Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Clarity please

Until you can avoid that jurisdiction by competent self-governance I would keep it simple.

IN GOD WE TRUST (Find that on the bill.)

SO HELP ME GOD (Find that on the Oath.)

That is a promise from the comptroller of the Treasury that you will be paid well if the officer violates his or her oath to preserve your rights. Until you can avoid or abate that jurisdiction effectively the best you can get is a proper court and your day in court. That is usually enough. You will probably find that the actors do not have Step One - the oath of office properly sworn before God and available to you by the prescribed clerk (county clerk or SoS).

It sounds like county to me.

So if the county clerk and recorder has no oath, get a Certificate of Fact that the judge or DA whoever, has no oath of office published there. File that into the case and it will probably go away. Avoidance and abatement because you are the only one standing competent to protect your unalienable rights. You become the author of your estate.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-07-13 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    For me understanding the law is becoming easier and easier, as if I don't grasp something, I just look it up. Civil procedure, rules and forming concise legal documents is proving to be a little more difficult. I am trying to file a motion for continuance (which would be due tomorrow morning) and actually applying what I know in court approved format is proving a little more challenging. The format issue has me boggled a bit and I am not sure of all the rules of procedure involved (like do I HAVE to send a copy to opposing counsel, etc). Trying to find templates to copy has proven to be difficult as there are several different ways to skin the cat as far as I can tell. I swore an oath to the clerk of the courts Friday and signed up to be in the online file system (which has automatic templates) but the bureaucracy is slow and I am not "in" the system yet, which would presumably eliminate all my guesswork for said action.
    I've found it best to study history and philosophy first followed by law afterwards.
    You can do this in tandem.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS
    I am attempting to stave off the iron teeth of the government beast long enough to be able to assert my rights. Since I owe a veritable fortune to the "system" and have been denied due process once already by being hurled into the joint, I am planning a preemptive assault coming weeks/months. I plan on demanding my unalienable rights be respected before I am deprived of life and liberty next time... telling the system that they must adhere to the US Constitution and specifically these gems in the Alabama Constitution which says "no person shall be held in prison for a debt", "That the right of trial by jury shall remain inviolate", "That the sole object and only legitimate end of government is to protect the citizen in the enjoyment of life, liberty, and property, and when the government assumes other functions it is usurpation and oppression"...
    The purpose of government is conquest, dominion, and subjugation.
    The stuff about protecting the rights of citizens is poppycock.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS
    It doesn't matter what I study - here it was lawful money - it all leads in a circular loop that reinforces itself. From land patents, to contract law, to the fraud of the IRS and income taxes to tyrannical courts operating outside subject matter jurisdictions, corporate American jurisdictions and back to money. Its amazing that there is basically a whole other universe of "facts" that, all put together like a puzzle, fit far better than the "facts" as presented by school, media, etc.
    There is the option to come out of Babylon.

Settle and close all accounts. Simplify life.