Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Terrible 1313 Revisited by Jo HINDMAN

Its about spiritual warfare. That is what they are waging and doing (i.e. witchraft/sorcery) under the guise of 'academic philosophy'. The Book of Ephesians seems to give insight as to how to win. WWII was a manifestation or shadow of spiritual warfare. The attack on the Americas is a continuance. Promoting the idea of man-made political entities as being superior to mankind is to promote men to worship the creatures of men. Simple truth easily overturns their lies..that works in our favor.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-21-13 at 04:37 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Its about spiritual warfare. That is what they are waging and doing (i.e. witchraft/sorcery) under the guise of 'academic philosophy'. The Book of Ephesians seems to give insight as to how to win. WWII was a manifestation or shadow of spiritual warfare. The attack on the Americas is a continuance. Promoting the idea of man-made political entities as being superior to mankind is to promote men to worship the creatures of men. Simple truth easily overturns their lies..that works in our favor.
    I like that mental model. It starts to get subjective but I agree. Spirit (in the small "s") is operating on the same level as mind so maybe Mental Warfare works too.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Mental Warfare works too.
    I command you to

1. Surrender on Demand:
    Persons requested to deliver property must surrender upon demand. IRC 6332(d) imposes personal liability upon the person refusing to surrender upon demand and further applies a penalty of 50% of the value of the property they refused to surrender. Defenses to failure to surrender and governing case citations are at IRM 5.17.3.5.3.5.

2. Reasonable cause
    The 50% penalty is inapplicable where failure to surrender property was with “reasonable cause.” {top}

Trained.
    "If any person liable to pay any tax neglects or refuses to pay the same within 10 days after notice and demand, it shall be lawful for the Secretary to collect such tax ... by levy ... " http://www.supremelaw.org/copyrite/d...et/taxfree.htm

The judge, the irs, the secretary, sees you as a person so "If any person liable to pay any tax neglects or refuses to pay the same within 10 days after notice and demand, it shall be lawful for to collect such tax ... by levy ... " the suit seeks a judgment declaring that taxpayer "owns" the property notwithstanding the state of title.

Remember 28 USC § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges you lost. So to be a good judge and obey what is dictated to them by the codes and their statues then no harm will come to his/her and their family, and we in turn they will give them a raises and promotions.

You cannot let their alter ego get in the way of getting of our interest using the private credit we gave them to use.

These Persons are governed by our code as you are because we own them we created them and we created you and these laws, codes and statues will be kept and honored and you will keep them bankrupted as we did this nation.

Have you seen a valid assessment signed by the secretary under penalty of perjury? Secretary of the IMF.

So how is it that Genesis 1:27 goes to these courts and represents him/herself? A doctrine used by the courts to ignore the corporate status of a group of stockholders, officers, and directors of a corporation in reference to their limited liability.

The silver bullet theory loses all credibility in courts of law. Many legal cites can be found where people have made this argument.

The IRS reads sentence one of §6331(a) and the judge throws out the theory. I wish the theory were true, but it will not work in court.

In my work you'll find the difference between truth and fiction.

The Truth Behind IRS Levy and Seizure deals only in provable truth, everything else is discarded. http://www.supremelaw.org/copyrite/d...et/taxfree.htm

But the Law is the Law

Mental Warfare

Hunger & Poverty Statistics
    • In 2011, 46.2 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
    • In 2011, 9.5 million (11.8 percent) families were in poverty.
    • In 2011, 26.5 million (13.7 percent) of people ages 18-64 were in poverty.
    • In 2011, 16.1 million (22.0 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
    • In 2011, 3.6 million (9.0 percent) seniors 65 and older were in poverty.
    • The overall Poverty Rate according to the Supplemental Poverty Measure is 16.0%, as compared with the official poverty rate of 15.1%.ii
    • Under the Supplemental Poverty Measure, there are 49.1 million people living in poverty, 2.5 million more than are represented by the official poverty measure (46.2 million).iii
    Last edited by Chex; 01-21-13 at 06:51 PM.

That took a very interesting turn...

This is what I imagine Jo HINDMAN most feared.

A group of republicans meet in a small Colorado mountain town. Listen to this short snippet.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like that mental model. It starts to get subjective but I agree. Spirit (in the small "s") is operating on the same level as mind so maybe Mental Warfare works too.
    You know, I believe I meant to post that to some other thread. But was reading multiple threads and got a bit mixed up at the time. But yes I suppose still, mental warfare. Some suggest there to be a difference between the psychic realm (men and animals) and Divine Mind.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

What happened to the rest of the chapters?

To the OP,

You missed putting up Chapter 8.

Also what happened to the rest of the book? It stopped before the end. Any chance that you could complete it? I think this book is vital for others to read.

Thanks! I will check into it...

I inserted Chapter 8 between 7 and 9. I called Chapter 8, Chapter 9 and only linked to Chapter 9...

Chapter 13 - Appendices is important to any serious researcher. Sorry I never added it here!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-18-14 at 10:16 PM.