Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torn from all sides - Colorado State Income Tax

Thanks everyone for the insightful responses and for making me feel welcome. I have a lot of reading/research to do. I don’t expect to be spoon fed but I know I have some questions. I really appreciate the help. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Excellent stuff I am very grateful, you guys are great thanks for the support and willingness to share.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Welcome to the forum Reticulating Splines.

I would suggest that you tell them not to call again so that you can clear up your phone line and get back to work. I am living in Colorado and know of how cruel the DoR can be to those who endorse. Sorry to hear about that.

If you redeem lawful money then you stay outside that contract nexus with the Fed. However there is quite a bit of credit generated on your prior endorsements and the IRS/DoR would seem to be calling us on the Fraud by Omission bluff we had going for a few years now.

Thank you David. Colorado Dept of Revenue is brutal. What I initially owed has grown by hundreds of dollars with the penalties and interest. I was really making an effort to get it paid down for a while but it was going the wrong way. Finally I called and asked why I owed more so much more than I started with when I was making payments for almost a year. I was told that the extra penalties would be stopping after about a year.

I owe the Fed too but at least they deferred me making a payment for a year, not that the interest won't stop.

Now my latest issue with Wastewater, Denver Storm & Drainage service annual fee. It went up by 30.00 and I haven't made it a priority with my circumstances so I just got a certified letter they are going to give notice to the Manager of Finance to process a lien against my house for 108.00 by the end of Jan if it's not paid in full plus interest and filing fees. It's not a lot to pay but I've hit some hard times. Going through this has opened my eyes in many ways. I feel for some of the senior citizens on limited incomes who have their property taxes, insurance and all these other money making loopholes heaved on them to the point where they can't afford their homes even if it's paid off. Seems like the vulnerable are their favorite targets. . At least we have TABOR, HA in your face with TABOR you thieving bums. It can only go so far before people finally say enough is enough you greedy sob's. I want to learn how to put up a fight where I can and or they just mow you over with their self proclaimed authority.
    Last edited by reticulating splines; 01-17-13 at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by reticulating splines View Post
    Thank you David. Colorado Dept of Revenue is brutal. What I initially owed has grown by hundreds of dollars with the penalties and interest. I was really making an effort to get it paid down for a while but it was going the wrong way. Finally I called and asked why I owed more so much more than I started with when I was making payments for almost a year. I was told that the extra penalties would be stopping after about a year. I owe the Fed too but at least they deferred me making a payment for a year, not that the interest won't stop.

Now my latest issue with Wastewater, Denver Storm & Drainage service annual fee. It went up by 30.00 and I haven't made it a priority with my circumstances so I just got a certified letter they are going to give notice to the Manager of Finance to process a lien against my house for 108.00 by the end of Jan if it's not paid in full plus interest and filing fees. It's not a lot to pay but I've hit some hard times. Going through this has opened my eyes in many ways. I feel for some of the senior citizens on limited incomes who have their property taxes, insurance and all these other money making loopholes heaved on them to the point where they can't afford their homes even if it's paid off. It can only go so far before people finally say enough is enough you greedy sob's. I want to learn how to put up a fight where I can and or they just mow you over with their self proclaimed authority.
    The remedy is to redeem lawful money.

It is starting though - to put pressure on Congress for pegging the US note to the diminishing value of FRN's. Title 31 USC §5115 makes no sense to me. Removing the US notes from regular circulation and then pegging inelastic currency to elastic seems to be where the fraud is most prevalent.

I am still hoping that somebody will explain how that can be honest and honorable.

I presume these coins to be worth about $300M. They are located in a Treasury vault on the SE corner of the Golden Rectangle in Colorado Springs. That is an interesting survey. My suspicion is this is the value of the US notes still "circulating" in FR Banks. They are kept "circulating" in vaults to prevent them wearing out by handling since 1971.

I removed Secretary RUBIN for Temple Desecration quite some time ago by and large by using the US Geodetic Survey to prove that I am on dry land. I used Mount Herman for that. Interestingly Mount Herman is on the Rectangle survey:

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I am still hoping that somebody will explain how that can be honest and honorable.
    That can not be.

