Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Torn from all sides - Colorado State Income Tax

DavidMerrill.
    So how in my life I became that way, and don’t even realize it.
    But I know I have a time when I have to come back home.
    To me I know a peace exist deep within me, I keep forgetting about.
    I clearly know the peace is within me. I am working on it.
    Now that I know there is a peace within me I am trying to take the
    Necessary steps to go within me (meditation).
    I know problems exist in this world, in the IRS, the chase bank, and the people that work there.
    I know problems exist within me also and as well as in yourself.
    The only difference is the people who keep working on it.
    You know I have been this way(what you call confrontational) without even being aware I am that way at times
    But I have also realized there are many places to learn about war (confortational , growing up that way)
    But how many places are there to teach peace in this world? To teach you the right way?
    Sometimes when I get into a dispute I sometimes lose my peace, lose consciousness and become unconscious and fight a war.
    That happens when you lack fulfillment. Being a human being it happens to me a lot , can you imagine how it happens to one’s that don’t even try to find that fulfillment?
    And as I have grown older, my desire has not changed; I just haven’t quite yet practice enough to stay in the feeling of my heart. It’s like when I first learned to ride a bicycle. Learning to pedal and looking where I was going at the same time. When you look forward you stop peddling, you concentrate on the peddling you end up crashing somewhere. Experience is that way, when I practice more going inside I experience that peace more. I am making effort and still learning, I have a long way to go. The key for me is not to stop trying. Yes things ingrained in me since my youth are still there at times. And if you can see it, I thank you for bringing it to my attention. But like I said , I have been taught only war for so long , I have to try to find the peace within me .
    I want to have that contentment in my life, not because it written somewhere, but because I have felt it, and I like it and I want to go back to it.
    It isn’t a question that I fall, but to get up again, that the objective.
    I felt that t deep within inside of me so powerful I want to go back. I want to go back to my wonderful garden. It’s just that man upstairs has to remind me. I just hope that he will always remind me, because the day he stops it’s over for me.
    David I know when you are coming from, I hope I do. I was brought up in a different world than you. It made me the way I am. It’s now as easy for me to do what you are telling me to do. (do you have any idea what PTSD is?)
    Sometimes Instead of looking inward, I start looking outwards, and lose sight of my heart, but not the one that pumps blood. When then happens that is when you are lost, and if you are very, very lucky it is grace that brings you back. When I am in that conscience place, things happen.
    The letter you want me to write, I might change it some. Remember I am a different human being. If you came to my world, where “machismo” is a part of life you would properly understand me a bit more. I am not saying it rights, just saying some things are hard to get out of your system.
    Thank you for your help David. Franco

Most if not all the problems about money began in 1861.

We have filters - complex waveforms if you will that will only let through what we do or are prepared to understand. There is a good chance I taught you your buttons or at least amplified them. You probably came across Chase employees at a time when they wanted to get you reacting and started pressing those buttons.

I trust my intuition and have some great sensory input (suitors' brain trust). Since the incident where bank employees were fired and that bank closed down ten accounts for various trust organizations (Legal or FULL NAME is a trust too) I have been sensing how the bankers are being alerted that Redeeming Lawful Money is to be taken very seriously.

Another way to look at it is constitutional provisions are always suspended in the 'actual theater of war'. So by letting them push your buttons like that you started constructing a war around you and pulling yourself right back into the fray of fiat (1861) through your own belligerent behavior. Another approach is that you kept becoming the First Middle LAST trustee (the name issue) by squabbling about it. More correctly if you behave like you are the trustee by calling forth the Name then you construct or result in that agreement.

[Keep in mind that the subconscious cannot recognize a negative as something that is not desired. If you dwell on what you do not want the subconscious mind will construct what you do not want as readily as if you were asking for what you don't want.]

The metaphysic might best be mastered by allowing somebody to look at it - or eventually getting so that when you feel that suppression (anger/fear) building in you, that you can pull yourself out of the situation - your decision-making abilities are impaired anyway so you might as well - and start examining what is making you feel the way you do. This may be the best way to get your decision-making abilities back too. Meanwhile fear will reduce you to training and you might not be trained well enough.

I did not say write them and apologize to make you feel badly though. I can relate. I feel responsible that I may have taught you the filters you were using! Especially about pushing the name thing until the bank was talking about fraud charges... Then I got worried that I may have misguided you around here.

Somebody around church filled out a form for a class I completed and pushed me for address and DoB. I said, I do not have that information. She gave me a stupid look and handed me the pen and form like I was trying to be funny! You know - That is just not cute as you seem to think! So I wrote in, Address: By Name and Date of Birth: No DoB. I gave it back and during Service started imagining all sorts of machinations going on involving Corporate Headquarters attorneys and such... That bile was rising in me and I remembered some Emotional Mastery training. So I remembered to start examining my buttons - why I was feeling so confronted and confrontational.

There may be a big campaign to make me into something I am not. And it may by a twinge of paranoia on my part. She did not seem to be particularly offended - like somebody just handed the form back for completion please...

If I just relax about it, the chances of it escalating are slim. Rather what will happen if the PTB around church are cogitating about David Merrill's identity is that my ministry is taking effect. Should they bring it up again and I calmly explain...

What is it that you want with that Information?

Oh, nothing. We promise not to do anything with your Address and Date of Birth!

So you get it? Why would I be comfortable about giving them information if they are telling me they will do nothing with it anyway? Why do they want Information that they will do nothing with?

The point being that my first reaction was to conduct communications to strike up a war.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. A teaching from ACIM (A Course in Miracles) is that creation and communication are synonyms. - Only beings of like order can truly communicate.

Also ACIM teaches the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are:

1) To have, give all to all.
    2) To have peace, teach peace to learn it.
    3) Be vigilent only for God and His Kingdom.

I want to go back to my wonderful garden. It’s just that man upstairs has to remind me.
    I am decalcifying my pineal gland. As that progresses I will likely start sharing that with you all. First suggestion I have though is get off flouride toothpaste! Find an alternative like Tom's - even salt or tap water.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-06-13 at 11:21 AM.

Mattew 5.25 Agree with thine aduersarie quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him: least at any time the aduersarie deliuer thee to the iudge, and the iudge deliuer thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
    I think the challenge is in learning how to get an agreement with someone who is seeking something from you.

state sales

State income taxes are amusing things, as not a soul wants to pay them but every person wants the things they pay for. Some states are mulling switching entirely to sales taxes, but the arguments for and against sales taxes and state income taxes are equally compelling.