Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible 1313 Revisited by Jo HINDMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but when the U.S. "paid the bond", who did they pay it to? who received the funds? What became of the "money"?
    This is an interesting model - see attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but when the U.S. "paid the bond", who did they pay it to? who received the funds? What became of the "money"?
    Thank you for paying enough attention to form that question!

The money vanished. It began as debt and was forgiven. Many people lost their jobs though. People felt the loss in their portfolios. In the tradition of governments, the US government suffered no loss - it simply paid the bailment so as to avoid arrest pending trial.

I will develop waiver of tort later, I promise it will be coming up during my reading of the next chapters. This is my POSITION in VAN PELT. The numero-linguistics being Son (byn) of the Patroon (patron/palt) in the paleo-Hebrew found in Strong's Concordance. Waiver of Tort being my privilege to the CODE.

I have particularly enjoyed Keith RICHARDS of Rolling Stone fame spoofing the heritage of the Dutch Indies Trading Company. Look at the first citation in the METRO 1313 - Head of the Beast article.

P.S. Thank you MJ! That is a great article. The timing is wonderful too as a reminder to cover how Colorado, in that same timeframe was never cured properly a Territory, and instead functions as a war chest for funding GILPIN's notes. Behold - the beginning of the income tax year:

P.P.S.

Being written from an obviosly British perspective in early 1865 it would seem that the 59'ers of Colorado was completely overlooked as a contribution of gold.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-18-14 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I have particularly enjoyed Keith RICHARDS of Rolling Stone fame spoofing the heritage of the Dutch Indies Trading Company.

It is humorous to me what pomp and pageantry surrounds THE CODEX. Notice the two OLD [implies wise] men who convey the Code to the Alter [table]. It has already been established that Force will be used to ensure the code is obeyed. But then, after all the pomp and pageantry, nobody is willing to ask who Created the Code and why they are Subject to the Code.

In the stead, all fall silent at "Am I to understand that you will not be keeping to the Code?" Nobody wants a bullet in the head. And clearly the keeper of the Code is willing to stop at nothing to ensure its conformance. Of course IF the Codex was the Pirates Code and those at the Table were engaged in Piracy, then OF COURSE they were all subject to the Code.

Notice the folly in the dog bringing the key.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I am pleased to see you enjoyed it. Thanks for pointing out your observations.

The privilege in my family line, my heritage and perpetual inheritance within the METRO priestcraft is waiver of tort. See §6:

This according to the Code of NY is the right to simply bill for a tort based in the facts. Like the true judgments we enjoy within the brain trust - res judicata until somebody can overturn the facts with more believable facts.

I like Chapter 5:

On Page 69 in the middle we find mention of Colorado Springs as Parent Body of 1313. Footnote 17 leads me to believe I might find some interesting evidence by looking through the Archives in Aurora.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-12 at 08:28 PM.

It may not be clear what you are looking at in the photo above - the Municipal League Archives on the second floor of the University of Colorado - Denver campus library. Look to the far end above and there are doors into the Archives partition way down there. I took this first photo below back in the direction you are looking from, inside the archives area. If you look to the ceiling features you might get oriented correctly. Turning to the right as you enter from the small office at the far end is a typical shelf, the first aisle featuring the copier I was given free rein with. The doors at the end are in the background behind the computer screen, where the archiver had some of my docs on the screen.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-12 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like Chapter 5:

On Page 69 in the middle we find mention of Colorado Springs as Parent Body of 1313. Footnote 17 leads me to believe I might find some interesting evidence by looking through the Archives in Aurora.
    This is definitely a significant find! What is special about Colorado Springs is that on the West Side is (Old) Colorado City - the first capital of Colorado in 1861, linking it with MJ's contribution. Territorial Governor GILPIN (1861) made a significant contribution to the fiat history of American currency by issuing notes to pay the Union soldiers who spent the notes with merchants etc. and the merchants of course wanted money in redeemed notes. There was quite a stink that I will go into or link because I have covered that many times already.

Another interesting facet is my studies about the formation of the Territory itself at the federal repository on the SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle of Masonic Monuments. I was unwittingly a protoge of the Second Chair for the California Jurisdiction - whatever that means to a Mason. Interestingly when I uncovered the history around Colorado being more a war chest than a Territory in preparation for the 1876 State, he began to become very short-tempered and even fighting mad with me. I felt that there was something to it but it took a few years to piece things together about what this would mean to him.

I will lay it out as we go, hopefully in terms laid out in the book.

Chapter 6 was very short. Page 77 tells us:

Projected result is utter bankruptcy for the economy of the United States and ultimate extinction of every individual American right to own property.