Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Made of platinum and worth $1 TRILLION each.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You are aware that there is a treatise on the subject of sovereign prerogatives?
    Oh, no doubt, although I haven't read one. Still, I think I understand the concept well enough.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 01-11-13 at 12:23 PM.

Nothing like living the debt slave dream!

They keep pushing the ball deeper into the water; you can only hold this ball under water for so long.

Nothing but the promise.

For The Money Masters uses taxpaying slaves, many of whom apparently believe they are free and sovereign citizens of a sovereign "nation," as collateral, to conjure what they claim is 'money,' we all know it’s really debt. Nothing of inherent value backing it, and you can see the magnitude of it a thousand times or more from the point of inception/creation.

Name:  InflationChart.png
Views: 284
Size:  67.9 KB

Getting a nation to endorse it as monopolistic fiat (and enforce the monopolistic recognition of it as such for the payment debt, both public and private, via codified law and corollary enforcement agencies).

Name:  Government%20bonds%20voluntary%20enlarged.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  21.8 KB

Not only do they lose nothing, they actually gain any real assets that were pledged as collateral to securitize most of the loans that went 'bad' - Harvest.

I like this chart because you can visualize where the policies like Bretton Woods Agreement, Plaza Accord, Federal Reserve Act of 1913; closing of the gold standard in 1971 &c came in and how things changed.

Every time we endorse, write a check, use the credit card, we create more debt. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That coin is not going to do anything. Ron Paul has been telling it for years what this gov needs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Nothing like living the debt slave dream!

They keep pushing the ball deeper into the water; you can only hold this ball under water for so long.

Nothing but the promise.

For The Money Masters uses taxpaying slaves, many of whom apparently believe they are free and sovereign citizens of a sovereign "nation," as collateral, to conjure what they claim is 'money,' we all know it’s really debt. Nothing of inherent value backing it, and you can see the magnitude of it a thousand times or more from the point of inception/creation.

Name:  InflationChart.png
Views: 284
Size:  67.9 KB

Getting a nation to endorse it as monopolistic fiat (and enforce the monopolistic recognition of it as such for the payment debt, both public and private, via codified law and corollary enforcement agencies).

Name:  Government%20bonds%20voluntary%20enlarged.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  21.8 KB

Not only do they lose nothing, they actually gain any real assets that were pledged as collateral to securitize most of the loans that went 'bad' - Harvest.

I like this chart because you can visualize where the policies like Bretton Woods Agreement, Plaza Accord, Federal Reserve Act of 1913; closing of the gold standard in 1971 &c came in and how things changed.

Every time we endorse, write a check, use the credit card, we create more debt. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That coin is not going to do anything. Ron Paul has been telling it for years what this gov needs to do.
    It's a tool for the administration in the debt ceiling debate, nothing more. And if they make the coin and borrow against it, more debt will be created. But the political aims will be achieved.

I'm wondering what kind of deal could be struck that would cause IMF to lend against it. Certainly more tax revenues are in the works.

Au contrare, there is a value backing it.

The so-called "debt ceiling controversy" is all about the internal limit of the amount of money the Government of the United States can spend each year. Perhaps they keep raising the limit as part of a plan to make sure they don't ever turn a profit. As in: instead of kicking a profit back to the people, they raise the budget to absorb it. Isn't that a Communist thing to do? AFAIK, the current 'ceiling' is set at around $5M per government worker.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-11-13 at 04:23 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Because Roosevelt also agreed to bail out the banks. That was good news for consumers but bad news for currency control.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-tr....html?page=all

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Oh, no doubt, although I haven't read one. Still, I think I understand the concept well enough.
    A little Blackstone for light reading ....

I'll keep mining ....

Last edited by shikamaru; 01-11-13 at 09:16 PM.

There is one organization that is considered to be so sacred in Washington D.C. that he will not dare utter a single negative word against it. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...ederal-reserve

Name:  If-Obama-Can-Just-Create-A-Trillion-Dollar-Coin-Then-Why-Do-We-Have-To-Pay-Taxes-300x300.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  41.8 KB

Humble nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions

Maybe the government should give them face value and pay off the private credit they borrowed.

Name:  Humble nickel from 1913 likely to fetch millions.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  67.0 KB

http://news.yahoo.com/humble-nickel-...084723325.html

I have to understand this whole dollar pegged to gold issue...

FDR didn't unpeg the dollar to my knowledge, he just made it illegal for Americans to possess it, he then deflated the dollar and kept foreign trade in it preserved. Now, basically from this point until 1971 gold was pegged at $35 / ounce (troy). Nixon refused to continue printing of the United States Note, which was the only lawful paper money in circulation as opposed to the FRN. I've read over the executive order 11615, and not being unfortunately well versed in law, I'm just not seeing it in there. Basically gold was reset within the following months/years to 42.22 dollars / ounce (troy), and remained static ever since. They say he closed the gold window, I just would like to see the wording, basically how the gold window was closed. It should be in plain english in the codes somewhere, I'm just not seeing it.

I'm thinking he didn't unpeg lawful money from gold at 42.22 / ounce, he just made it illegal to redeem it. As a consequence, the note has lost value, because of this. That is why I'm getting on the bandwagon that there has to be a gold supply. Also, post 1971, I'm under the impression that the FRN and the United states note in essence was brought together in one bill. Our current bill has both the federal reserve seal and the treasurers seal on it. This made it nearly impossible to seperate the 2 bills in value. Since rampant inflation has occured, coin (the other lawfully circulated money) has became nearly meaningless, to the delight of the cabal. Either way, any insight would be appreciated.