Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Terrible 1313 Revisited by Jo HINDMAN

I had a look at the page numbers for chapter 7 and saw that they went from 78 to 91.

For chapter 9 the page numbers go from 102 (Chapter heading so look on the right page) to 109.

So chapter 8 is definitely not there. There are about 10 pages missing which would be about right (that would be 5 images according to the way you have taken the pictures).

David,
    In post # 9 you, in part, wrote this:
    It seemed obvious the difference was null. The bond therefore was being provided by the endorsers - the national debt then at $5.5T. On March 14 as indicated the stock market dropped by $11T as the US paid the bond, rather than face arrest. It was a bail bond and the City has left the fellow alone ever since.

When the manager of the Codes Enforcement retired a few years back some agents came over and spoke briefly with the suitor. When he would start disclosing details about his setup they actually would cover their ears and blah-blah-blah like five-year olds. They explained the new CE Manager just wanted a formality and would forget about him.
    Can you explain what you/suitor did? Also the state prayer link is now defunct.

I have a friend who deeded his house over to the father in heaven and he is now having problems in that the state 'sold' his 'delinquent tax deed' out from under him even though they had no legal right to do so (his deed shows that the father in heaven owns the house). How can he apply what this chap did? It seems that you helped him. I would like to know what this guy did to be left alone.

I think that I repaired the link to the state court prayer. As well as this Matrix of Creation.

I think you will find this chapter 8 begins on page 92.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-19-14 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks very much for this chapter and other goodies.

You are very welcome. Don't let that scientific calculator program confuse or discourage you. Becoming the court of record is keeping the record.

Once the clerk of court told me he did not appreciate me using "his" court for "my" conduit.

Think in terms of a Class (as in class action) outside the Federal Reserve Districts with different needs and causes (not participating in the national debt) and therefore sanctified from elastic currency, already in redemption.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-19-14 at 03:20 PM.