Thread: Made of platinum and worth $1 TRILLION each.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-11-13 at 09:16 PM.

There is one organization that is considered to be so sacred in Washington D.C. that he will not dare utter a single negative word against it. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...ederal-reserve

Name:  If-Obama-Can-Just-Create-A-Trillion-Dollar-Coin-Then-Why-Do-We-Have-To-Pay-Taxes-300x300.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  41.8 KB

Humble nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions

Maybe the government should give them face value and pay off the private credit they borrowed.

Name:  Humble nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  67.0 KB

http://news.yahoo.com/humble-nickel-...084723325.html

I have to understand this whole dollar pegged to gold issue...

FDR didn't unpeg the dollar to my knowledge, he just made it illegal for Americans to possess it, he then deflated the dollar and kept foreign trade in it preserved. Now, basically from this point until 1971 gold was pegged at $35 / ounce (troy). Nixon refused to continue printing of the United States Note, which was the only lawful paper money in circulation as opposed to the FRN. I've read over the executive order 11615, and not being unfortunately well versed in law, I'm just not seeing it in there. Basically gold was reset within the following months/years to 42.22 dollars / ounce (troy), and remained static ever since. They say he closed the gold window, I just would like to see the wording, basically how the gold window was closed. It should be in plain english in the codes somewhere, I'm just not seeing it.

I'm thinking he didn't unpeg lawful money from gold at 42.22 / ounce, he just made it illegal to redeem it. As a consequence, the note has lost value, because of this. That is why I'm getting on the bandwagon that there has to be a gold supply. Also, post 1971, I'm under the impression that the FRN and the United states note in essence was brought together in one bill. Our current bill has both the federal reserve seal and the treasurers seal on it. This made it nearly impossible to seperate the 2 bills in value. Since rampant inflation has occured, coin (the other lawfully circulated money) has became nearly meaningless, to the delight of the cabal. Either way, any insight would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    I have to understand this whole dollar pegged to gold issue...

They say he closed the gold window, I just would like to see the wording, basically how the gold window was closed. It should be in plain english in the codes somewhere, I'm just not seeing it.

I'm under the impression that the FRN and the United states note in essence was brought together in one bill. Our current bill has both the federal reserve seal and the treasurers seal on it.

This made it nearly impossible to seperate the 2 bills in value.
    I like the way you think mikecz.

Treasury Seal
    The Treasury Seal bears the date 1789, the year of the Department's creation. The balance scales represent justice; the key, an emblem of official authority; and the chevron with 13 stars, the 13 original states. On Federal Reserve notes the seal is overprinted in green.

Federal Reserve District Seal
    The Federal Reserve District seal also bears the name of the issuing Federal Reserve Bank and the letter designating that Federal Reserve district.
    A: Boston B: New York C: Philadelphia D: Cleveland
    E: Richmond F: Atlanta G: Chicago H: St. Louis
    I: Minneapolis J: Kansas City K: Dallas L: San Francisco

Like they say "Whats in your wallet."

Pick one:

Name:  stock-photo-silver-one-dollar-coin-39501298.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  47.3 KBName:  United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  63.2 KB

I am just using the Silver as a example....

and then you mentioned nixon : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NfXk7Bvc8
    Last edited by Chex; 01-29-13 at 10:50 PM.