Thread: Judge Arrested Civilly; Freed by Police

Judge Arrested Civilly; Freed by Police

So the people ordered the arrest of the Chief Constable.

Being around not producing Oaths of Office it caught my attention. I do not find a date stamp but will keep my ears peeled to the BBC World News!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So the people ordered the arrest of the Chief Constable.

Being around not producing Oaths of Office it caught my attention. I do not find a date stamp but will keep my ears peeled to the BBC World News!

Rusty the man who grabbed the judge was sentenced to 6 months in Birkenhead for that alleged assault that took place at that court in march.
    I don't know if he stayed the whole 6 months but I can find out if you want.

Thanks!

I knew there was something wrong with that picture. Here you can easily find out where the judges' oaths of office are kept for your viewing and certified copies. For a while we (me in agreement with the brain trust) were expecting that judges were required to enter or file their oaths into prosecutions or other (civil) causes but none of them ever did that on our demand.

Here in the States anyway, the constitutions will tell you where and statute will describe the form. So the oaths are there. If you understand Rules of Evidence you understand it is silly to be looking to the officer to supply his own oath of office. You must go to a competent clerk for that.

checked more into it and i was wrong, it was sixteen months in jail.
    no jury trial, judge wanted to make an example of him,

That is something very annoying about Internet news. There was no obvious time stamp and the suitor who presented it to the brain trust probably thought it was a breaking event. That was the impression I had. Thank you again Walter.