I have to understand this whole dollar pegged to gold issue...

FDR didn't unpeg the dollar to my knowledge, he just made it illegal for Americans to possess it, he then deflated the dollar and kept foreign trade in it preserved. Now, basically from this point until 1971 gold was pegged at $35 / ounce (troy). Nixon refused to continue printing of the United States Note, which was the only lawful paper money in circulation as opposed to the FRN. I've read over the executive order 11615, and not being unfortunately well versed in law, I'm just not seeing it in there. Basically gold was reset within the following months/years to 42.22 dollars / ounce (troy), and remained static ever since. They say he closed the gold window, I just would like to see the wording, basically how the gold window was closed. It should be in plain english in the codes somewhere, I'm just not seeing it.

I'm thinking he didn't unpeg lawful money from gold at 42.22 / ounce, he just made it illegal to redeem it. As a consequence, the note has lost value, because of this. That is why I'm getting on the bandwagon that there has to be a gold supply. Also, post 1971, I'm under the impression that the FRN and the United states note in essence was brought together in one bill. Our current bill has both the federal reserve seal and the treasurers seal on it. This made it nearly impossible to seperate the 2 bills in value. Since rampant inflation has occured, coin (the other lawfully circulated money) has became nearly meaningless, to the delight of the cabal. Either way, any insight would be appreciated.