Perhaps we need to think outside the box they would have us dwell in. Let's say that we actually have two "dollars", not one. We have the Federal Resrerve Accounting Unit Dollar, the FRAUD, and the Real Dollar, which is 412.5 grains of standard silver per the Coinage Act of 1792. Anything less than a Real Dollar is a FRAUD. Then let the two compete in the free market, recognizing that one is not the other. Over time FRAUD denominated accounts could be emptied and Real Dollar accounts could take their place. It would be confusing at first, but where there's a will there's a way.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

ONE TOO MANY LETTERS
    Any help or information is appriciated
    1. I wrote Chase Bank several letters in the past. One was concerning corrections on the signature card.
    2. The other was IRS cannot inspect my accounts without me giving my permission , by the signing of a Form 6014.
    3. The last letter was about correction on sending me correspondence in my trust name, instead of my name. I did return a correspondence on account information as refused for cause.
    (a). He never answered any of my letters in writing . He would only call on the phone or discussed it,
    . so I have no response letters (evidence) from him.
    4. I opened the accounts in February 21, 2013. I signed all three signature cards with true name and dba FIRST LAST. I told them I want non-interest bearing accounts. I Stamped above my name the Title 12 sec 411 verbiage on all signature cards. I sign in true name and Legal name on all checks and cross out pay to. I being cashing my checks there every month, since February 21, 2013.
    5. I went in today May 3, 2013 to cash my checks. I asked him why Chase was breaching the agreement? The manager told me he was told to close my accounts. He said the bank can close my accounts for any reason.
    5. I told the cashier to leave my $25.00 deposits in each account because I wanted to still talk to a Chase representative concerning the matter.
    6. should I just open another account elsewhere? Or should I fight them on the issue?
    6. He said I would I would receive a letter in my post office box , if there wasn’t one already there. I haven’t been to my postal box , I have a car problem.
    6. Is there any law, rule or regulation with exceptions to this closing of account for any reason ?
    7. my last transaction was May 3, 2013.
    8. Today is Sunday May 5, 2013 and I called Chase Bank 1-800 number.
    9. I gave her my 3 accounts number an told her I wanted the balance and dates balance were posted. She gave me a balance $25-00 with a posted date of May 2, 2013. Then an amount of $325.00 with a post date of April 9, 2013(which is obviousely wrong as to date and amount). The last account balance was $25.00 posted on February 21, 2013 which is wrong also.
    10. I called a second time and another agent said I am being charged with or investigated for fraud.
    11. all my checks are from the government ; Veteran Check , Office of personell management check (fed agency) and social security check. Could it be this the reason for fraud REVIEW Need some help here.
    P.S. I haven’t filed my evidence repository yet. could that refusal for cause be the reason? since I have no written evidence I used the accounting balance letter to write in red refusal for cause.
    Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ONE TOO MANY LETTERS
    Any help or information is appriciated
    1. I wrote Chase Bank several letters in the past. One was concerning corrections on the signature card.
    2. The other was IRS cannot inspect my accounts without me giving my permission , by the signing of a Form 6014.
    3. The last letter was about correction on sending me correspondence in my trust name, instead of my name. I did return a correspondence on account information as refused for cause.
    (a). He never answered any of my letters in writing . He would only call on the phone or discussed it,
    . so I have no response letters (evidence) from him.
    4. I opened the accounts in February 21, 2013. I signed all three signature cards with true name and dba FIRST LAST. I told them I want non-interest bearing accounts. I Stamped above my name the Title 12 sec 411 verbiage on all signature cards. I sign in true name and Legal name on all checks and cross out pay to. I being cashing my checks there every month, since February 21, 2013.
    5. I went in today May 3, 2013 to cash my checks. I asked him why Chase was breaching the agreement? The manager told me he was told to close my accounts. He said the bank can close my accounts for any reason.
    5. I told the cashier to leave my $25.00 deposits in each account because I wanted to still talk to a Chase representative concerning the matter.
    6. should I just open another account elsewhere? Or should I fight them on the issue?
    6. He said I would I would receive a letter in my post office box , if there wasn’t one already there. I haven’t been to my postal box , I have a car problem.
    6. Is there any law, rule or regulation with exceptions to this closing of account for any reason ?
    7. my last transaction was May 3, 2013.
    8. Today is Sunday May 5, 2013 and I called Chase Bank 1-800 number.
    9. I gave her my 3 accounts number an told her I wanted the balance and dates balance were posted. She gave me a balance $25-00 with a posted date of May 2, 2013. Then an amount of $325.00 with a post date of April 9, 2013(which is obviousely wrong as to date and amount). The last account balance was $25.00 posted on February 21, 2013 which is wrong also.
    10. I called a second time and another agent said I am being charged with or investigated for fraud.
    11. all my checks are from the government ; Veteran Check , Office of personell management check (fed agency) and social security check. Could it be this the reason for fraud REVIEW Need some help here.
    P.S. I haven’t filed my evidence repository yet. could that refusal for cause be the reason? since I have no written evidence I used the accounting balance letter to write in red refusal for cause.
    Franco

There is likely a clause in your signature agreement that the bank can close down your accounts for any reason. Since what you are doing is requiring special deposit - or free use of their vault for your money - they are not getting any benefit out of doing business with you. You have clarified your position and knowledge so there is no sense in trying to gloss over the reality that you have cracked the banker's code. For some time they were doing that - just trundling along acting like nothing changed because of your demand.

