Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Made of platinum and worth $1 TRILLION each.

**duplicated**
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 01:12 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Likely its no coincidence that acceptances are customarily part of the money supply in the USA, UK, Canada, NZ, etc. There might similarity worth noting between 'acceptance' and 'cancellation'. To extend the above. Few "patriot sites" really evidence comprehension of acceptances.

In my decades of analysis and I dunno if anyone will at this time find it spelled out as clearly as this ANYWHERE: All money is based upon sovereign prerogative. That is why they are after your crown. That is why they want to turn everyone into serfs or subjects. They are covetous of authority. They might claim to be against this or that .. or for "change" while really aiming to bring about the "change" of taking your crown and authority making it theirs. With the Great Revolution, the French Revolution and the Bolsheviks Revolution the target was "the crown" --or rather sovereign prerogative. In particular -> gaining control over the sovereign prerogatives associated with money: i.e. the very thing they claimed to be against and to despise and to seek to topple they themselves were simply deceiving people to undermine their own inheritance enough to allow them to take over and afflict the respective peoples with adversity. Perhaps they hated the monarchies (Romanovs, Ancien Regime, etc.) in the sense that they hated not having the power that they had. The power to issue money is rooted in sovereignty and this is why are out to undermine all crowns. Even the Soviets had a currency.
    I concur. Having research for far less years than yourself, I've come to that conclusion as well.

The issuing of money or coinage is a sovereign prerogative jealously guarded by the holder.
    Who can and can't have private armies would probably be second .

It helps to have a private army when collections are due .....

Sovereign prerogative... I like it, especially since every person in America has authority to issue currency, if they can get someone else to accept it, and so long as it can't be mistaken for US currency.

I took a very serious look at mutual credit last year, and it is a thing of beauty.

The $1 trillion platinum coin saga took a surprising turn as the Central Bank of Mars has expressed interest in buying 100 of the proposed coins.

Interpreters are puzzling over the meaning and subtexts of the Martian communique; since Martian is described as an often-ambiguous combination of Fortran and Hungarian, this is no easy task.

Opinion on the Martian offer is divided. Some suspect the Martian Central Bank intends to buy the $100 trillion in platinum coins with electronically created quatloos, i.e. worthless currency.

These observers believe the Martians intend to claim the $100 trillion in platinum coins constitutes a claim on the entire U.S.A., the purchase of which would effectively give the Martian Central Bank a massive beachhead on Earth.

Others believe the Martian Central Bank is simply playing an interplanetary practical joke, showing that any central bank that issues its own currency can magically create phantom money and assets. What better way to illustrate this than to buy $100 trillion in phantom assets with equally phantom quatloos?

A smaller cadre of analysts suspect the Martian Central Bank naively believes the fantasy that the arbitrary creation of assets, either via platinum coins or electronic entries in the Federal Reserve's balance sheet, creates actual value. Though this credulity borders on the fantastic, these analysts point to the many commentators in the U.S. who have bought into the platinum coin fantasy.

If Paul Krugman et al. have swallowed the fantasy that something of real value can be created from nothing, then why not the Martian Central Bank?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I concur. Having research for far less years than yourself, I've come to that conclusion as well.

The issuing of money or coinage is a sovereign prerogative jealously guarded by the holder.
    Who can and can't have private armies would probably be second .

It helps to have a private army when collections are due .....
    Military imperium also is of sovereign prerogative.

Even the Soviets had a currency.
    If the Bolsheviks utterly despised the Christian Russian Monarchy to the utmost why did the Ruble remain? Now if they hated that monarchy utterly why did they keep such a glaring vestige such as the Ruble? Why didn't they change the name at least? Why didnt they call it the Folkmark or the Labor-Unit or the Redmark? They kept it Ruble (over 500 years old currency) and why? Perhaps because they simply took over the old sovereign prerogative and hid it behind a curtain? Perhaps needed that very same prerogative in order to function? Perhaps "overthrow" and "change" was a ruse with the real intent to take over and continue the very same only..with a few layers of indirection?

Name:  Wizard-of-Oz-+Professor+Marvel.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  34.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Sovereign prerogative... I like it, especially since every person in America has authority to issue currency, if they can get someone else to accept it, and so long as it can't be mistaken for US currency.

I took a very serious look at mutual credit last year, and it is a thing of beauty.
    Perhaps its more like "so long as it doesn't resemble coins or currency" minted or printed by the US Govt. or the Federal Reserve. Perhaps the topic of 'social credit' might be of interest to you?
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 01:39 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Military imperium also is of sovereign prerogative.

If the Bolsheviks utterly despised the Christian Russian Monarchy to the utmost why did the Ruble remain? Now if they hated that monarchy utterly why did they keep such a glaring vestige such as the Ruble? Why didn't they change the name at least? Why didnt they call it the Folkmark or the Labor-Unit or the Redmark? They kept it Ruble (over 500 years old currency) and why? Perhaps because they simply took over the old sovereign prerogative and hid it behind a curtain? Perhaps needed that very same prerogative in order to function? Perhaps "overthrow" and "change" was a ruse with the real intent to take over and continue the very same only..with a few layers of indirection?

Name:  Wizard-of-Oz-+Professor+Marvel.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  34.5 KB

Perhaps its more like "so long as it doesn't resemble coins or currency" minted or printed by the US Govt. or the Federal Reserve. Perhaps the topic of 'social credit' might be of interest to you?
    I'm always interested in different exchange systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The $1 trillion platinum coin saga took a surprising turn as the Central Bank of Mars has expressed interest in buying 100 of the proposed coins.

Interpreters are puzzling over the meaning and subtexts of the Martian communique; since Martian is described as an often-ambiguous combination of Fortran and Hungarian, this is no easy task.

Opinion on the Martian offer is divided. Some suspect the Martian Central Bank intends to buy the $100 trillion in platinum coins with electronically created quatloos, i.e. worthless currency.

These observers believe the Martians intend to claim the $100 trillion in platinum coins constitutes a claim on the entire U.S.A., the purchase of which would effectively give the Martian Central Bank a massive beachhead on Earth.

Others believe the Martian Central Bank is simply playing an interplanetary practical joke, showing that any central bank that issues its own currency can magically create phantom money and assets. What better way to illustrate this than to buy $100 trillion in phantom assets with equally phantom quatloos?

A smaller cadre of analysts suspect the Martian Central Bank naively believes the fantasy that the arbitrary creation of assets, either via platinum coins or electronic entries in the Federal Reserve's balance sheet, creates actual value. Though this credulity borders on the fantastic, these analysts point to the many commentators in the U.S. who have bought into the platinum coin fantasy.

If Paul Krugman et al. have swallowed the fantasy that something of real value can be created from nothing, then why not the Martian Central Bank?
    It will be a collectible coin. Might be worth hundreds of billions and billions. Why not borrow against it? That's why I think Geithner is going and Lew replaces him. Geithner is US Governor for IMF. If IMF puts up the money, there's a conflict of interest. In the event of a debt ceiling controversy, the Presidenst would be all set.

Keep in mind that the Platinum coins are "Silver" in appearance and in some regard could be construed to be "Silver coin" just like quarters, 50-cent pieces, dimes and nickels.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 04:55 AM.

Keep in mind that the Platinum coins are "Silver" in appearance and in some regard could be construed to be "Silver coin" just like quarters, 50-cent pieces, dimes and nickels.
    Yes, that too. I think the deal goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    You are aware that there is a treatise on the subject of sovereign prerogatives?