Thread: Birth Certificate minutiae

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    The conditioning does run deep and a renewing of the mind is what we should pray to, and thank, our Creator for.

The court is seeking first hand testimony from the living since it CANNOT use a DL, a SSN or a BC for identificaton without an express testimonial act from the living.

Just ask the questions:

Can the court, on its sole action, use a DL for identification of the living?

Can the court, on its sole action use a BC for identification of the living?

Can the court, on its sole action, use a SSN for identification of the living?

If the answers are "NO", then what can I use to identify myself? Tell me what I can use to identify myself?

If the court falsely identifies you by the NAME, ask, "Under what authority is that NAME being used to identify the living?"
    turning the mirror back on you old boy, you say the conditioning runs deep...what about the hearsay you posit after that comment?

the court is requesting an APPEARANCE, and you automatically assume something.

"If the court falsely identifies you by the NAME..."

what is the definition of APPEARANCE?

what would you do if you find out the defn actually is a DOCUMENT.

yes, consider that

again, one does it to one's self voluntarily because we think it's English and it ain't.

p.s. sorry, forgot something, and lest the mirror reflect back upon me, check out the New Zealand Judicature Act, for the Definition of the Term, Appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    again, one does it to one's self voluntarily because we think it's English and it ain't.
    That's called duplicity.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    turning the mirror back on you old boy, you say the conditioning runs deep...what about the hearsay you posit after that comment?

the court is requesting an APPEARANCE, and you automatically assume something.

"If the court falsely identifies you by the NAME..."

what is the definition of APPEARANCE?

what would you do if you find out the defn actually is a DOCUMENT.

yes, consider that

Actually, it was BAMAJiPS who first stated that the "conditioning runs deep..." and I agreed with that sentiment as also applying to me; I thought I conveyed that, but apparantly not well enough.

When one goes to the court, the court simply asks questions. The response to the questions (first hand testimony) from the living, as to one's capacity in regards to the vessel/cause before the court, is the opportunity to convey one's peaceful intents by also asking questions - seeking clarity.

Be at peace, absent claim, as charitable and special minister for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST when operating that trust vessel. The USE of that transmitting utility is for the benefit of the public good and the public trust. The appointed and/or oath-sworn trustees remain with the liability as the legal title holders on behalf of the public beneficiaries.