Thread: Hello from Denver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reggy409 View Post
    Thank you.

Yes. The evidence repository.

I need one to deposit all of last years deposits as 'lawful money'.

I need more help on where to go and what to do here in Denver to start the repository.

Are there any members in Denver that would be willing to talk with me?

Reggy
    I have helped many people with the US clerk in Denver.

Thank you David.

Ok. Thank you David.

First, where do I go in Denver - Which building/office ?

Is is possible to call you to ask more questions?

Quote Originally Posted by reggy409 View Post
    Thank you David.

Ok. Thank you David.

First, where do I go in Denver - Which building/office ?

Is is possible to call you to ask more questions?
    While I like the idea of you opening up an evidence repository on the open forums you probably want to PM me so that we can discern what you have learned from "reading" here and wherever. We would need to clarify your objectives a bit more than you have done here.

I recall an example of a "suitor" who filed a Libel of Review without any guidance at all. It would seem from glancing that Mark Edward is an encyclopedia and compendium of the entire Patriot Movement and he has been the entire think tank for Fred Francis. He bolstered the Libel of Review Yisrael (attached) and looking at the criminal case against Fred the judge seems to have tried to separate the two quite strenuously!

Appearance Bond Entered as to Fred F Frink (1) Pretrial Supervision remains in effect. Court adds condition of supervision: No direct or indirect contact with Mr. Mark Edward Hill. All other conditions to remain in effect. SEE BOND FOR COMPLETE CONDITIONS. (cc: PTS/USPO/USMO) (AE) (Entered: 11/30/2012)
    Speaking for myself I am strictly heterosexual but so long as my sex life is private and a gay fellow treats me that way, I am fine and enjoy anybody's company equally. [Maybe "Fred" is a nickname for Freda?] I just think it terribly tragic, even if these two are just pals that they cannot go out and enjoy a beer any longer according to the jealous federal judge! It seems that the nasty judge is using the bond for nothing but to keep these two apart!

I am wondering if the objective all along though was to keep Fred from going to prison for a False, Fictitious and Fraudulent Claim, Fictitious Obligation, Money Laudering and Bank Fraud. Fred and Mark might not be, like I presume in love. They might not even like each other very much as far as I know so abiding in the judge's Order might not be very painful at all.

The point I am trying to make is even though Mark and Fred used my intellectual property to keep Fred from going to prison maybe you would like to keep me in the loop so that I do not feel so left out of your success story?

All seriousness aside,

David Merrill.
    HIGH PRIEST OF THE DEITI - (Dutch East Indies Trading Industry)

P.S. Please be forewarned that I might be reading that criminal docket incorrectly. It looks to me though like the federal court is holding Fred's passport (click here and look at the very top). Fred has to stay away from Mark or the judge will flush Fred's passport. Nasty!

Seriously though, the judge may be waiting for the prosecution to regroup. Or possibly if Fred has been convicted or plead guilty that docket report discharges the charges like that, like you see. So I am just saying if it seems too good to be true then maybe that is so.

P.P.S. I took a closer look at the end of the docket report on the Criminal case. It looks like Fred will be at a criminal trial by jury on 6/18/13 but the docket entries stop mysteriously in December? Anyway, I hope Fred notices that there are no charges against him/her!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-12-13 at 11:27 PM.