We have a few posts around here where ten bank accounts were closed down and some top employees at the bank were fired. So it would appear the OCC knows what we are doing.

information is most appreciated at this time David, thank you.
    now when I called the second time, the guy told me , "the account is under a fraud review for now." he also wanted me to transfer to some one else to talk to me about it. I told him on a subject such as this I need it in writing. I told him to tell the other employee to send me a written documentation on what the issue is about.
    what I didn't like is I have received no documentation which is stated in letter below: we recently noticed unusual activity on your account or we haven't received information we requested from you about certain transactions." I haven't received any such letter, but I will reply to it. how serious are they about this fraud thing? and if so they make it look like it can go either way. fraud on my part or fraud activity on my transaction.
    also the statement at bottom of vice president signature: we may elect to report relevant information to credit report agencies.
    I opened the letter, even though they keep sending it to my trust name , because of the subject matter.
    any suggestions on how to reply to this ? at to letter see below:

This letter was sent on April 29, 2013 or is dated April 29, 2013. S
    I just went to post office today May 5, 2013. Letter has no postdate. I marked it received May 5, 2013.
    Same time I received a letter from IRS. But I will marke it R4C ; a public notice to county court of records ; and send registered mail copy to Federal Reserve bank and open evidence repository and mail it back . some how I see IRS involved here. But I could be mistaken.
    I went to BOA , TRIED to open an account meantime. They would only allow to sign true name but not the dba FIRST LAST. If they deny me tomorrow I will close account. Go else where.
    I was given document to sent to each agency for direct deposit . now I wonder whether it’s a wise thing to sign my true name and legal name on the documents , opinions need on this .
    THIS IS THE STATEMENT FROM CHASE IN THEIR LETTER DATED 4.29.13
    Important information about your account(s) ACCOUNTS ***********
    Dear FIRST M LAST (they used the trust name after I sent them back an account document with same .and wrote on it R4C
    The safety and security of your account(s) is very inmportant to usw. We recently noticed unusual activity on your account or we havent’t received information we requested from you about certain transactions . As a result we’re closing the account(s)* and we’ve blocked access to your accounts through Chase online, ATMs and your debit card for your protection.
    Additional important information:
    Please destroy your debit and/or ATM card(s) for this account(s).
    Any additional checks written on this account will not be paid since the account is closing.
    Contact any companies that you have authorized to make recurring automatic payments or deposits on this account(s) immediately. Any automatic payments scheduled to be paid will be rejected. You will need to make other payment arrangements.
    Funds may not be withdrawn from this account at this time.
    After we verify all deposits and payments you should expect to receive the final closure and a check for any remaining funds within 10days.
    If your account is overdrawn , please make a deposit of cash or certified funds immediately. Otherwise we may remove funds from another chase account on which you are a signer (including joint accounts) to pay all, or part of, overdraft.
    We value you as our customer. Please call us at 1-877-691-8086 option #1
    So that we can help you resolve any outstanding issues with your account. Representatives are available to assist you anytime. If you are calling from outside the U.S. please call us collect at _____
    Sincerely,
    Nanda Srinivasan
    Senior vice president
    Chase Fraud prevention
    Please note: based on your account activity and its subsequent closure, we may elect to report relevant information to credit reporting agencies. This could affect your ability to open accounts in the future.
    would it be wise to just open another account at BOA tomorrow? and to use First Middle; dba FIRST LAST as signature to the social security agency , V.A. and OPM which are all Govt. agencies; when filing for direct deposit. ?
    once again thank you Franco

David sorry but I forgot to ask , should I refuse for cause this letter? it dated the 29th of April 2013 but its not certified mail, and I received today. so I am going on the date received. once again thank you Franco

Hi Franco;

This is all too confrontational. You are making adversaries of the banking instutions. Serve the Fed with an evidence repository and then serve it on the bank and forget about it. Quit causing trouble!

You have made it all such a big deal I cannot say they have no grounds to accuse you for fraud. I doubt they do unless you have been trying to get some extra money out of the deal. If they are talking about criminal impersonation - i.e. the True Name that would be an interesting prosecution but as belligerent as you are about this whole banking thing, I would worry for you.

Apologize in writing and let's do this right.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-06-13 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    David sorry but I forgot to ask , should I refuse for cause this letter? it dated the 29th of April 2013 but its not certified mail, and I received today. so I am going on the date received. once again thank you Franco
    Write them along these lines:

Dear Sirs;

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

I will readily cooperate in finalizing any balances with the accounts you have shut down so please do not make any reports to any third parties.

Thank you,

Franco.