! I have heard how rewarding that kind of communication/creation can be. Teaching is learning and learning is teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I now carry with me and don't want to spend an old $20 bill to plant seeds. I showed the bank manager the message on the $20FRN that I could redeem in lawful money - I asked her if she remembered US Notes- any way she was real receptive to the idea and very accommodating. I put my toe in to test the water and even made comment that she realizes this will decrease her banks lending capacity (we had a discussion on fractional lending). Bottom line was she was very intrigued and made me well aware she was there to serve me as a customer! It's a small regional bank so I wonder if when the senior management figures it out if I will receive some kickback.

I am now a Johnny Appleseed. I can't make people pay attention if they don't want to but I am using the old FRN disclaimer to plant seeds and let people know we are indeed bond servants.

[QUOTE=David Merrill;8954]

There are no silver bullets but getting your head clear of the conditioning is a great start toward better providence and will help you keep out of the mire when the gold is reinstated at $42.22/troy ounce. To everybody else, it will appear to be a "collapse".

(hopefully I quoted right) - I can only read so much in a day, and I am now cognizant of the need for a slow jog pace and maybe my questions will have to be answered only in due time... but I am curious... my head hasn't wrapped itself around this yet:

When we "demand lawful money" on all our incoming money to the bank, what happens when we "spend" that money? HOW do we "spend" it without US Notes in circulation? Do we spend it? If we have a bank account full of lawful money and we use our debit card - are we spending lawful money or spending debts (FRN's)?

As David said, "when" the dollar is put back on the gold standard (and I heard that for the longest time), does that mean if I have a modest bank account stocked with LAWFUL money, that my bank account will read almost 40:1 what someones bank account will read with all FRN's? (I base this on two assumptions - Gold at $1600/oz FRN and gold at $40/oz USNotes [without looking up actual spot prices])
    I am assuming that a lawful note is worth (roughly) 40:1 vs the FRN (POTENTIALLY)?
    Maybe I need to ask these in a new thread, or maybe they tie into my initial question - I don't know. Please bare with me. I have learned an immense amount in just over a week. I doubt I will ever use an attorney again except maybe for review opinion. I am just having trouble wrapping my head around how we can "spend" lawful money, rather than just acquire it. (Almost all google searches referencing "lawful money" redirect to suitors club)

Thanks guys

JohnnyCash
    When we "demand lawful money" on all our incoming money to the bank, what happens when we "spend" that money? HOW do we "spend" it without US Notes in circulation? Do we spend it? If we have a bank account full of lawful money and we use our debit card - are we spending lawful money or spending debts (FRN's)?
    Then we are spending lawful money. And we own whatever is purchased with it; US Treasury doesn't carry first lien; we own those purchases in highest title.

I went to my bank today and spoke with the branch manager. She will have my signature card there Monday after 1.
    Did you get the signature card innovated as you wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post

Did you get the signature card innovated as you wanted?
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting the example. I got the entire contract printed and am going to review it, but I sat there and stared at the signature card not seeing anything I could do to it to make it "my own". Thank you for the example so I now know what to do to make it "mine".

Im not stupid - but trying to overcome the conditioning and understanding that contract law allows amendments (on the spot) is proving to be a challenge. Again thank you for the example.

Is it just me Johnny or, looking at your signature card, do illegal aliens have FAR more rights than we do as "citizens"? The more this simmers, the more blown away/angry I become

JohnnyCash
    Not sure why you perceive aliens to have more rights than citizens, unless you're focusing on the bit about U.S. person.

[QUOTE=BAMAJiPS;8963]
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

(hopefully I quoted right) - I can only read so much in a day, and I am now cognizant of the need for a slow jog pace and maybe my questions will have to be answered only in due time... but I am curious... my head hasn't wrapped itself around this yet:

As David said, "when" the dollar is put back on the gold standard (and I heard that for the longest time), does that mean if I have a modest bank account stocked with LAWFUL money, that my bank account will read almost 40:1 what someones bank account will read with all FRN's? (I base this on two assumptions - Gold at $1600/oz FRN and gold at $40/oz USNotes [without looking up actual spot prices])
    I am assuming that a lawful note is worth (roughly) 40:1 vs the FRN (POTENTIALLY)?
    Maybe I need to ask these in a new thread, or maybe they tie into my initial question - I don't know. Please bare with me. I have learned an immense amount in just over a week. I doubt I will ever use an attorney again except maybe for review opinion. I am just having trouble wrapping my head around how we can "spend" lawful money, rather than just acquire it. (Almost all google searches referencing "lawful money" redirect to suitors club)

Thanks guys
    There are discrepancies by Congress that blockade logic and reason. Of course you would have to spend a few days here alone to cover everything but I have written about changing United States notes to United States currency notes. Interestingly two ladies, who have never shown much interest in becoming suitors or even posting here called me and lectured me about this statute at Title 31 USC §5115. I was presuming it was a simple name change. These angels (literally?) pointed out how Congress had put US notes into a bundle of other currencies of lawful money.

Just the same it still does not link together without wrapping your mind around Special Drawing Rights.

So as you make your demand for lawful money known, sometimes through a Notice and Demand in an evidence repository in the USDC or otherwise with your bank, maybe to your nearest Federal Reserve Bank etc. then you progress and evolve your transactions in the right direction toward substantial currency as US notes cannot be used for a reserve currency. Without SDR's the value of the "Dollar" would always reconcile with four quarters whether Federal Reserve notes or United States notes.

Perhaps a whimsical conversation with a coin dealer while discussing a copy of the Senate Report from 1976. I suggested that he sell me an ounce coin for $42.22/troy ounce and then I go sell that for Spot at the next coin shop, then come back and buy up two or three more ounces at $42.22. He wanted me to try that out at a different coin shop of course. [That is exactly what buying and selling the dollar domestic and foreign was that caused the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements in 1976!]

JohnnyCash
    There are no silver bullets but ... I have found Led to have greater power anyway.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
    It's just a sprinkling for the Bake queen.
    Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on.
    And it makes me wonder.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 12-19-12 at 04:07 PM.