Thread: Torn from all sides - Colorado State Income Tax

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reticulating splines View Post
    Can they seize my bank account, garnish my wages when I get a job?
    Hello

This is my 148th post so please bare with me. If you put their money in your bank account they sho nuf can. As has been suggested, your first step should be to stop endorsing private credit. I wouldn't worry much about bank rules, here's an example of a corporation that was notified of impending bank levy/seizure: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...h-Lawful-Money but the company then showed proof that bank account contained LAWFUL MONEY and the IRS backed off - total forgiveness - unless of course you believe it was the argument about golden geese & unicorns that did it.

Since the source of our oppression is central banking, don't feel bad about a little payback. I stopped paying the mortgage long ago and just like Jerome Daly, they haven't kicked me out (remember the bank was paid in full with new currency the day you signed the note). As for collection agencies, several strategies come to mind: R4C, laugh at 'em, ignore them (caller ID helps), or my favorite, breath heavily and ask the rep what they're wearing; then respond with: I ain't wearin nuthin!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-04-13 at 09:21 PM.