Thread: Made of platinum and worth $1 TRILLION each.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I concur. Having research for far less years than yourself, I've come to that conclusion as well.

The issuing of money or coinage is a sovereign prerogative jealously guarded by the holder.
    Who can and can't have private armies would probably be second .

It helps to have a private army when collections are due .....
    Military imperium also is of sovereign prerogative.

Even the Soviets had a currency.
    If the Bolsheviks utterly despised the Christian Russian Monarchy to the utmost why did the Ruble remain? Now if they hated that monarchy utterly why did they keep such a glaring vestige such as the Ruble? Why didn't they change the name at least? Why didnt they call it the Folkmark or the Labor-Unit or the Redmark? They kept it Ruble (over 500 years old currency) and why? Perhaps because they simply took over the old sovereign prerogative and hid it behind a curtain? Perhaps needed that very same prerogative in order to function? Perhaps "overthrow" and "change" was a ruse with the real intent to take over and continue the very same only..with a few layers of indirection?

Name:  Wizard-of-Oz-+Professor+Marvel.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  34.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Sovereign prerogative... I like it, especially since every person in America has authority to issue currency, if they can get someone else to accept it, and so long as it can't be mistaken for US currency.

I took a very serious look at mutual credit last year, and it is a thing of beauty.
    Perhaps its more like "so long as it doesn't resemble coins or currency" minted or printed by the US Govt. or the Federal Reserve. Perhaps the topic of 'social credit' might be of interest to you?
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 01:39 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.